3+ Year Old Account

Newly formed Transmog hunter needs some help.

Hello. I recently made the challenge to start collecting all tier sets (exluding T3) and weapons from all raids and dungeons.

I already have a paladin , and wanted to find a way so that in Shadowlands i can collect all weapons and sets from LFR aswell. But because i only have a Plate wearer , i am looking for a Cloth , Leather and Mail one.

Is there a way to get all weapons is LFR when it's current with 4 classes? Also i am guessing i need a DH for the glaives, but i wouldn't mind leveling it just for the glaves and having the rest of the slots open.

Maybe someone has done the same and knows if it's possible?

I will be leveling one off all ofcourse eventually, but wanted it to be ready for the first raid in Shadowlands since it's already 3 or 4 that i need to level.

Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by Lound View Post
    Is there a way to get all weapons is LFR when it's current with 4 classes?
    Simply put - no.

Quote Originally Posted by Lound View Post
    Also i am guessing i need a DH for the glaives, but i wouldn't mind leveling it just for the glaves and having the rest of the slots open.
    DH are the only ones that will ever get a current-content Glaive to drop. Legacy Loot is different, but since they were only introduced in Legion, we can't really see that yet, since Legion content is not dropping Legacy style yet.

Generally speaking, a WARRIOR is the overall best transmog farmer. It can use all plate, all cloaks, all shields and ALMOST all weapons.
    After that, the best class per armor type is HUNTER for Mail, a ROGUE for leather and all 3 Clothies for cloth. Reason being the amount of weapon types that each class can use, to increase the chance of getting a weapon mog when it drops. Hunters can use almost any weapon that is not a mace or wand, rogues can use all 1h weapons but no 2h or wands and clothies are divided among the 1h mace of the priest versus the 1h sword of the mage and warlock, with all 3 capable of dagger, staff and wand.
    Even if you use those 4 classes for CURRENT CONTENT LFR, you will never get all drops. None of them can use all versions of all weapons. In this setup, no Glaives will ever drop, so that alone leaves out one type. If you replace rogue with DH, you miss the option for AGI Daggers. Once Legacy Loot is active, all weapons drop regardless of character, but in Current content it does not. You will need more than 4 characters for that.
    Last edited by Throwme; 2020-01-12 at 02:04 AM.