Year of the Rat

We have an asian themed dog mount
    We have an asian themed pig mount

Year of the rat is on the 25th

do you think we'll get a rat mount?

There is already a rat mount.

Quote Originally Posted by loppy88 View Post
    Yep, Ratstallion. I farmed 20 thousand sightless eyes this past summer over the course of 3 days.

Most fun mount farm ever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah i have the ratstallion, i was just curious if people thought we'd be getting a rat store mount

I'm torn on this. It's likely they would like to do it. But, it's also a cash mount, which does not give them much goodwill. So the money they'll make has to outweigh it. And that might be challenging, with an animal like the rat. Not nature's most beloved creature.

If they do go for it, I will for sure be disappointed. We've had 2 stone animals now. And both had unique backstories that make them quite unimmersive as a mount to see several of. Tied to Pandaria. Made from stone. There's only one.

That doesn't grab me. And the rat would definitely not be different. And I see no reason why they'd pick a different approach, due to Pandaria being relevant again in the next patch. That said, there's a small chance they could go Old God with it. Embrace the creepy. That is a gamble that could work.

I'm betting they'll make one with a completely opposite art design to the Ratstallion. Really lean into the cute mouse factor, with white fur, round ears, big shiny black eyes, a fancy saddle and probably angelic wings.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grinresh View Post
    I'm betting they'll make one with a completely opposite art design to the Ratstallion. Really lean into the cute mouse factor, with white fur, round ears, big shiny black eyes, a fancy saddle and probably angelic wings.

I could totally see this being a Bastion-themed mount
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sure there will be a themed mount for every lunar new year. I'd imagine that's pretty big bucks for Blizzard over in China.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Micky Mouse mount

I hope the Junkrat skin is pretty good
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by loppy88 View Post
    We have multiple boar models and we got lunar pig. I am sure they will dress ratstallion in something more festive.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Quote Originally Posted by CcB View Post
    squeak
    Reported for griefing
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

Two spammers added to my ignore list. Ccb and whoever quoted him.

Fixes the scrolling problem!

Quote Originally Posted by Amnaught View Post
    This is impressive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Henako View Post
    This is powerful.
    You two are awful.