Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by JacobusRex View Post
    WoD? bwahahaha! You call that "old concept"? I'm talking about original Warcraft lore, dating back to the beginning WoD was the biggest retcon shitshow in Warcraft history. And you reference it for your point? GL with that. lol
    Yes, it is old concept, since the expansion was announced 7 years ago. Also there's nothing in the lore older than WoD about the Void not being able to mix with the undead.

Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    Im still fucking baffled that Taran Zhu its fucking OK with DK Pandas
    I mean, necromancy is frowned upon by every race except the Forsaken, everybody or so should be up in arms against it.

Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    Um?

/10characters
    I don't see "pandaren" in the blue post in that line.

Here's a quote from the blue post:

Heritage Armor for Allied Races characters can be obtained by leveling to 110.
    - - - Updated - - -

Who says he's OK with it? It's not like the Lich King asks permission for who he raises.

Quote Originally Posted by Hutmacher View Post
    No New Patch -> "nothing to do, game sucks"
    New Patch -> "so much grind, game sucks"
    Class restrictions -> "why cant I play class x with race x? game sucks"
    Class restrictions losened -> "lol race x can be class x now? game sucks"
    WoW community is wonderful
    What?! Are you implying that not everyone agrees with everything 100% of the time? I've never heard or seen this anywhere else in the world in any other medium. Every where you go, everyone agrees with everyone else 100% of the time. I could walk around NYC and ask a question and all 15 million residents will give me the exact same answer.

Yet, through some magical powers, the Wow community doesn't agree 100% of the time. We need to get the world's top scientist in here to study these people. A cure must be found for this one exact community that is nothing like any other gaming community or any other community period!

15+ Year Old Account
    The Pandaren culture is about preserving harmony and balance, essentially what Bolvar and the Ebon Blade are trying to do now that Sylvanas has disrupted the balance between life and death. it makes perfect sense when you realize that the flavor of the DK class is being redefined from "pitiless undead war machine" to something more akin to the D2 and D3 necromancers - users of macabre and unholy arts that fight to preserve the Great Cycle. This was a class order that, lorewise, was literally struggling to find its identity in the wake of being freed from Arthas' control, something the Order Hall campaign helped flesh out, and something that apparently was finally achieved leading up to the events of Shadowlands.
    Last edited by Nero Duskwind; 2020-01-09 at 05:52 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulqiorra View Post
    If you equate playing WoW to having electricity, I feel very, very happy for the rest of the world, as that kind of thinking will, inevitably, lead to the eradication of your seed from the gene pool.
    WoW Toons: Duskwind (retired)/Duskrime (retired)
    Diablo 3 Profile

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Riptor View Post
    So any word on what level they will start at?
    Currently on PTR their starting level is set to 58.

Quote Originally Posted by Raelyn View Post
    Would be nice to have different hair colours for DK's I agree. Bloodelf DK's have some cool colours like green/blue/purple but not many of the other races do I think (haven't played them all though).
    So far Humans, Dwarves, Night Elves, Gnomes, Draenei, Orcs, Trolls, Blood Elves and Goblins have 3 special undead skin colors with 3 special faces and 3 special hair colors. Worgen and Tauren have only 3 special undead skin colors with 3 special faces. Only race that didn't get that was Undead becasue they already look undead. It's sad the new ones don't get it, I want panda with frosty skin like tauren have.

Quote Originally Posted by Julian Rayne View Post
    I wonder how the Pandaren faction choice is going to work in a new starting zone. Will they choose at character creation or at the end of the starting experience?
    It's simple and you can check it out now on PTR. Basicly when you select Dk for a Core Race then swap to pandaren you will see Pandaren DK. Then you go to Customize and you see that under Facial hair/Earrings there are buttons to choose alliance or the horde.

Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    Man come on we used to solo Fel Reavers... SS used to hit for 10k at 58.
    I know they are fixing some of it in Shadowlands by bringing back a lot of class stuff which is nice, I would like Dark Simlacrum back for PvE, that shit was pretty cool in some dungeons and raids.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vampyr78 View Post
    So far Humans, Dwarves, Night Elves, Gnomes, Draenei, Orcs, Trolls, Blood Elves and Goblins have 3 special undead skin colors with 3 special faces and 3 special hair colors. Worgen and Tauren have only 3 special undead skin colors with 3 special faces.
    Can't wait for the new Forsaken customizations in Shadowlands. Between the darker, "riper" skin tones and the fact that I can finally hide the exposed bones I'm stoked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulqiorra View Post
    If you equate playing WoW to having electricity, I feel very, very happy for the rest of the world, as that kind of thinking will, inevitably, lead to the eradication of your seed from the gene pool.
    WoW Toons: Duskwind (retired)/Duskrime (retired)
    Diablo 3 Profile

10+ Year Old Account
    Lighthalzen, the City-State of Prosperity
    "reapermei"

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Katchii View Post
    I don't see "pandaren" in the blue post in that line.
    It was originally in it, but later removed. There is a blue post apologizing for the mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerph- View Post
    It was originally in it, but later removed. There is a blue post apologizing for the mistake.
    I must have been late to the party then, the only version I ever saw was the one without them.

Eeeh... Nah, I'll wait until the level squish before I get cracking with my Allied races still left for Heritage armor.

Quote Originally Posted by Dungo View Post
    One is a brand new class with a huge variety of new gameplay element

The others are literally just cosmetics.

So disappointing that this is the preorder bonus but whatever Blizz, it's your dead game afterall
    If the game was dead, we wouldn't have people such as yourself whinging about this.

I cant even find simple information on this

Will we be able to race change our existing 120 DK to an Allied?

Quote Originally Posted by Cazmosis View Post
    I cant even find simple information on this

Will we be able to race change our existing 120 DK to an Allied?
    Sure, you just have to pony up the dough for a race change.

They've gone way too far now.
    "I feel bad for Limit , they put in so many hours only to come in second place" - Methodjosh

Quote Originally Posted by Redzonetode View Post
    So no new skins or hair colors for allied race DKs? Lazy, cost cutting Blizzard.

(Cost cutting means greedy if you’re a giant corporation like blizzard)
    New storyline and starting quests/area for new DKs seem to counter you argument.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AmazonDruid View Post
    I'm realy not ok with DK being shoveling into everything. I DO care about lore, class fantasy. Mechagnomes DK,Panda DK, Lightforged Draenei DK.... wtf and still they dont think ita reasonable to give high elfs to alliance because of motives.

Everytime they screw with the lore It drives me away from this game. Currently I didn't run a single raid in bfa for the entirety of the expansion. Class fantasy and design is at its lowest point ever... now this...
    So how is the current LK raising more DKs ruining lore? They ate not the same DKs Arthas raised that turned against him in WotLK. These are all new DKs so any playable race would be subject to reanimation by Bolvar.