Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    What fucking pass?

Seriously, are you high?
    Are you? your entire focus is on Meghan Markle as to what's wrong with the royal family based on the fact that she was born to the wrong country and family. Your hatred of her is entirely xenophobic and you still haven't answered if she is such a gold digging skank why is she trying to get away from the golden eggs his family?

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    The royal family's entire thing is drama I just find it odd that people are so triggered by this when just a few weeks ago it's pretty obvious that Prince Andrew is a pedophile. I would think that would be the more pressing issue not Megexit, shouldn't people be demanding he lose his title and be kicked out of the royal family for being a pedophile and best buds with Jeffrey Epstein?
    People can do two things at once y'know.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    You have cited tabloids, you just so happen to use the same line as them.
    No I have not.

You can call her whatever you want, but it means nothing when it is empty hot air filled with the bullshit you and tabloids make up.

"She's a gold digger" how?

"She's a skank" based on what?

"She's a wannabe famous" What? She was already on TV as a main beloved character with millions of viewers, wtf are you talking about?
    Based on my views on her. Don't like it? Tough shit.
    You seem more interested in talking about how Meghan just has to go because she is a bi-racial American from a bad family and a skank gold digger. Than a person fucking child sex slaves....
    This thread is about Meghan and Harry, not prince Andrew. You should also know the difference between Meghan and Andrew. Meghan is an outsider, Andrew is the son of the queen. It's not me who is defending him, but the royal family. And that's how it goes. 1. house 2. family 3. country 4. person.

And I still haven't said a thing about Andrew, because this thread is not about him and I'm not going to play your stupid fucking games on trying to derail the thread to him and his paedophilia.

Again, you need to get your head checked if you scream racism every time a black/biracial person is criticized, it's not always racism. Shocking, I know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    Are you? your entire focus is on Meghan Markle as to what's wrong with the royal family based on the fact that she was born to the wrong country and family. Your hatred of her is entirely xenophobic and you still haven't answered if she is such a gold digging skank why is she trying to get away from the golden eggs his family?
    Done with your idiocy.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Player Eleven View Post
    Do you ever interact with people in real life? People call others monkey all the time. I've been called an inbred monkey and I'm blonde, pale, blue eyes. This isn't something to do with someone's race. I've called people monkeys as well, especially children.

We are talking about the UK here which actually has a very generous population of black people not Sweden.

No I have not.

Based on my views on her. Don't like it? Tough shit.

This thread is about Meghan and Harry, not prince Andrew. You should also know the difference between Meghan and Andrew. Meghan is an outsider, Andrew is the son of the queen. It's not me who is defending him, but the royal family. And that's how it goes. 1. house 2. family 3. country 4. person.

And I still haven't said a thing about Andrew, because this thread is not about him and I'm not going to play your stupid fucking games on trying to derail the thread to him and his paedophilia.

Again, you need to get your head checked if you scream racism every time a black/biracial person is criticized, it's not always racism. Shocking, I know.

Done with your idiocy.
    This is a rather foolish argument that is tantamount to saying.

"I think x person is behind the new world order, and has routinely had cats killed to make fur coats"

"What? Where is the proof of this?"

"That's why view! Don't like it tough shit!"

It is a fucking bogus deranged view based on nothing.

Why are you criticizing her? Much of the criticism around her has been entirely vague and based very much on nothing. And there have been OVERT RACIST COMMENTS about her.

THE FUCKING ROYAL STAFF was trying to quell the rampant racism she was facing but it must all be in my head?

- - - Updated - - -

So what? People call others monkeys all over the world, regardless of race.
    Walking behind a Chinese person while parroting Ching Chong is racist... in America I'm sure and in the UK I'm sure. But in Denmark it is harmless and just a joke... when a Chinese woman said what happened the reaction from Danes was "get over it, it is just a joke" so I'm not trusting a Finn, Dane, Swedes view on sensitivity to race from overwhelming white countries which a track record of tone deafness.

The least racist countries in Europe generally are the UK and France, while the rest live in some weird "we totally aren't racist" Lala land where they ignore all racism even exists.

