Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Meow View Post
    It’s 29 days later...
    Oh I didn't notice it was February​. I thought it was coming out next week just like 8.3.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

I haven't even gotten to 60 yet but I'll be glad that I won't have to farm Ony and MC all the time, BWL is so much more fun.

I am still really enjoying raiding MC and Ony every week, so would definitely be happy to wait a couple of months but still excited it's coming out as I am looking forward to experiencing it. Yay!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    I haven't even gotten to 60 yet but I'll be glad that I won't have to farm Ony and MC all the time, BWL is so much more fun.
    * Suppression Room flashbacks *
    [ Fortune Son starts to play ]
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

Learning the Razorgore encounter back in the day was equally amusing and infuriating

BRING IT.

I suspect a lot of guilds clearing MC will find their first road bumps. BWL still isn't hard, but you won't be able to 30 man Vael with poorly geared / non optimal specs, and Razorgore will require coordination.

Looking forward to farming that lettter drop the next 4 weeks. My god it will be rough camping...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by getupkid55 View Post
    6 months is so fast?

it was only 8 months in vanilla lol, and that was when people consumed content A LOT slower

seems like the right timing to me...
    I'm hoping they are timing it so that they give AQ40 and Naxx longer in the limelight. They're much harder raids, so getting MC/BWL/ZG/Ony in circulation in the first year will allow for more than enough time to get ready for AQ.

I'm surprised it comes that fast, within a month of a new raid tier in bfa.

It's usually not the time where subscriptions drop already.

Terrible timing that will overlap with retail content for the casual players (most of the players). Guess Classic numbers are plummeting and they desperately need to do something.
    Aftert this we will get around 9 to 12 months of drought content in retail and about another 6 or more months in Classic. They should hold BWL for months 4-5.
    Last edited by Baleful; 2020-01-10 at 01:39 PM.

Well that explains why I couldn't find the level 50 class quest.

So, they can release the raid simultaneously in all regions in classic but not retail where there is an actual race?

That is surprisingly early. I had expected it mid April.

Quote Originally Posted by getupkid55 View Post
    6 months is so fast?

it was only 8 months in vanilla lol, and that was when people consumed content A LOT slower

seems like the right timing to me...
    It's not even fast at all, it's slow compared to when most of the world saw release of WoW. EU release was 5 months before BWL. In those 5 months the sub numbers more than doubled.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    subs must be taking nosedive that they decide to roll BWL so fast.
    Honestly i expected BWL in december/january. I do not think it is early release.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    I find it weird that they release it at the same time with 8.3
    Quote Originally Posted by Baleful View Post
    Terrible timing that will overlap with retail content for the casual players (most of the players). Guess Classic numbers are plummeting and they desperately need to do something.
    Aftert this we will get around 9 to 12 months of drought content in retail and about another 6 or more months in Classic. They should hold BWL for months 4-5.
    Oh...
    God...
    Is the understanding what you read that hard?...

Bli$$ard you can keep the game for yourself unless you put the Vulperas available for the Alliance and kill every mechagnome. Decided to not pay anymore for a game of this company and will stay loyal to that until you fix this. It is obvious that CEOs and Devs prefer the horde but alliance players are (were in my case) also paying for sucriptions.
    Last edited by kokenhalliwell; 2020-01-10 at 05:07 PM.

Hardly fast, it's pretty consistent with how it was released back in Vanilla. In fact as an EU player it's slower

Quote Originally Posted by kokenhalliwell View Post
    Bli$$ard you can keep the game for yourself unless you put the Vulperas available for the Alliance and kill every mechagnome. Decided to not pay anymore for a game of this company and will stay loyal to that until you fix this. It is obvious that CEOs and Devs prefer the horde but alliance players are (were in my case) also paying for sucriptions.
    "however let me keep lurking and commenting on the games forums and websites"... sigh
    Just move on, if you don't like the game don't be a creepy stalking spreading negativity either.

Quote Originally Posted by calathiel- View Post
    "however let me keep lurking and commenting on the games forums and websites"... sigh
    Just move on, if you don't like the game don't be a creepy stalking spreading negativity either.
    I'm as free to comment their awful game as they are to ruin it/disfavor a faction. Horde preference has been way too visible in the last years and we are free to comment how obvious and lame that is.
    Last edited by kokenhalliwell; 2020-01-11 at 01:53 AM.

though I really don't want to dignify your slight, based on little or no evidence, with a response it could be the exact opposite of what you're saying. The opposite supposition is with the speed at which content is consumed on Retail many will be largely done with 8.3 in 29 days and then to keep them subscribed there will be new content in Classic.

Quote Originally Posted by Baleful View Post
    Why does everything have to be related to subscriber numbers? I really hate this argument because it can be used to justify pretty much fucking anything Blizzard does or doesn't do.

Blizzard releases content later than expected: "Oh subscriber levels must really be dropping if they don't care enough to release content early."

Blizzard releases content exactly as expected: "Oh subscriber levels must really be dropping if they're not willing to adjust their release schedule to adhere to the demands of the playerbase."

Blizzard releases content earlier than expected: "Oh subscriber levels must really be dropping if they're releasing content so soon."

Just, like. Fuck. Not everything needs to be related to subscriber levels. Sometimes developers just... release shit. Not everything has to fit some silly overarching (and often pointlessly cynical) narrative which correlates their actions with subscriber numbers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kokenhalliwell View Post
    I'm as free to comment their awful game as they are to ruin it/disfavor a faction. Horde preference has been way too visible in the last years and we are free to comment how obvious and lame that is.
    He didn't say you aren't free to comment.

He said if you don't like the game, why waste your time commenting.

You're just here with the sole purpose to spread negativity.

If I don't like a game I move on with my life. I don't lurk like a bad fart in the air.

You have the right to post here. We're just telling you you're not appreciated for doing so when you have nothing positive to say.