Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Who will get World First BWL do you think?

APES got world first Ragnaros and Onyxia, but who do you think will get world first BWL Nefarian?

Quote Originally Posted by CactusDisco View Post
    APES got world first Ragnaros and Onyxia, but who do you think will get world first BWL Nefarian?

The answer is already there by the time you posted the video.........

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder can a group of 55-58s do it like they did with Rag. I'd rofl hard if they did.

Who ever gather 40 men raid first and enter BWL?

https://www.sk-gaming.com/content/16...rld_first_list

Drama killed Nefarian world first on 26th September 2005.

As for who will kill it first on wow classic, these guilds have done this boss and this instance hundreds of times. It's really hard to muster much care about who kills a farm boss in an hour again.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitros14 View Post

As for who will kill it first on wow classic, these guilds have done this boss and this instance hundreds of times. It's really hard to muster much care about who kills a farm boss in an hour again.
    The only race that would be fun is If a new realm is released 2 months after phase 6 where only accounts that have cleared naxx are allowed to join, and race there to clear naxx first.

10+ Year Old Account
    You mean world first classic BWL, because it isn't the world first BWL.

Answer is whoever gets a group in first.

Quote Originally Posted by Askyl View Post
    The only race that would be fun is If a new realm is released 2 months after phase 6 where only accounts that have cleared naxx are allowed to join, and race there to clear naxx first.
    I would've preferred they release all the content at once. The Naxxramas race would've been interesting if everyone had to do it extremely undergeared.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    well according to this raid history timeline done by Method the world first kill for Nefarian in BWL was gotten by Drama, a US guild on 26th September 2005.

Quote Originally Posted by Askyl View Post
    this
    these classic "world firsts" should include leveling 1-60
    Shadowlands is real world
    The Maw is China
    The Jailer is China government
    Sylvanas is Blizz

Apes obviously, they literally spent years speedrunning this shit on private servers. Not really an achievement that's worth praising anyway given how much of a joke classic's content actually is.

Quote Originally Posted by Denizly View Post
    I wonder can a group of 55-58s do it like they did with Rag. I'd rofl hard if they did.
    You'd need a rich guild that can afford Mind Control buffs among other things, obviously not world first but just enough info on how to skip/gimmick yourself out of some boss mechanics.

I would've preferred they release all the content at once. The Naxxramas race would've been interesting if everyone had to do it extremely undergeared.
    Thats what i meant. Only players / guilds that have cleared naxx qualify and you just race to 60 and to clear all raids first.

3+ Year Old Account
    Probably <APES> again.

This exactly, world first has been done a long time ago. Killing farm bosses is... boring mostly.

I seriously don't think anyone cares about Classic raid progress and if they do, they are 15 years late to the party. Classic is only about leveling, having as fun as possible while farming old dungeons/raid-instances we've already seen and done a million times over.
    It's as much effort clearing BWL nowadays as it is to do an URBS run, with the only difference that it's harder to get 40ppl to join the raid than finding someone with the key.

Yea I agree no one seems too bothered about who kills 15 year old content first, we all know its going to be cleared within an hour or two of servers going live. More people seem care about who can speed run raids the fastest to give us something pointless to watch on youtube for 25 mins.

10+ Year Old Account
    Who cares, world first was years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Dellboi View Post
    Yea I agree no one seems too bothered about who kills 15 year old content first, we all know its going to be cleared within an hour or two of servers going live. More people seem care about who can speed run raids the fastest to give us something pointless to watch on youtube for 25 mins.
    OMG OMG MC cleared in 20 minutes in classic meanwhile you can clear all of them in 5 minutes in retail... uhhhhhh? Ok No one cares. =D

7+ Year Old Account
    As a former raider of Dreamstate ( currently rank 3 on Warcraft Logs for both speed and execution ) from my conversations with leadership it seems hard to tell.

There's some RNG involved beyond the preparation. I think the race will come down to Progress, APES, Dreamstate, Onslaught and quite a few other guilds that are all preparing to tackle it.

Who wins will depend on a number of factors. Like how's the attunment going to go, is alliance or horde going to control the mountain on launch, which guilds will be able to get in fastest, will anyone get some bad rng and wipe, will cheese tactics work/be allowed. That kind of stuff.

The world first race to Rag was a different can of a fish given the length it required to level. Here every guild vying for it has farmed Molten Core for months, will have their entire raid roster fully decked and ready to go and the race will about 2-3 hours.
    Last edited by CostinR; 2020-01-13 at 12:08 AM.
    "Life is one long series of problems to solve. The more you solve, the better a man you become.... Tribulations spawn in life and over and over again we must stand our ground and face them."