Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Break The Ice View Post
    Nah, but the money from my oil futures will be nice
    Putin thanks you...
    Russians...

There is a tiny hopeful scenario where Iran and US may have negotiated under the table, US letting Iran hit some empty fields, so that they can flex some muscle quenching the anger back there

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Break The Ice View Post
    Nah, but the money from my oil futures will be nice
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    So we've gone from "let's murder people that crossed a border" to "let's murder people because we don't like them". What's next?

All right, we've added "if we kill these brown people, I get more money". Next!

Iran is dumb as hell. They’re probably gonna get glassed now.

Quote Originally Posted by Xjev View Post
    There is a tiny hopeful scenario where Iran and US may have negotiated under the table, US letting Iran hit some empty fields, so that they can flex some muscle quenching the anger back there
    Casualties are confirmed for Iraqi forces in our joint bases.

These were not empty fields.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope you are right. I really doubt it though.

10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    Iran is dumb as hell. They’re probably gonna get glassed now.
    No, nobody is getting nuked. The next step is probably US air strikes on Iranian missile launch sites and mobile launchers, we will see where it goes from there.

Now if these missiles had chemical or biological warheads on them, and there is no indication they did, then nukes become possible.

You know what would be great, if the us just fucked off and got out of the middle east entirely. Stop dumping money into that bottomless pit. And no, we don't HAVE to retaliate. Be the bigger country and walk away.
    What have the years of your life taught you to be?

"When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah... no. The US is not going to agree to let anyone shoot missiles with live warheads in their general direction. I don't particularly trust the accuracy of Iranian missiles, even if I did trust their intentions (Which I don't).

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    All right, we've added "if we kill these brown people, I get more money". Next!
    HOW/WHY DID YOU NOT INFRACT HIM FOR THAT POST!?! o_O He's talking about profiting from killing people and using it clearly as a point to flamebait people!
    Last edited by mvaliz; 2020-01-08 at 01:09 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thekri View Post
    I don't particularly trust the accuracy of Iranian missiles, even if I did trust their intentions (Which I don't).
    Why not? They are a formidable military force with high tech shit, it's not like North Korea....
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by degarmo View Post
    You know what would be great, if the us just fucked off and got out of the middle east entirely. Stop dumping money into that bottomless pit. And no, we don't HAVE to retaliate. Be the bigger country and walk away.
    No. Sets an an untenable precedent that they can attack us without consequences.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/irans-n...3GHSNU2JSKngJ0

It couldn't be more clear that this country is telling us to GET THE FUCK OUT and yet we just won't listen to them - and then the talking heads in the WaPo have the gall to claim that these crowds for the funeral are "manufactured"?

These people hate us, and I don't fucking blame them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mvaliz View Post
    HOW/WHY DID YOU NOT INFRACT HIM FOR THAT POST!?! o_O He's talking about profiting from killing people and using it clearly as a point to flamebait people!
    I was going to say "Maybe they are not a Gen. OT mod?" ...and went to check.

And then, on a completely unrelated note, noticed that... *GASP* Thwart was unmodded.

Oh, and they are a Gen. OT mod, so that's a moot.

Yeah... no. The US is not going to agree to let anyone shoot missiles with live warheads in their general direction. I don't particularly trust the accuracy of Iranian missiles, even if I did trust their intentions (Which I don't).
    There is really only 2 ways this will end, Iran and the US will trade missiles until Iran comes to their senses and stops. Or Iran will do something stupid and we will make short work of them and then no more Ayatollah of Rocknrolla in charge and that's essentially an L for them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Why not? They are a formidable military force with high tech shit, it's not like North Korea....
    Because everyone lies about their missile accuracy. We do it, Russia does it a LOT, China does it, Britain does it, and Iran definitely does it.

General rule of thumb, anyone that uses their military primarily for parades and controlling their own population tends to lie a lot about the capabilities of their military hardware. I am not saying these missiles are completely ineffective, I am saying that it is actually very hard to be precise on a ballistic missile.

No, nobody is getting nuked. The next step is probably US air strikes on Iranian missile launch sites and mobile launchers, we will see where it goes from there.

Now if these missiles had chemical or biological warheads on them, and there is no indication they did, then nukes become possible.
    Yeah I wasn't really thinking nukes. More along the lines of heavy bombardment of military factory’s, and like you said launch sites.

Ok, I thought Iran would stay low key with their network of proxies instead of go full frontal like that. Looks like we're in for a ride.

Quote Originally Posted by StillMcfuu View Post
    There is really only 2 ways this will end, Iran and the US will trade missiles until Iran comes to their senses and stops. Or Iran will do something stupid and we will make short work of them and then no more Ayatollah of Rocknrolla...
    I like that.

Nope. Second wave just got shot off in Iran. Don't know their targets, but rockets just were fired again.