Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Op literally copy pasted a manipulative list of 'events' that's being posted on news orgs/political commentators/Trump's twitter by bots and #maga fans.
    This kind of bad faith posting should not be engaged.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    Op literally copy pasted a manipulative list of 'events' that's being posted on news orgs/political commentators/Trump's twitter by bots and #maga fans.
    This kind of bad faith posting should not be engaged.
    To be honest I'm surprised the thread wasn't just deleted by a mod.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Conservatives didn't get angry over Obama's drone strikes
    Except for the part where they constantly complain about it to try and paint Obama and the Democrats as warmongers and that Republicans are the real "party of peace".

Here's the thing son, the conflict in the middle east started a long time ago, and it's been fueled by both Democrats and Republicans. Both have had a hand, and both have tried to complain about the other as if their side had no hand in it. You seem to selectively ignore it when Republicans whine about something but jump down people's throats when it's Democrats. You have an extremely clear bias.

We were in the process of deescalating with Iran in a very quick manner. Things were going well for the most part, even if Obama didn't handle everything perfectly, we were well on our way to more peace in the middle east. All of a sudden Trump begins tearing apart basically every peaceful deal made and antagonizing the middle east with travel bans and threats. Now we're on the cusp of another dumb middle eastern war conflict, with Trump openly admitting that war would bolster his ratings. If you're not willing to call that out as insanely asinine, your idea of middle is far off the path to the right more than any other "independent" I've ever known.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Zython View Post
    Well, for starters, these two involve Iranian military attacking foreign military vessels inside of their borders, so...yeah. There's your answer.
    Oil tankers are military vessels now?

Hey you forgot this part:

October 18 2015: Iran Nuclear Deal adopted by Iran, Obama administration/US, the European Union, China, France, Russia, United Kingdom, and Germany

January 16 2016: Iran Nuclear Deal implemented

April and July 2017: The US/EU certified that Iran was complying with the deal

October 13 2017: Trump declares he would not certify the Iran Nuclear Deal despite the US certifying that Iran was complying with the deal

May 8 2018: The US officially withdraws from the Iran Nuclear Deal

All of this could have been prevented if Trump literally did nothing in regards to Iran. He literally just had to do nothing.

But now after Trump killed Suleimani, Iran announced they are restarting their uranium enrichment program. Great job Trump.
    Last edited by Flower Milk; 2020-01-09 at 07:15 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    If you can't tell the difference between one story talking about something and talkshow/forum outrage over the story then there is no way to explain the difference to you.
    That post doesn't even make sense.

If you can't tell the difference, then there is no way to explain the difference to you.

Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Indres View Post
    Are people really that out of touch with reality? Do they lurk in Echo chambers? Terribly missinformed? Mental disease?
    Really? At best this is disingenuous by arbitrarily starting the timeline at a point after Trump initiated this series of events.

It would be better to not start threads with lies if I were to say my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    The history of US/Iran relations starts well before 2019. Not sure why you decided to "start" in 2019, because that's ignoring 99% of the historical relationship between the two countries, including our failed attempts at regime change.

- - - Updated - - -

Obama drone striked a high ranking government official at a civilian airport?

And nobody gave a shit?

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...trikes/511454/
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...f12_story.html
    https://www.nytimes.com/roomfordebat...lasting-legacy
    https://foreignpolicy.com/2016/02/23...icy-gets-an-f/
    https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...eillance-trump

You're right. Some people appear not to like facts.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1C888m...ature=youtu.be

Enough said

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Flower Milk View Post
    Hey you forgot this part:

October 18 2015: Iran Nuclear Deal adopted by Iran, Obama administration/US, the European Union, China, France, Russia, United Kingdom, and Germany

January 16 2016: Iran Nuclear Deal implemented

April and July 2017: The US/EU certified that Iran was complying with the deal

October 13 2017: Trump declares he would not certify the Iran Nuclear Deal despite the US certifying that Iran was complying with the deal

May 8 2018: The US officially withdraws from the Iran Nuclear Deal

All of this could have been prevented if Trump literally did nothing in regards to Iran. He literally just had to do nothing.

But now after Trump killed Suleimani, Iran announced they are restarting their uranium enrichment program. Great job Trump.
    You forgot that suleimani killed thousands of woman and children and that Obama bombed 7 different countries with thousands of bombs.. but no one bats an eye.

