Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Most people will assume you got a tribal-tattoo though, wich is the mulet/crogs/eyebrow-piwrcing of tattoos

10+ Year Old Account
    IMHO this will look really stupid, even if you're Illidan-LEvel of Ripped.

Also i loled hard at guy that thinks 10% bf is not ripped af

Sounda cool but you should do a temp first and see what it's like.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iosdeveloper View Post
    said a fat ass lol
    Hilariously inaccurate, but fat people can know the basics of body fat % as it pertains to looking ripped just as easily as fit people.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kranur View Post
    Sounda cool but you should do a temp first and see what it's like.
    Judging from that image, terrible is what it looks like.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    Why Illidan tattoos when you can get a giant tattoo of Baine Bloodhoof's face in your chest instead and show off Horde pride?

Can I tattoo Anduin's face instead?
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Quote Originally Posted by Savant View Post
    The fel ones that he got on his chest.

They look cool and I am a massive Illiadan fan boy

crazy idea or stupid?
    Stupid unless you have illidan's buffed, ripped body to put it on. It's a package deal. All or nothing!

Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    Only get them if you are ripped
    Agreed, and you will stay ripped the rest of your life

Also stay away from excessive sun bathing, in fact, if you're pale skinned, don't sun bathe, tatoos on wrinkled leathery skin looks AWFUL. But i've seen some pensioners, who avoided all that stuff and look good, unless you're black/asian who's skin ages really well.

- - - Updated - - -
    @Savant , have you conisdered tatooing your skin purple where the runes go, then overlaying them with the runes?

Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    Stupid unless you have illidan's buffed, ripped body to put it on. It's a package deal. All or nothing!
    And horns!

Unless you tattoo the rest of your body purple then it would be pointless. All or nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    And horns!
    And hooves, wings, burning 'eyes', purple skin, and more snaggletoothed than a Lovecraftian gribbly.

I think it would look dumb but if you really want it, even after thinking long and hard about it and if you'd still probably want it years down the road, go for it I guess. Just remember what looks good on a fictional character in a video game doesn't always translate well to real life.

Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    Can I tattoo Anduin's face instead?
    Sure but that sounds more like a butt tattoo.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Halyon View Post
    If you want them, get them. But, do consider how they'll look when you're older, like 60 or 80yo. If you don't care or is ok with this, go for it!
    I'd rather be old wrinkly and tattoo'd than old wrinkly and pasty skinned.

Quote Originally Posted by CrawlFromThePit View Post
    I'd rather be old wrinkly and tattoo'd than old wrinkly and pasty skinned.
    Those aren't mutually exclusive my dude, see; Triad members.

3+ Year Old Account
    Those aren't mutually exclusive my dude, see; Triad members.
    I mean the pale sickly looking pasty skin you get when you're really old. Tattoos can cover that up.

I mean the pale sickly looking pasty skin you get when you're really old. Tattoos can cover that up.
    Only if it's a full-body tat then lol. Depending on the law where people live, it can be illegal to tatoo certain areas on the body, while some workplaces can and will deny you a job if you're extensively tattoed, or have tattoos in certain areas.

3+ Year Old Account
    Only if it's a full-body tat then lol. Depending on the law where people live, it can be illegal to tatoo certain areas on the body, while some workplaces can and will deny you a job if you're extensively tattoed, or have tattoos in certain areas.
    Any job that requires you to take your clothes off and not be tattoo'd is not a real job.

Any job that requires you to take your clothes off and not be tattoo'd is not a real job.
    Ever worn a t shirt to work? With a visible tattoo?

Some workplaces don't allow/want that. It's ridiculous to assume that a workplace can order a strip-down to check for ANY tats though, and deny you on those grounds, come on man. xD Dress codes not withstanding, some places just don't want overly tattooed people working there, as is their right, within reason. 'Reason' in the cases I know of for sure is what a t shirt can cover up. Meaning, as long as your tattoos aren't visible while wearing a t-shirt (and any leg-wear), you're good to go.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    terrible idea, it will never look good in reality no matter your physique. Youll just look like a Chad with weird tribal art all over your arms and shoulders.

3+ Year Old Account
    Ever worn a t shirt to work? With a visible tattoo?

Some workplaces don't allow/want that. It's ridiculous to assume that a workplace can order a strip-down to check for ANY tats though, and deny you on those grounds, come on man. xD Dress codes not withstanding, some places just don't want overly tattooed people working there, as is their right, within reason. 'Reason' in the cases I know of for sure is what a t shirt can cover up. Meaning, as long as your tattoos aren't visible while wearing a t-shirt (and any leg-wear), you're good to go.
    Yeah, that mentality is losing ground by the minute tho, more and more places don't give a damn anymore. My financial adviser has neck tats coming out of his suit. People are kinda realizing that any preconceived ideas about tattoos are nothing more than bullshit and wrong opinions =/ It's a long process before it's gonna be completely accepted but inevitably it will eventually get there.