Poll: What's your favorite after credits scene?

Best 'After Credits' Scene

The MCU may have popularized after credits scenes, but they have existed long before the studio existed, providing comic relief moments, tying up a final loose end, or helping hype up audiences for a potential sequel. Audiences love them, but what's your favorite? I composited a list of some of the more iconic ones I know of, but if you feel the best one got snubbed, there's the Other option so you can share.

Masters of the Universe (1987) Skeletor's head emerges from the water at the bottom of the pit, saying "I'll be back!"

Street Fighter (1994) Shadaloo’s computer gets alternative power from a solar cell and then induces the resurrection of General M. Bison who selects the next item on the agenda, ‘World Domination.’

Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story (2004) White Goodman complains about how the American public can't deal with movies that don't have happy endings before performing a dance to Kelis' " Milkshake".

Constantine (2005) John leaves his lighter on Chas Kramer's grave stating "You did good, kid."

Iron Man (2008) S.H.I.E.L.D. director Nick Fury visits Tony Stark at home to discuss the "Avengers Initiative".

Green Lantern (2011) Sinestro takes the yellow ring and places it on his finger causing his green suit and eyes to turn yellow.

The Avengers (2012) The Other (the commander of the Chutari invasion) reports to his boss, Thanos.

X-Men: Days of Future Past (2014) In Ancient Egypt, an Egyptian crowd is seen chanting to En Sabah Nur, who telekinetically elevates building blocks to build pyramids as four horsemen observe him from afar.

Kong: Skull Island (2017) Houston Brooks and San Lin welcome James Conrad and Mason Weaver to Monarch, before discussing when monsters such as Godzilla, Mothra, King Ghidorah, and Rodan will return to reclaim the Earth.

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (2017) Baby Groot has now grown up into Teenage Groot, who plays video games and refuses to clean his room.

Justice League (2017) Superman and Barry have a friendly race to see which of them is faster.

Venom (2018) Eddie Brock visits a prison to interview Cletus Kasady.

Spider-man Far From Home (2019) J. Jonah Jameson blames Spider-Man for the Elementals' attacks on London, incriminates Spider-Man for Mysterio's death and then reveals Peter Parker's secret identity.

Deadpool 2. Among other things, Deadpool kills Ryan Reynolds before he can accept the Green Lantern role

Quote Originally Posted by bmjclark View Post
    Deadpool 2. Among other things, Deadpool kills Ryan Reynolds before he can accept the Green Lantern role
    And thread.

Quote Originally Posted by bmjclark View Post
    This is why Wikipedia can't be fully trusted.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...-credit_scenes

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    This is why Wikipedia can't be fully trusted.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...-credit_scenes
    As a general rule, pretty much every Marvel movie in recent history has had post-credit scenes, many even several.

I liked Buffy the Vampire Slayer, myself. Though the movie was nothing compared to the show, the after credits scene was pretty damn good.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    As a general rule, pretty much every Marvel movie in recent history has had post-credit scenes, many even several.
    Oh I know, I just used the list as a guide. I couldn't very well list every Marvel scene, but I would have put the Deadpool 2 one in where he time travels in hilarious shenanigans. It just happens it's not on the wikipedia list I was using as a guide and it slipped my mind.

Without a doubt thanos at the end of avengers. As a long time comic book reader this was huge. Put this under best foreshadowing.

For fun would be the Superman/Flash race at the end of justice league.

Mind if i throw in a TV series? End of Wolverine and the x-men S1, hinting around an AoA S2 that we never got.

Ferris Bueller's Day Off because its the first time I ever saw one in a film.

From this list I would say avengers every marvel movies, venom and others.