Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caperfin View Post
    panda dk... what has the world come to?
    Pandamonium.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    That white-black horse is cool as fuck. Is it obtainable by players?
    Unfortunately, none of the 4 Horsemen color variants of that mount are obtainable that I'm aware of. The closest you're going to get is Midnight's Eternal Reins.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulqiorra View Post
    If you equate playing WoW to having electricity, I feel very, very happy for the rest of the world, as that kind of thinking will, inevitably, lead to the eradication of your seed from the gene pool.
    WoW Toons: Duskwind (retired)/Duskrime (retired)
    Diablo 3 Profile

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    Great but DK are a shadow of their former selves, garbage specs that were gutted into oblivion.
    Man come on we used to solo Fel Reavers... SS used to hit for 10k at 58.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

"Pandaren and Allied Race Death Knights have a new starting experience and arise as champions of Lich King Bolvar at Icecrown amongst their spectral peers. After completing an introductory questline with Bolvar, they will begin their journey as heroes of Azeroth and join forces with either the Horde or the Alliance. Death Knights for previously available races will still begin their new lives in Archerus the Ebon Hold as summoned servants of Lich King Arthas."

So are they saying what transpired in the Shadowlands trailer has already happened? Will 8.3 have an updated visual over Icecrown?

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kornek21 View Post
    i have to buy shadowlands to experience content in another patch that isnt even close to the expansion?....blizz...
    What difference does it make, tho?

Quote Originally Posted by Drunkennoodles View Post
    "Pandaren and Allied Race Death Knights have a new starting experience and arise as champions of Lich King Bolvar at Icecrown amongst their spectral peers. After completing an introductory questline with Bolvar, they will begin their journey as heroes of Azeroth and join forces with either the Horde or the Alliance. Death Knights for previously available races will still begin their new lives in Archerus the Ebon Hold as summoned servants of Lich King Arthas."

So are they saying what transpired in the Shadowlands trailer has already happened? Will 8.3 have an updated visual over Icecrown?
    They're explicitly saying this is before those events. How could there be a Lich King Bolvar after Sylvanas opened the Shadowlands?

The idea is, Bolvar felt something was happening and decided to make more DK, then got his ass kicked by Sylvie.

Just perhaps he could have used these DK to fight Sylvanas eh.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    Man come on we used to solo Fel Reavers... SS used to hit for 10k at 58.
    I remember those early WotlLK PVP days where if you saw multiple DKs on the side of WSG, you just grabbed your ankles and let them have their way.
    If you equate playing WoW to having electricity, I feel very, very happy for the rest of the world, as that kind of thinking will, inevitably, lead to the eradication of your seed from the gene pool.
    Diablo 3 Profile

Quote Originally Posted by Piesor View Post
    Preorder Legion to unlock DH --> "shutup and take my money"
    Preorder BFA to unlock allied races --> "meh... don't want to .... so bored .... I'll buy it anyway ... ok I preorder"
    Preorder Shadowlands to unlock DK for other races --> "gtfo"
    One is a brand new class with a huge variety of new gameplay element

The others are literally just cosmetics.

So disappointing that this is the preorder bonus but whatever Blizz, it's your dead game afterall

15+ Year Old Account
    Allied Race and Panda DKs raised by Bolvar (the new starting experience) is the in-game prelude to Shadowlands, just as the first wave of Allied Races were established in Legion and made available towards its end as the prelude to BFA and playable Demon Hunters were introduced towards the tail end of WoD as the lead-in to Legion. This is Blizzard basically providing a "head start" reward to players who actually want to preorder in addition to whatever end-of-expansion world events they have planned for the month prior to the launch of the next expansion.
    Diablo 3 Profile

Quote Originally Posted by Ronnosh View Post
    Unfortunately, none of the 4 Horsemen color variants of that mount are obtainable that I'm aware of. The closest you're going to get is Midnight's Eternal Reins.
    You can ride them, even in combat, as a DK, temporarily. With a trait from the Legion Order Hall if I rembemer correctly. "Partially obtainable"

Quote Originally Posted by Sconners88 View Post
    This game has the worst character customization of ANY game in the same genre. Including shitty mobile MMOs.
    A complete and utter lie.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by javierdsv View Post
    You can ride them, even in combat, as a DK, temporarily. With a trait from the Legion Order Hall if I rembemer correctly. "Partially obtainable"
    Touche. It's been a while since I played my DK
    Diablo 3 Profile

Cool! Pre-ordering on Monday night to boost my new Vulpera Tuesday after work.

Quote Originally Posted by Raelyn View Post
    Would be nice to have different hair colours for DK's I agree. Bloodelf DK's have some cool colours like green/blue/purple but not many of the other races do I think (haven't played them all though).
    The wowhead dressing room has options that I believe are different. Mostly like highlights on hair, purple highlights on blue hair, etc. Guessing there are skin color options as well.

No New Patch -> "nothing to do, game sucks"
    New Patch -> "so much grind, game sucks"
    Class restrictions -> "why cant I play class x with race x? game sucks"
    Class restrictions losened -> "lol race x can be class x now? game sucks"
    WoW community is wonderful

Quote Originally Posted by Hutmacher View Post
    No New Patch -> "nothing to do, game sucks"
    New Patch -> "so much grind, game sucks"
    Class restrictions -> "why cant I play class x with race x? game sucks"
    Class restrictions losened -> "lol race x can be class x now? game sucks"
    WoW community is wonderful
    WoW's community has been boomer-fied.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenebra the War Criminal View Post
    Void-infused undead are an old concept, dating back to WoD, where Ner'zhul used Void magic as necromancy (so even before the cosmic chart of Chronicles). In BfA we see Magister Umbric do the same with skeleton beasts. Ren'dorei DKs make perfect sense.
    WoD? bwahahaha! You call that "old concept"? I'm talking about original Warcraft lore, dating back to the beginning WoD was the biggest retcon shitshow in Warcraft history. And you reference it for your point? GL with that. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Alaenore View Post
    The idea is, Bolvar felt something was happening and decided to make more DK, then got his ass kicked by Sylvie.

Just perhaps he could have used these DK to fight Sylvanas eh.
    Bolvar: "Death Knights! Come to my aid! The Banshee Queen is trying to break the balance between life and death!"
    New DKs: "Sorry man, give us a few minutes, the Sha of Rage hasn't respawned yet".

Im still fucking baffled that Taran Zhu its fucking OK with DK Pandas

Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    Um?

/10characters
    in due time.