Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Trump's DOJ had been ineffective when it comes to locking up anyone. If Clinton is a powerful and slippery as they claim, she has nothing to worry about

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    Trump's DOJ had been ineffective when it comes to locking up anyone. If Clinton is a powerful and slippery as they claim, she has nothing to worry about
    DOJ is very ineffective...that's why they tried to outsource investigations.

Didn't the Trump minions just chant "lock her up" last night or a day ago at another rally?
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid Android View Post
    Didn't the Trump minions just chant "lock her up" last night or a day ago at another rally?
    He even said that she should be locked up in his last one. Seeing that his term is almost over and Clinton hasn't even faced a grand jury, says how effective his administration is.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    He even said that she should be locked up in his last one. Seeing that his term is almost over and Clinton hasn't even faced a grand jury, says how effective his administration is.
    BuT dUe ProCEsS mAtTeRS

The hypocrisy is endlessly infuriating.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    BuT dUe ProCEsS mAtTeRS

The hypocrisy is endlessly infuriating.
    There is no hypocrisy you just missed the asterisk next to "BuT dUe ProCEsS mAtTeRS" it states only applicable to Trump and GOP loyal to his Godly royal emperorness.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    Nothing I would like more than to see the corruption gone from the world of politics. However no way these sort of things are ever able to get out in the open. Way too powerful and rich people.
    So, Trump supporters like you still think that there is something there, even though they have been looking at her for over 2 years and can't find anything?

Let me guess, you also believe that she has had people killed right? Like Epstein, Foster and Rich?

Yeah the prior 8 investigations might have missed something.
    #wastedTaxDollars

Quote Originally Posted by Howel View Post
    I would wager that one could find something in the foundation itself, those foundations are rarely ever clean, the Clinton's is likely not going to be particularly different.

But anything so utterly damning and destructful that either of them are going to jail, nah that kind of paper trail is wishful thinking, they clearly would make a paper trail like that unlinkable to them.
    and yes the classic "feels over reals"

I would wager that one could find something in the foundation itself, those foundations are rarely ever clean, the Clinton's is likely not going to be particularly different.

But anything so utterly damning and destructful that either of them are going to jail, nah that kind of paper trail is wishful thinking, they clearly would make a paper trail like that unlinkable to them.
    So your argument boils down to ''if they just investigated her further''.

Bloody sad.

Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post

Bloody sad.
    Maybe they should investigate the investigators? "Why didn't you find the thing we wanted you to find?!"

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    Maybe they should investigate the investigators? "Why didn't you find the thing we wanted you to find?!"
    I mean, they did that with the Mueller investigation, found pretty much nothing that changed the outcome of the investigation. Same thing will happen with the Durham investigation as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    I mean, they did that with the Mueller investigation, found pretty much nothing that changed the outcome of the investigation. Same thing will happen with the Durham investigation as well.
    Well that's only because they didn't investigate enough times. The 25th time's the charm.

Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post

Bloody sad.
    No, the point was that it is basically nonsense, and that she is isn't any more or any less innocent than any other politician/person of riches is that holds a lot of assets, and how those assets tend to have some level of corruption or wrongdoings, that usually aren't tieable to the top person.
    Meaning, either we throw every single one of them in jail, or stop pretending as if we can scrounge up some negligible none thing to pin her on; because it is nonsense.
    Formerly Howeller, lost my account.

Trump was fined $2 million and forced to shut down the Trump Foundation "charity" because he used it as a crooked slush fund. Part of the settlement was a full admission of guilt, and he's barred from ever operating another one. It's the exact claim Republicans levelled for years at the Clinton Foundation but never turned up any serious evidence.

It's 100% projection, 100% of the time.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    The Mueller Investigation found evidence of collusion with the Russians but didn't think it was solid enough to press charges. It also found evidence of obstruction of justice, and would've pressed charges only Mueller accepted the JD's policy that a sitting President can't be indicted.

So no, they didn't "find nothing" lol. They were prevented by conservative politics from acting on it. And furthermore the investigation was hampered at multiple stages by the dishonest behaviour of every witness, with the collaboration of the White House. Trump didn't even give testimony because his lawyers begged Mueller not to on the grounds that they couldn't stop him from lying even when they ran a fucking test lol.

Seriously, maybe you should fucking read it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

those foundations are rarely ever clean
    Citation needed.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account

Just like Trump's foundation survived it's investigation.

You really need to stop with the "both sides" drivel. It's tiresome and so easily refuted as to belittle line-by-line debate. Get a new argument if you're going to continue with the shallow and gruel-like arguments - even Tiny Tim isn't having seconds.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    I mean if both sides are democrats and republicans then hell yeah both sides are bad, the republicans obviously significantly more so.
    But both sides aren't bad, not in the way the GOP and Trumpkins refer to it. They use the "both sides" argument to waive off the horrific and illegal activities of Trump and his Crime Family & Friends, which is disingenuous to the term. It's false - a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    Citation needed.
    I don't think there is clear cut percentages and research into how corrupt foundations are

But there are cases of nepotism, favouritism, bribery (that one is rarely chased through courts, because bribery is sometimes the way the world works, when working in poorer countries), cover ups of screw ups. Those are the fairly tame ones, and generally we don't hear about them, because they aren't exactly tough crimes.

There are cases of siphoning money, bribery that isn't overseen because it isn't circumstantially correct etc..

As I mention, even if one was to find something, it would one, be unlikely that it is anything even remotely severe, and two it would unlikely be linked to the head of the foundation.

It isn't so much that foundations are these super corrupt entities that goes around illegally ruining everything; it is often times incompetence, lack of oversight, singular individuals making mistakes and the list goes on. Heck corporations as a whole, if picked through with a fine comb, will almost always have something come up, but it is rarely ever anything of grand proportion.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Just like Trump's foundation survived it's investigation.

You really need to stop with the "both sides" drivel. It's tiresome and so easily refuted as to belittle line-by-line debate. Get a new argument if you're going to continue with the shallow and gruel-like arguments - even Tiny Tim isn't having seconds.
    I wasn't trying to make a both sides argument, I am saying it is dumb, even though there are odds that something exists (by sheer averages), it is inconsequential, and is dumb searching for to somehow try and find something to pin with.
    Formerly Howeller, lost my account.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Trump was fined $2 million and forced to shut down the Trump Foundation "charity" because he used it as a crooked slush fund. Part of the settlement was a full admission of guilt, and he's barred from ever operating another one. It's the exact claim Republicans levelled for years at the Clinton Foundation but never turned up any serious evidence.

It's 100% projection, 100% of the time.

- - - Updated - - -

The Mueller Investigation found evidence of collusion with the Russians but didn't think it was solid enough to press charges. It also found evidence of obstruction of justice, and would've pressed charges only Mueller accepted the JD's policy that a sitting President can't be indicted.

So no, they didn't "find nothing" lol. They were prevented by conservative politics from acting on it. And furthermore the investigation was hampered at multiple stages by the dishonest behaviour of every witness, with the collaboration of the White House. Trump didn't even give testimony because his lawyers begged Mueller not to on the grounds that they couldn't stop him from lying even when they ran a fucking test lol.

Seriously, maybe you should fucking read it.
    Wait, why are you replying to me? I have read it, and what I was replying to, was people investigating the investigators, which is what the Horowitz report was, that found nothing. I dunno maybe you should read the conversation?