Titan Residuum and 8.3 Reset question

When exactly does the TR reset? When 8.3 goes live or when season 4 start and the raid is released? If the reset occurs on Jan 14th, does that mean the chest next week will just contain no TR?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kluian05 View Post
    When exactly does the TR reset? When 8.3 goes live or when season 4 start and the raid is released? If the reset occurs on Jan 14th, does that mean the chest next week will just contain no TR?
    During the content update the 14th/15th.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

With the Visions of N’Zoth content update, the game will automatically convert your Titan Residuum into silver. At the start of Season 4, we’ll set the drop rates of Titan Residuum and the prices of the items that it buys to lower values.

(Source)
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    During the content update the 14th/15th.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

With the Visions of N’Zoth content update, the game will automatically convert your Titan Residuum into silver. At the start of Season 4, we’ll set the drop rates of Titan Residuum and the prices of the items that it buys to lower values.

(Source)
    So then what will be in the chest next week if TR resets? None? Or just a much lower value that will be in line with the new values coming the following week?

Is that possible for azerite pieces in our inventory to award TR if scrapped/disenchanted after the reset?

Thanks in advance

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Barzotti View Post
    Is that possible for azerite pieces in our inventory to award TR if scrapped/disenchanted after the reset?

Thanks in advance
    I watched a video today and the guy said they won't.

Quote Originally Posted by Amaterasu65 View Post
    I watched a video today and the guy said they won't.
    I expected this outcome, thanks for the confirmation

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kluian05 View Post
    So then what will be in the chest next week if TR resets? None? Or just a much lower value that will be in line with the new values coming the following week?
    The TR counter will be reset. So what you receive, if scrapped, will reward less TR.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..