*I am assuming you are an american. if european and saying that I feel terribly sorry for you.

since the dissolution of ottomans, first UK,france,ital,germany, now mainly USA and every 1st world country and their oil companies are leeching in those lands.
    no sir, we cannot have those iraq, syria, iran or whatever selling *THEIR* oil in *THEIR OWN* countries with *THEIR OWN* money. that would devalue sweet us dollars.

divide them, weaken them internally, make them kill each other, go and invade them in the name of peace, put your oil companies:

exxon mobile, bp, shell, total, lukoil, rostnef, chevron, huntoil, addax, heritage oil, petrochina, afren, perenco, shamaran, gazprom, eni, hess, inpex, japex, talisman, dno, taga, dragon oil, kogas, kec, pertamina, petronas.

take it cheap for yourself, let the people live in misery for generations even though they have the most valuable resources.
    for your own greed you destroyed the future of those people.

then irans started. yes. right. I am not saying iran is a wonderful country, but remember you made what iran is today. same as syria, iraq.

living across the ocean then talking about peace is so fucking easy. You create this mess and the whole people of Europe and middle east suffer because of you.
    You fucked up syria and 5 million of them lives in turkey. whole eu couldnt accept more than half a million. you dont feel any strain of that 5 million in turkey but they do. economy is in shambles. free education, health insurance, providing job, housing all cost money. young unemployment rose to %25 thanks to illegal syrians.

sure destablize iran too. add another 5 million on turkey. make it 10 million. another 500000 goes to EU. Gerexit next? Franexit? how about Turkey? how many million more you think turkish people can host? how about Greece? how many more they can host? These 2 countries are hit the hardest while you fatten your ass in front of that computer.

when all this shit started i read from another arrogant/ignorant american saying; oh hey turks are muslims, too so their culture is similar.
    fuck off with your thinking. not even fucking close. but expected from an ignorant american who lives across the ocean having seen nothing but the town he lives in. everything is fucking different.

seriously it takes one idiotic post to ruin my mod. I would like you to go and see that years of misery first hand. fucking keyboard warrior.
    Last edited by Gref; 2020-01-10 at 07:31 AM.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shnider View Post
    I honestly completely agree. Iranian government has gone too far spreading havoc across the middle east.

I have nothing but love & sorrow for the iranian people. I just don't think a government based on exporting the islamic revolution will do them any good.

I would bet all my bank account that if Obama did this, many people on this forum would hail him as a strong leader, despite shitting on trump

Liberals are known for trying to be objective, sadly I don't see that.
    Lets be honest, they aren't exporting shit...outside Iran there's no revolution.
    Rather it's in the hands of countries like saudi-arabia spreading wahhabism with their oil money...
    Shia is a minority, they have very limited influence..

Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    Lets be honest, they aren't exporting shit...outside Iran there's no revolution.
    Rather it's in the hands of countries like saudi-arabia spreading wahhabism with their oil money...
    Shia is a minority, they have very limited influence..
    No, no, we're not allowed to mention Saudi Arabia being worse than Iran because they're a US ally and the US would never ally with a country that was doing bad things.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gref View Post
    *I am assuming you are an american. if european and saying that I feel terribly sorry for you.

since the dissolution of ottomans, first UK,france,ital,germany, now mainly USA and every 1st world country and their oil companies are leeching in those lands.
    no sir, we cannot have those iraq, syria, iran or whatever selling *THEIR* oil in *THEIR OWN* countries with *THEIR OWN* money. that would devalue sweet us dollars.

divide them, weaken them internally, make them kill each other, go and invade them in the name of peace, put your oil companies:

exxon mobile, bp, shell, total, lukoil, rostnef, chevron, huntoil, addax, heritage oil, petrochina, afren, perenco, shamaran, gazprom, eni, hess, inpex, japex, talisman, dno, taga, dragon oil, kogas, kec, pertamina, petronas.

take it cheap for yourself, let the people live in misery for generations even though they have the most valuable resources.
    for your own greed you destroyed the future of those people.

then irans started. yes. right. I am not saying iran is a wonderful country, but remember you made what iran is today. same as syria, iraq.

