10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Also trying to work out what "the Trump thing" is.
    Wanting to fuck your own daughter maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Wanting to fuck your own daughter maybe?
    I can see how he'd want an extra 7 to 10% imaginary approval rating over that.

Just to follow up on that approval rating, it's inflated to more than 10 points what it actually is, 41.8% lol
    The general consensus is that he completely misread the graph since it shows DISAPPROVAL at 53%. He likely just assumed the higher number was approval.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't mind me, just having a chuckle at the fact this tool runs the entire US.

Also trying to work out what "the Trump thing" is.
    We'll he's right, Trump is unpopular because of the "Trump thing".
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    We'll he's right, Trump is unpopular because of the "Trump thing".
    Can we subtract 70 to 100 percent because of the "Trump thing"?

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    What's truly hilarious is that he CAN'T take a joke. He's like the biggest snowflake on the planet.
    No wonder Trumpsters and the GOP love him so much because they are so alike.

Quote Originally Posted by pathora44 View Post
    No wonder Trumpsters and the GOP love him so much because they are so alike.
    Always keep in mind, that whatever they accuse someone else of doing... they're probably only projecting.

What i am linking to is a paper from a school i highly respect and while i have very little information regarding military matters i consider myself very attuned to the side of Finance. This paper is a very good read which brings up the real point that Skroe and others have made about taxation will have no choice but to go up and with minor increases on services.

https://watson.brown.edu/costsofwar/...nced%20War.pdf

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/t...xecutive-order

Trump Campaign Typo Briefly Celebrates President’s ‘Anti-Semetic Executive Order’

By Matt Shuham
    |
    January 11, 2020 3:31 p.m.

"The President’s re-election campaign on Saturday accidentally bragged about him signing “an anti-Semetic [sic] executive order” before cleaning up the mess a few hours later.

A page soliciting supporters’ contact information on Trump’s campaign website Saturday asked them to “Thank President Trump!” for a list of his recent achievements in office.

One of those was “He signed an anti-Semetic [sic] executive order.” BuzzFeed’s Josh Billinson spotted the error, which was eventually changed to reflect that Trump “signed an executive order to combat anti-Semitism.” Archived copies of the page show the initial text.

This Trump campaign page touts the president signing “an anti-Semetic executive order” as an accomplishment https://t.co/ryaX466cc6 pic.twitter.com/StmuqS7u2u

— Josh Billinson (@jbillinson) January 11, 2020

The item was likely referencing the executive order Trump signed in December regarding Title VI of the Civil Rights Act. The law prohibits against discrimination on the basis of race, color and national origin — not religion.

But, Trump’s order said, “It shall be the policy of the executive branch to enforce Title VI against prohibited forms of discrimination rooted in anti-Semitism as vigorously as against all other forms of discrimination prohibited by Title VI.”"

Oops.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't mind me, just having a chuckle at the fact this tool runs the entire US.
    First of all I'm calling bullshit on 95% amongst even Republicans. And of course, I have evidence and Trump doesn't.

Second of all, um, did he just say the Do Nothing Democrats have to move on to other things? That's a paradox. You can't move on from something if you're not doing something.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jeezusisacasual View Post
    This paper is a very good read which brings up the real point that Skroe and others have made about taxation will have no choice but to go up and with minor increases on services.

https://watson.brown.edu/costsofwar/...nced%20War.pdf
    Thanks for sharing. It's good to have experts backing your side of an argument with logical arguments and evidence. Also, you're not alone, most people respect Brown.

- - - Updated - - -

So remember the Taliban? Of course you do. They're the group of terrorists that
    1) Shielded bin Laden, leading to the US attacks on Afghanistan, and
    2) Were personally invited by Trump to meet on the White House lawn

They just blew up a couple of US soldiers.

Something to keep in mind while Iran is being discussed. Trump was intentionally negotiating with these people so he could leave Afghanistan.

- - - Updated - - -

Whatever Boeing paid Trump, it wasn't worth it. They're planning 2,800 layoffs in Kansas. That's 20% for those of you who prefer proportions.

And yes, it's the 737.

Boeing is the Wicked Wichita of the West's largest employer, but I guess Boeing's not in Kansas anymore.

He sells troops.

“We have a very good relationship with Saudi Arabia—I said, listen, you’re a very rich country. You want more troops? I’m going to send them to you, but you’ve got to pay us. They’re paying us. They’ve already deposited $1B in the bank.” https://t.co/rc1f7heyCP
    https://twitter.com/justinamash/stat...138376192?s=19

Hey look! Trump sells out our troops to the richest country.

America First, amirite Trumpkins?
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid Android View Post

Saudi Arabia, the country which 15 of the 19 9/11 attackers were citizens of, rents US military from Trump... He didn't mention it, but whose bank account exactly did the $1B go into?

Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid Android View Post

Cool, so the US military is now a mercenary force.

I know it's not, but according to Trump, he thinks it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post

More to the point is Trump only wants to help if he can get something out of it. Which is really not great foreign policy if you put it out their in public.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    What's truly hilarious is that he CAN'T take a joke. He's like the biggest snowflake on the planet.
    Remember, every time they have said something that is so boneheaded stupid or cruel that nobody outside the cult backs it, they start claiming "it was a joke"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Twdft View Post
    Saudi Arabia, the country which 15 of the 19 9/11 attackers were citizens of, rents US military from Trump... He didn't mention it, but whose bank account exactly did the $1B go into?
    Maybe all those rooms they rented but never stayed in at his hotel was the first installment on that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Did Trump specify whose bank? This is a guy who thinks China pays tariffs on their exports to the US, after all.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account

It would be interesting to see an analysis of U.S. military aide changes compared with Trump family "projects" over the past three years. I know Daughter Trump and Creepy-son-in-law-who-is-already-compromised-agent-of-UAE have huge interests in China with their Visa program along with her patents being approved.

After Trump is out of office we should start a pool on how long the Truth and Reconciliation Committee takes to wind down. We'll use decades of measurement to keep it easy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Once again, it's time for Guess the Speaker!

We have been deceived by the U.S., being caught in the dialogue with it for over one year and a half, and that was the lost time for us. Although Chairman Kim Jong Un has a good personal feelings about President Trump, they are, in the true sense of the word, 'personal.'
    "Oh, come on! You handed us the answer!"

Fine. Yes, that's an NK official statement. And if true, yes, Trump tried to call NK to restart talks. But even NK has more self-respect than a 2AM booty call from a dictator fatter than they have.

Hey remember when bla bla bla Nobel Peace prize bla bla like never seen before?

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Once again, it's time for Guess the Speaker!

We have been deceived by the U.S., being caught in the dialogue with it for over one year and a half, and that was the lost time for us. Although Chairman Kim Jong Un has a good personal feelings about President Trump, they are, in the true sense of the word, 'personal.'
    "Oh, come on! You handed us the answer!"

Fine. Yes, that's an NK official statement. And if true, yes, Trump tried to call NK to restart talks. But even NK has more self-respect than a 2AM booty call from a dictator fatter than they have.

Hey remember when bla bla bla Nobel Peace prize bla bla like never seen before?
    The best part is that I've heard Trumpkins claim "opening up talks with NK" as one of Trump's foreign policy achievements.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    The best part is that I've heard Trumpkins claim "opening up talks with NK" as one of Trump's foreign policy achievements.
    because the very concept of them trying to pull that enrages, and a good time to remember