Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

What’s an example of a creepy comment?

What’s an example of a creepy comment?

Going to say anything said to anyone who is a minor concerning their looks by someone over 18 who isn’t.
    And:

What does creepy mean to you?

Generally personal or sexual comments aimed at some underaged, someone you don’t actually know and someone not famous for modeling.

What’s the creepiest thing you ever seen online?
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Customer said one recently that was pretty creepy without being super obvious.

"Looks like someones been going to the gym" This was a dude well over 50 to a lady in her early 20s
    Comes a time when we all gotta die...even kings.

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    What’s the creepiest thing you ever seen online?
    On this board actually. Some female (?) user got stalked by another who sent her picks with her avatar printed and placed in his bathtub. I know that female users have to deal with special people on the internet, but something about that was just so bizarre to me. Calling the police-level bizarre.
    Like, if it would have been a straight dick pick you could at least comprehend it, it's par for the course. But this extra effort of printing the avatar and then decorating the bathroom with it is just... movie level creepy.

Can't think of anything in my daily life. Irritating moments sure, but few things creep me out.

10+ Year Old Account
    I work in a supermarket. Was on kneeling on the floor doing something on a bottom shelf.

Older gentleman comments: "I like to see a man on his knees."
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

“I love the way you look when you sleep”

Quote Originally Posted by Player Eleven View Post
    People commenting on how you look even though they're complete strangers.
    yet u post in the “post a picture of yourself” thread on this website, as well as you did on your old account. very odd you would feel this way, lol

as for the topic: “your living room furniture looks great from the front lawn”

That's really, really not the same as someone coming up to me in the grocery store making comments about how I look when I'm just looking for something to buy and eat.
    Would you mind if it was someone you found attractive?

Yes? Leave me alone when I'm in public and just doing my errands.
    Suppose you were also single. Would you really give a pass on someone YOU found attractive? I find that hard to believe.

That's really, really not the same as someone coming up to me in the grocery store making comments about how I look when I'm just looking for something to buy and eat.
    i'm just pointing out the irony how you say you don't like random people making comments about your appearance, yet post a picture of yourself online, on a thread devoted to postings pictures of yourself, for random people to comment on.

Doesn't matter how they look. Assholes are assholes regardless of how they look. I am in a grocery store to buy food. Nothing else.
    There's more to attraction than just looks. And you wouldn't see him as an asshole if you were attracted to him. That should go without saying.

People bothering me when I'm just doing my errands are assholes by default.
    You're not really following the hypothetical situation I proposed.

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    You're not really following the hypothetical situation I proposed.
    i'm not sure either what you are trying to get at with this.

Why is it so hard for you to understand that if I'm doing my errands then I don't want to be bothered by people?
    Have you ever met a guy in a normal everyday situation (i'm not talking about bars/nightclubs)? If so then it doesn't always bother you.

No?

10chars
    Crikey. Where do you meet them then? Bars/nightclubs right?

If I meet new people, people that I interact with, it's at house parties hosted by friends or us and friends brings people we don't know. I don't do bars or nightclubs.
    Still, I don't see how there's less of a chance of meeting creeps in an intoxicated environment than there is in "normal life". But whatever...

What does this even have to do with not wanting people commenting on how I look when at the grocery store?
    Everything. Pretty hard to believe your day would be ruined if the right man approached you, no matter where it happened.

Pandaren Monk
    5+ Year Old Account
    Pretty much anything sexual to a person you don't know.

Complimenting people (even strangers) on their hair or perfume or such is fine. Something along the lines of "Nice ass" to someone you don't know is not fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Cidzor View Post
    Pretty much anything sexual to a person you don't know.

Complimenting people (even strangers) on their hair or perfume or such is fine. Something along the lines of "Nice ass" to someone you don't know is not fine.
    You should tell that to all the one night stands I've had that started off on something "not so nice". If the person finds you attractive enough you can get away with almost anything, no matter how dumb or cheesy it seems.

I love how some on here are trying so hard to tell women what they should be find complimentary. Because harassment is so flattering, amirite?

Quote Originally Posted by Dwarfhamster View Post
    I love how some on here are trying so hard to tell women what they should be find complimentary. Because harassment is so flattering, amirite?
    Everything depends on the context, and the person. I'm sure my ex girlfriend didn't see it as harassement when I complimented her looks the very moment I met her. She felt so harassed she gave me her phone number without asking.