This isn't even a battle of two halves. It's a battle of two quarters and its not even halftime yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    You know the saying : don't play with your food... I guess Houston didn't know it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    I think many people will agree that genocide can be justified.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    The Broncos have... fired their OC. The OC that some people thought might get head coaching buzz with how Drew Lock looked.
    There is no way anyone watched a Broncos game this year and thought he should be a HC. He was atrocious, even with Lock the play calling was terrible. If anything it was a surprise that it seemed like they were keeping him.

They want someone experienced to replace him, that could be a lot of people given who is available that has connections to either Denver or Fangio.

I feel like Denver was waiting to see how the HC hunt went, to see if someone they liked made it through without being hired, and are now gonna try and pounce on someone to be a high-profile OC with a young Lock, seeing as Fangio is so defense-oriented it might as well be considered a co-coaching gig.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    I feel like Denver was waiting to see how the HC hunt went, to see if someone they liked made it through without being hired, and are now gonna try and pounce on someone to be a high-profile OC with a young Lock, seeing as Fangio is so defense-oriented it might as well be considered a co-coaching gig.
    I mean IDK who they thought might get poached. I doubt they're going to steal another team's OC here.

I'd be more expectant, and concerned, that it's one of the fired coaches they want. *looks at Kitchens*
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

See Chiefs can strike sooo fast...

- - - Updated - - -

No one at the Houston secondary can guard Kelce ...

10+ Year Old Account
    Bill O'Brien knows the magic formula for blowing a big lead, kicking when he should go for it and going for it when he should kick, and now it's all unraveled.
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by ProphetFlume View Post
    IDK man. I think specifically of Belichick in the SB against the Falcons in those moments, when he went for the extra point on their first td in the second half and got booed because people thought he was giving up, but he saw the math and didn't go for it until he had to. unexpected field goals can really mess up that kind of math.
    There's a chart that is commonly been used since the 1970s on when and when not to go for two. Pretty much does the math for you.

I think some coaches out there at the high school level threw it out the window and always goes for two. I know its high school but it works out pretty well from what I remember. Crazy maybe but whatever works works.

15+ Year Old Account
    We almost had 2 24-0 runs.

- - - Updated - - -

I mean IDK who they thought might get poached. I doubt they're going to steal another team's OC here.

I'd be more expectant, and concerned, that it's one of the fired coaches they want. *looks at Kitchens*
    Kitchens was a great OC, some great sub-coaches just can't make the leap, doesn't make them inept.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mmmk Chiefs just went super saiyan mode from anger of being down in the 1st q.

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1216482428488966144

Seems like you had the right idea, wrong coach. Shurmur rumored to be the frontrunner for the Denver OC job.

Texans forgot there's more than 1 quarter to a game.

I know I've been trashing Bill O'Brien for awhile now, but I legitimately think he should be fired after this game.

Watson should be talked about in the same breath as Mahomes, and he's never going to be as long as Bill O'Brien is coach. It's fucking criminal that Houston struggles every year to win one of the weakest divisions in football, especially now that Luck is retired, and now he has this generational talent at QB and he's done virtually nothing with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    BOB is a coach like John Fox. He'll raise the titanic but he cannot win you a playoff game

I can't believe KC came back.

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    I know I've been trashing Bill O'Brien for awhile now, but I legitimately think he should be fired after this game.

Watson should be talked about in the same breath as Mahomes, and he's never going to be as long as Bill O'Brien is coach. It's fucking criminal that Houston struggles every year to win one of the weakest divisions in football, especially now that Luck is retired, and now he has this generational talent at QB and he's done virtually nothing with it.
    You realize their defense lost them the game right? Give up 50 you’re asking to lose.

15+ Year Old Account
    Pretty clear he lost control before the elbow touches. Even if if it was pushing against his stomach in space, that's just inertia.
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty clear he lost control before the elbow touches. Even if if it was pushing against his stomach in space, that's just inertia.
    Yeah, that was a fumble. Seattle got lucky.

15+ Year Old Account
    This really is the season of "why do we even have challenges?"

- - - Updated - - -

I wonder how many starting RBs Rodgers has had in his career.

10+ Year Old Account
    This really is the season of "why do we even have challenges?"

- - - Updated - - -

I wonder how many starting RBs Rodgers has had in his career.
    Depends on what you call starting. He had a rotation most of his years after Lacy won Rookie of the Year.

Also lemme just say beating Seattle would be a successful season for the team I said backs into the 6 seed in Week 17 then goes one and done.