15+ Year Old Account

Why are you criticizing her? Much of the criticism around her has been entirely vague and based very much on nothing. And there have been OVERT RACIST COMMENTS about her.
    I've listed the reasons here already. Read them out.

THE FUCKING ROYAL STAFF
    was trying to quell the rampant racism she was facing but it must all be in my head?
    Quell the rampant racism by me?

Because that's who you have been accusing of racism, me.

So yeah, sincerely please fuck off.
    [Infraction]
    Last edited by Rozz; 2020-01-12 at 05:54 PM. Reason: Minor Flaming
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.

His dislike, as a finn, of another person in a country that he does not live in, is xenophobic? I'm laughing.
    Actually why can it not be? He could be hiding behind this idea "Europe" being the identity.

What if harry married a Finnish person, then would she have been of the "right country"?

I've listed the reasons here already. Read them out.

[B]
    Quell the rampant racism by me?

Because that's who you have been accusing of racism, me.

So yeah, sincerely please fuck off.
    You didn't list reasons, you made claims and then refuse to back them up because your clams are full of shit.

"she's a skank!" based on what?

"She's a gold-digger!" based on what?

"She's a wannabe-famous!" based on what?

you: I don't need to tell you! tough shit.

Like that is extremely bogus.

I mean your hatred of her surely seems to be related to an entirely different reason you refuse to say and you did put her being bi-racial at the end of the problems with her, which means her being bi-racial is a problem

- - - Updated - - -

First bolded is racist.

Second, what world do you live in?

It's funny how so many people claiming to be against racism turns out to hold racist views themselves.
    Racist? How is that racist? Are Finns, Danes and swedes races now? I thought those were countries and nationalities that have mostly white people.

Is it racist to say "I'm not trusting a Japanese person to tell me about how not racist Japan is for filipino people"

it's fucking common sense Japan has a major issue with how they treat filipino people while also ignoring the issues they face, and the issues women especially face with the Yakuza are just "poofed". Is that racist?

Why in the fuck would I trust what a person from a country, with a history of race issues and tone-deafness has to say about race issues?

Shall I listen to the straight, evangelical prattle on about gay issues facing the gay community? Is that anti-christian to say "I don't want to listen to an evangelical straight guy talk about struggles in the gay community"

15+ Year Old Account
    You didn't list reasons, you made claims and then refuse to back them up because your clams are full of shit.

"she's a skank!" based on what?

"She's a gold-digger!" based on what?

"She's a wannabe-famous!" based on what?

you: I don't need to tell you! tough shit.

Like that is extremely bogus.

I mean your hatred of her surely seems to be related to an entirely different reason you refuse to say and you did put her being bi-racial at the end of the problems with her, which means her being bi-racial is a problem
    Her being bi-racial is a problem to the royal family.

Not to me.

You also cling to the more irrelevant things on the list. Her race and personality are the least important things in the list. Her family is far more important​.

Her being bi-racial is a problem to the royal family.

Not to me.
    Your posting history... does not agree with you.

15+ Year Old Account
    What if harry married a Finnish person, then would she have been of the "right country"?
    Most likely not. There aren't that many aristocrats in here anymore.

- - - Updated - - -

Your posting history... does not agree with you.
    ...........what?

Finns, Danes and swedes are ethnic groups. Saying you don't trust someone because of their ethnic group is pretty racist

All this talk about how we're tone deaf and then you try to apply american social ideas. Being white isn't something people care about in sweden. Nor do they care about it Finland or Denmark or Norway.

There's a hyper focus on racism against black and arab people. For some reason everything else is ignored. So to claim we're tone deaf when discussing racism against black people is laughable.
    It seems reading comprehension is a difficult topic for you.

I did not say I do not trust them as an ethnic group. I do not trust their opinions on x topics that do not affect them.

Is it anti-christian to say.

"I don't trust hearing about issues facing the gay community by straight male evangelicals" ??

What do you mean for some reason everything else is ignored? Being white isn't something people care about in mostly white countries, that isn't a shock. Being not white though.. that's different.

Japan is very homogenous and very xenophobic, being Japanese in Japan is not something people care about. Being filipino in Japan though... that's different.

