Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    its literally not
    I was going to ask what other legendary weapons a frost DK have access to... and then I remembered "did someone say Thunderfury?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Imo legendaries should have never become transmogrifiable, but I agree with the OP. Blizzard's reasoning doesn't make any sense.
    For years, the developers' note was the argument to not allow the transmog of legendaries to begin with, but suddenly that is fine now.
    But oh wait, not for the warglaives which arguably are THE legendary weapons everyone wants to transmog to and are the most (and only ones) impacted by this BS.

Quote Originally Posted by Shuji V2 View Post
    Imo legendaries should have never become transmogrifiable, but I agree with the OP. Blizzard's reasoning doesn't make any sense.
    For years, the developers' note was the argument to not allow the transmog of legendaries to begin with, but suddenly that is fine now.
    But oh wait, not for the warglaives which arguably are THE legendary weapons everyone wants to transmog to and are the most (and only ones) impacted by this BS.
    I thought everyone was waiting to transmog Thunderfury :P

Quote Originally Posted by EyeOculus View Post

• Wasn't it enough that Demonhunters already have their own Weapon type unusable for any other class?
    • Wasn't it enough that they were the first and only class ever being able to transmogrify a Legendary for years?

I am honestly upset about this.
    Players that actually wielded both glaives back then when the Black Temple was the current raid got really screwed over.

It's a shame blizzard favoring a specific class, again.

On that note, this fits perfectly.

What are your opinions on it?
    Bro you just posted cringe.

Shadowmourne's transmog should be strictly Death Knight only.

Quote Originally Posted by Treng View Post
    Nah you can just gimme a Frostmourne transmog. You can have Shadowmourne. B)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Imagine, 10 years from now, when you're an adult and life has actual consequences and your time has tangible heft...and you remember back to that day you got really, really upset over this stupid shit.
    And you were there, man of true priorities, to comment on it and mock him for caring about something in a game on a gaming forum.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bright-Flower View Post
    Similarly would be cool to use the rogue dagger wings again.
    Those would be cool as a cloak transmog tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    And you were there, man of true priorities, to comment on it and mock him for caring about something in a game on a gaming forum.
    Having a laugh is always good. It softens the pain of such important issues like transmog rules of one single weapon.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Having a laugh is always good. It softens the pain of such important issues like transmog rules of one single weapon.
    Of course. You've never given any opinion on something that might seem trivial to others.

After all, there are starving Africans that have it way worse. B)

The only way I find this acceptable is if transmogrifying was limited to ONLY characters that have the legendary in their bag/bank/void storage.

As it stands, it seems you can put it on any character that can equip the weapon type.

10+ Year Old Account
    Imagine, 10 years from now, when you're an adult and life has actual consequences and your time has tangible heft...and you remember back to that day you got really, really upset over this stupid shit.
    You should honestly make that your signature, because it fits so many posts on these forums.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Treng View Post
    I wouldn't be fussed if it was.

I’d be perfectly fine if they just made everyone need the weapons and clear BT, same as DHs were required to do.

Quote Originally Posted by EyeOculus View Post
    A transmogg model that is the only one handed glaive that can be wielded by another classes other than Demonhunters.

There's no real logical reason for the restriction.
    Demonhunters already have a lot of niche features no other classes have, he doesn't need more.
    Name one. Seriously, you can’t.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    Except the Warglaives are usable by 5 or so classes.
    They're listed as Swords...because there were no Warglaives back then, now because Demon Hunters do exist they want them to be the only class to wield them for the time being. Sorry you want to take exclusivity from a class you probably don't even play...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kithelle View Post
    Sorry you want to take exclusivity from a class you probably don't even play...
    The warglaives sitting on my bank since a decade and suddenly a shitty demonhunter class claims it for exclusiveness?

kek!
    It's high noon.
    Personality: INTJ

Boohoo. If I were you, I'd complain on the forums and threaten to unsub and stuff. Clearly the most important thing is weilding a certain weapon appearance in combat!!

Players thst weilded them back then got be op at that time ... clearly screwed over.
    Last edited by kranur; 2020-01-10 at 09:09 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard is always pampering their elf fanbase, thus pampering their precious child the DH, anything for then apparently

Frostmourne for DKS? nope, get that shit ass double butter knife, DH? get the illidan blades and nobody will ever dream of use because fuck it

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kithelle View Post
    They're listed as Swords...because there were no Warglaives back then, now because Demon Hunters do exist they want them to be the only class to wield them for the time being. Sorry you want to take exclusivity from a class you probably don't even play...
    Demon hunters being the only class to use warglaives still is pretty retarded

you are telling me my warrior, master of any kind of arms, can't use a warglaive? its bullshit

considering how ingrained they are within demon hunter lore it makes perfect sense. The fact that they dropped as a "sword" back in TBC was the slap in the face.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Well this is fucking stupid. Way to go Blizzard. Those glaives were the only thing I’d actually consider using. Everything else is too low res.

I'd rather they be open to all the original wielders.

But this is Blizz, for every boundary they put up they eventually remove them.

Literally been the case on the PTR from the day they activated the transmog changes for the other weapons and people are somehow still surprised by this fact after it was put in the notes. There was never any reason for anyone to think they'd drop the DH requirement which was added for a reason, you might not remember this but they even said during Legion development that the only reason they didn't change the weapon type of the OG glaives to "Warglaive" is because they didn't want to fuck over the people who use them for RP purposes or spent time farming them, not allowing them to transmog a weapon type that does not belong to other classes is not something that the people who "spent so long" farming them should've ever expected as at the time of obtaining them they were fully aware of the fact they wouldn't be able to do anything useful with them, so nothing changes in that regard. You want glaives? There's a class for it, play it and enjoy the overrated old model. You don't see DHs running around complaining they can't equip Shadowmourne, do you?

Very glad to see they stuck with the decision, though. Game needs more limited/exclusive content.