Page 1 of 18
... LastLast

Thumbs down There's no Visions of N'Zoth trailer

Why? Every big patch had it since like... TBC(?).

Some were superb, some were weak(DS) but we got them.

Why we don't have any Visions of N'Zoth trailer? They were one of the things that made people hyped for the new content.

Even blizz gave up on wow

Cause they phoned in this weak ass asset reuse low effort patch cause they are banking on their next weak ass asset reuse low effort expansion.
    I cannot divest myself of my faith in my Volk.

10+ Year Old Account
    After thousands of years of imprisonment the Old God N'zoth is free on Azeroth!! And when we say free he's actually in another realm or some shit so here are 3 zones his minions will invade every now and again and they'll also bring the raid entrance with them. Otherwise you'd never even know.

Oh and also there's two new allied races.

Have fun.

yeah i was kind of hoping we got one. we may still get one?? wasn't the "rise of azshara" patch trailer just the quest cinematic of the factions sailing on the ocean and azshara setting the tidestone to open the seas? it wasn't a direct patch trailer but it served the purpose.

i still hope we get one a la "terror of darkshore" one.

Ah shit, don't tell me the Tentacle patch is the only patch without a trailer.

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Why? Every big patch had it since like... TBC(?).

Some were superb, some were weak(DS) but we got them.

Why we don't have any Visions of N'Zoth trailer? They were one of the things that made people hyped for the new content.
    Because 8.3 obviously isn't a phoned in patch that is just filling in the space between now and Shadowlands. It's a fully realized patch that tackles a boss in the making since Cataclysm in a respectable and satisfactory way, with two new custom ingame zones and a bunch of new armor transmog sets and tonnes of new mount models, no recolors.
    Last edited by Yarathir; 2020-01-11 at 01:10 PM.

lolz I talked about this a week ago

Can't blame them. Every single new trailer they post get's review bombed into oblivion instantly. So it looks like People don't want trailers.

8.1 had the trailer released on the actual release date, I think.

There is hope yet.

Though what's the point of a trailer on the release date.

Quote Originally Posted by Laubman View Post
    Can't blame them. Every single new trailer they post get's review bombed into oblivion instantly. So it looks like People don't want trailers.
    Come on now. Do you think this is the real reason?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kieldon View Post

There is hope yet.

True. I'm going to wait to judge until it's actually released.
    I have to admit I'm doubtful, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Kieldon View Post

There is hope yet.

???
    Cinimatic trailer 3 November 2018
    Release date December 11, 2018

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cherry123 View Post
    ???
    No 8.3 trailer 100%

???

- - - Updated - - -

No 8.3 trailer 100%
    I think he meant 8.2?

If I recall, that trailer got released fairly late? But it's been kind of a blur for me, admittedly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ayy, you guys found something to spin for more negativity! Good job guys, hopefully people will hate the game as much as you guys, and your dreams will be fulfilled!
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    I think he meant 8.2?

If I recall, that trailer got released fairly late? But it's been kind of a blur for me, admittedly.
    Patch 8.2 releases on June 25th
    Cinimatic trailer June 18th
    always a week before release

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    Ayy, you guys found something to spin for more negativity! Good job guys, hopefully people will hate the game as much as you guys, and your dreams will be fulfilled!
    Are they wrong tho?
    Not showing effort in making a trailer about an rather large event shows lack of passion or giving a fuck about the game.
    Im fairly sure an 2min trailer with ingame assets dosnt take that long to make, show off the features and raid of the patch is something we have come to expect, and not having one shows at best, lack of giving a fuck and at worst that they have given up yet another thing, which is kinda sad.
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Patch 8.2 releases on June 25th
    Cinimatic trailer June 18th
    always a week before release
    Alright, my bad, then. I'll still wait to lock in my opinion until release. I guess I'm still too generous with that.

???
    Tides of Vengeance trailer December 11

Patch 8.1 release date December 11

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dastreus View Post
    Even blizz gave up on wow
    We have had 5 quality gorgeous cinematics this expansion when previous expansions had one each, which was the opening cinematic to the expansion.... I only wished we had that in previous expansions, so I would hardly say its Blizzard 'gave up'. If anytihn its looks like they are trying harder. cinematics > trailers

The fact we have had so many cinematics this expansion means we'll probably have another in the works for N-Zoth or for the end of the Expansion. If that's the case i'm willing to give the trailer not being there a welcome pass.

Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    Are they wrong tho?
    Not showing effort in making a trailer about an rather large event shows lack of passion or giving a fuck about the game.
    Im fairly sure an 2min trailer with ingame assets dosnt take that long to make, show off the features and raid of the patch is something we have come to expect, and not having one shows at best, lack of giving a fuck and at worst that they have given up yet another thing, which is kinda sad.
    "They're not wrong, but that doesn't mean you should say it."

Or at least, that seems to be what people assume should be the etiquette. You should only be able to criticise a patch 6 months after its release when it's widely acceptable to dislike it or even totally shit on it. Not before then, though. Humans are great.