living across the ocean then talking about peace is so fucking easy. You create this mess and the whole people of Europe and middle east suffer because of you.
    You fucked up syria and 5 million of them lives in turkey. whole eu couldnt accept more than half a million. you dont feel any strain of that 5 million in turkey but they do. economy is in shambles. free education, health insurance, providing job, housing all cost money. young unemployment rose to %25 thanks to illegal syrians.

sure destablize iran too. add another 5 million on turkey. make it 10 million. another 500000 goes to EU. Gerexit next? Franexit? how about Turkey? how many million more you think turkish people can host? how about Greece? how many more they can host? These 2 countries are hit the hardest while you fatten your ass in front of that computer.

when all this shit started i read from another arrogant/ignorant american saying; oh hey turks are muslims, too so their culture is similar.
    fuck off with your thinking. not even fucking close. but expected from an ignorant american who lives across the ocean having seen nothing but the town he lives in. everything is fucking different.

seriously it takes one idiotic post to ruin my mod. I would like you to go and see that years of misery first hand. fucking keyboard warrior.
    U a turk? Forgot all the isis oil trucks going to turkish border? How u n still do, host jihadis...(now export them to libya..), bomb kurds when they were in shooting war with isis...how syrian factories were dismantled by isis n sent to turkey for ur help after u backstabbed assad?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    No, no, we're not allowed to mention Saudi Arabia being worse than Iran because they're a US ally and the US would never ally with a country that was doing bad things.
    Aren't a majority of dictatorships in the world on Washington's side?

@Ihavewaffles unfortunately for you I'm not an erdo clown. I told it in these forums many times that he will be standing trial in Hague for crimes against humanity after he stands trial for treason here. Yes his whole family is criminal and his party. Still that doesn't change the fact that you are the reason for middle East misery. He and his folk are vultures thinking they are too smart and trying to profit.

5+ Year Old Account
    Hardly, I'm East European, we have nothing to do with West, Turkey, Saudi-Arabia etc. starting troubles in the world. And we aren't some free hotel for refugees we didn't create, especially cuz we have our own economic problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    Hardly, I'm East European, we have nothing to do with West, Turkey, Saudi-Arabia etc. starting troubles in the world. And we aren't some free hotel for refugees we didn't create, especially cuz we have our own economic problems.
    exactly that is what I am saying. America does all the shit in middle and you suffer/ we suffer. North Korea threatens US every single fucking day, here in hokkaido, i get missile warning messages at 4 am in the morning, and usa does nothing. why? no oil. simple as that.

it is the greed of america and their control the world policy.

may sound like conspiracy theories but what cia has been doing in these countries fucking disgusting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by i9erek View Post
    Democrats have been consistently waging campaigns on American nationalism for ages now. America, the racist country, the bully superpower that hates and abuses the world. That's the DNC motto. They're traitors and they have doomed this country.
    Wasn't it a Democrat that got Bin Laden.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by i9erek View Post
    Democrats have been consistently waging campaigns on American nationalism for ages now. America, the racist country, the bully superpower that hates and abuses the world. That's the DNC motto. They're traitors and they have doomed this country.
    Define american nationalism please. In the context of what you're claiming, that the Democrats are destroying it.
    Last edited by Crispin; 2020-01-10 at 09:37 AM.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gref View Post
    exactly that is what I am saying. America does all the shit in middle and you suffer/ we suffer. North Korea threatens US every single fucking day, here in hokkaido, i get missile warning messages at 4 am in the morning, and usa does nothing. why? no oil. simple as that.

it is the greed of america and their control the world policy.

may sound like conspiracy theories but what cia has been doing in these countries fucking disgusting.
    Well CIA eventually admit their shit, like a few years ago admitted how they toppled Iran's democracy.

Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    Define american nationalism please. In the context of what you're claiming, that the Democrats are destroying it.
    He means destroying the fake image of America being good and noble and perfect. You know, spreading democracy and freedom around the world and all that bullshit propaganda.

And I guess also shitting on the idea that the US was land of freedom and democracy since 1776.

He's allergic to reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    He means destroying the fake image of America being good and noble and perfect. You know, spreading democracy and freedom around the world and all that bullshit propaganda.

And I guess also shitting on the idea that the US was land of freedom and democracy since 1776.

He's allergic to reality.
    Yep, he is cheering a literal traitor to the constitution, while trying to talk shit about the party that is doing the most good for the country.