You can't say this:

And then say:

By all measures I am white. I'm pale, I'm blonde, I have blue eyes. Swedish people are racist to me. Why?

One part of it is the hyperfocus on racism against africans and arabs. I've been called "husblatte"(basically similar to calling people uncle tom) for acting too swedish. I'm blonde, pale and have blue eyes. Do swedes care? Not one bit. It doesn't matter if you're white or not.
    Honey, I've seen your posts, now and before.

15+ Year Old Account
    Honey, I've seen your posts, now and before.
    And you still don't give a shit because she is white. Or you just don't understand. Which one is it?

Don't make claims when you don't know anything about how race is looked upon in sweden. People don't give a shit about your race, as is evident by the racism against people like me.
    Mmhm, the racism you face are people who look like you saying you're too Swedish? Given your past, I know it is way more of a you problem than a "everyone in Sweden that is white hates me for being white" problem...

What's more interesting is then equating this to what Africans or Arabs face in Sweden.

15+ Year Old Account
    Mmhm, the racism you face are people who look like you saying you're too Swedish? Given your past, I know it is way more of a you problem than a "everyone in Sweden that is white hates me for being white" problem...

What's more interesting is then equating this to what Africans or Arabs face in Sweden.
    You really aren't that versed in history, are you? I have to play the Hitler card here.

How did Hitler treat other white ethnicities compared to Africans or Arabs?

There has been so much more white-on-white racism in Europe than there is towards Africans or Arabs. This isn't the US, I know it's very hard for you to understand that, but that's the reality.

They pull the same ordeal to anyone that's not fully ethnic swede in their mind. Hanif Bali has been called the very same thing that people call me, he's from iran. People say the same thing to asians and black people who act too swedish. Being white matters fuck all in sweden. It offers you no protections.
    Oh I have noted issues of ethnicity on this forum before.

I have cited a study noting the issues Swedish people have getting jobs in Switzerland for instance due to their last names. I am not saying there aren't issues.

Now since these issues do indeed exist you're saying they're all equal and therefore there are no protection at all due to race, which is... silly and not the case.

A perfect example of how a discriminated group is also protected by race is to look at America. Look at how the Irish were treated and how the blacks were treated.

- - - Updated - - -

You really aren't that versed in history, are you? I have to play the Hitler card here.

How did Hitler treat other white ethnicities compared to Africans or Arabs?

There has been so much more white-on-white racism in Europe than there is towards Africans or Arabs. This isn't the US, I know it's very hard for you to understand that, but that's the reality.

Wait have you talked to Africans and Arabs to make the final say that white on white racism is way way more than racism towards Africans and Arabs!... bullshit. I know it isn't the US but I also moved to the US, keep that in mind.

It's like people in June complaining about gay pride saying they get all the attention when straight people are "suffering" issues from... straight people? Like what? And that in fact heterophobia is more rampant because reasons.

Ah, same excuse that the people who claim to be against racism here uses when they're criticized for their racism against people who aren't perceived to be ethnic swedes. I guess cognitive dissonance isn't exclusive to them.
    So you really do believe that white non-ethnic swedes face the same racism Arabs and Africans do?

mmhm and you feel Nazis have non-ethnic white swedes with blond hair pale skin and blue eyes, are on the same important of extermination as a black African or Arab?

The only exception would be if you happen to be Jewish. Else, you're not on the same level...

Worse, because people like you downplay it.
    Okay so non-ethnic white swedes face more racism than Arabs and Africans. That's your view.

15+ Year Old Account
    Wait have you talked to Africans and Arabs to make the final say that white on white racism is way way more than racism towards Africans and Arabs!... bullshit. I know it isn't the US but I also moved to the US, keep that in mind.
    You know there have been various genocides, even this little thing called the Holocaust, in Europe during the last 100 years. None of which included any brown people.

Or well there's the Armenian genocide Turks committed.... brown on brown... although literally Caucasians. Brown to us, white to you though probably.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm part serb. What do you think the nazis views on slavic people are, exactly?
    ...and what did other slavic people think, too. Namely the Croats, they were genociding your people and you were genociding theirs. One big happy family we Europeans are.