Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    No, I don't think they are going through the hassle to introduce so many druid forms, even if it was just a recolor.

DK's make sense in the lore now with how it's being done (though light forged DK's are uhm.. weird to me). If they find a way for the rest of races so be it though i wouldn't hold my breath. Personally I think UD pallies made sense after Wotlk more than holy cows. Also I expected Nelf Pallies after the events in the pally order hall
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

Quote Originally Posted by Sanstos View Post
    Lore doesn't matter these days anymore. I cannot wait to roll my Undead Paladin. Oh the light is what harms undead? Tell that to the Undead Priest. Oh its a different type of light? Just re-write the lore. Simple!

I know this is coming off like a smart-ass post, but with the implementation of 'everyone can now be a DK', it only makes sense that eventually Blizz will lift the limits of what class/race we can make. All in the name of convenience and fun. I dont necessarily think this is a bad thing, I think it'll be kinda cool, but it does kinda dilute 15+ years of lore. Maybe.
    Know what dilutes the lore? Killing off almost every major villain the expansion they're introduced, or being so inept at introducing new and interesting characters that the current main villain was introduced almost 18 years ago.

Eh, I doubt it, you're not gonna see Tauren Rogues or Draenei Warlocks. Though Gnome Druid would be cool, if... Guardian was "Cub form", Feral was "Kitten form", Resto was "twig form" and Boomy was "Chick form". That could be hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Puri View Post
    No, I don't think they are going through the hassle to introduce so many druid forms, even if it was just a recolor.
    Gnomes an easy one at least, they can just use the models in the Pet Journal for those.

Goblinadins? No chance, trolls will be paladins before that happens.

After seeing how much the lore is getting butchered for Shadowlands, I can see Blizzard just not giving a fuck about class restrictions in the future.

Other classes are also available to all 23 races: Warriors, Hunters
    A couple classes are only missing a couple races: Priests and Mages
    Monk and Rogue only missing three and four races

That's a little over half the cast of playable classes that are very close to being available to everyone with DKs included.

We're a lot closer to all races having all classes than may be immediately obvious.
    The biggest obstacles are Demon Hunters (only available to 2 races), Druids (only available to 7), and Paladins (only available to 8).

10+ Year Old Account
    It makes sense that everyone becomes a dk when bolvar made new ones, i dont really see that happen tho with druids since its not the same way you get those powers.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Guess you kinda implied WoW will be still around and alive and kicking in 2025.

Fine with me.
    Didnt you hear? WoW is dying, ive been told many times!
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

At the start it made sense that some classes were race-restricted, but at this point, all the races have been interacting with certain dudes long enough that there's no reason why a human wouldn't just go "hey, can you teach me some of that druid shit? You know, to exercise my right to bear arms".
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    Also, it's should HAVE. NOT "should of". "Should of" doesn't even make sense. If you think you should own a cat, do you say "I should of a cat" or "I should have a cat"? Do you HAVE cats, or do you OF cats?

Lore doesn't matter these days anymore. I cannot wait to roll my Undead Paladin. Oh the light is what harms undead? Tell that to the Undead Priest. Oh its a different type of light? Just re-write the lore. Simple!
    What Lore? Who said that Race X could never ever take up the way of the druid? Why is it, in the World of Warcraft, no race can ever evolve beyond what it was 10,000 years ago, even though we have been exposed to numerous races and even creatures from other planets. It's non-sense to say a Panda would never be a walock, because they aren't into that kind of stuff

It baffles how people are so hardcore about what races can be what classes. I really want to do, why does it bother you so much if all races can be all things?

If the future is female...get ready for apocalypse.

Undead as pally, Undead as druid, blood elves as druid, gnome as druid, gnome as pally.. Oh my.. So much varies and complications ... I like it!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dziubla View Post
    I mean.. how the hell they have their hooves silence as fuck when stealth'd? Cod Perk?

5+ Year Old Account
    Where your bleeding heart liberalism meets reality

I know this is coming off like a smart-ass post, but with the implementation of 'everyone can now be a DK', it only makes sense that eventually Blizz will lift the limits of what class/race we can make. All in the name of convenience and fun. I dont necessarily think this is a bad thing, I think it'll be kinda cool, but it does kinda dilute 15+ years of lore. Maybe.

I watched an episode of fairy godparents where timmy wishes for every day to be christmas. Midway during the episode they showed the repercussions of that wish and the imbalance it caused in the fairy world as santa claus receives all their power on christmas day and transfers it back after christmas is over, but due to timmys wish it doesnt shift back, so his fairy godparents cant reverse the wish.

I thought to myself: Wow, this is more consistent and makes more sense than wows lore these days...

Quote Originally Posted by trapmaster View Post
    I mean.. how the hell they have their hooves silence as fuck when stealth'd? Cod Perk?
    Just wrap hooves in leather, problem solved?

Quote Originally Posted by Razion View Post
    Just wrap hooves in leather, problem solved?
    attachment with pillows under hooves. Brilliant

Quote Originally Posted by trapmaster View Post
    attachment with pillows under hooves. Brilliant
    There are pieces of gear that go around the hooves now. I don't think it's unreasonable for Tauren to eventually get leather shoes and be able to be rogues, then.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    Didnt you hear? WoW is dying, ive been told many times!
    The slowest death in history.

I know this is coming off like a smart-ass post, but with the implementation of 'everyone can now be a DK', it only makes sense that eventually Blizz will lift the limits of what class/race we can make.
    Well all races die and we have seen the Bolvar years raise plenty of new DKs, why should it be limited to the Wrath races?
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."