Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The first guild that manages to enter inside first

More importantly: who cares.

15+ Year Old Account
    Probably the guild that clears it the fastest IMO.
    Here is something to believe in!

I'm all for banning people who come into threads like this and shitpost about how 'A GUILD ALREADY WORLD FIRSTED IT...... IN 200511111111"

it's going to be funny if some medium pop server gets it first if the big servers get queues again.

but i guess since it releases on a non maintenance day it'll just go live without a realm restart in which case that won't apply.

Quote Originally Posted by therealstegblob View Post
    I'm all for banning people who come into threads like this and shitpost about how 'A GUILD ALREADY WORLD FIRSTED IT...... IN 200511111111"
    They're right though. This shit is meaningless, these guilds have done this boss hundreds of times already. They're even doing an easier version of the boss than Drama did because they have 16 debuff slots and Naxxramas patch talent trees.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitros14 View Post
    They're right though. This shit is meaningless, these guilds have done this boss hundreds of times already. They're even doing an easier version of the boss than Drama did because they have 16 debuff slots and Naxxramas patch talent trees.
    If you think something is meaningless then ignore it.

BWL will be cleared faster than the new 8.3 raid on heroic. No one ever cares about world first heroic so I do not think many will care about BWL.
    "I feel bad for Limit , they put in so many hours only to come in second place" - Methodjosh

10+ Year Old Account
    I believe in Method. They were really betaen on MC they need to do this more than ever atm

Quote Originally Posted by czarek View Post
    I believe in Method. They were really betaen on MC they need to do this more than ever atm
    unless those method guys spent years on private servers doing these raids to perfection than yeah...no way,also something tells me they dont care as much

10+ Year Old Account
    Most likely APES, would be cool if some unknown guild did it. Any hardcore private server guild could do it though, they've been practicing speed runs for probably a decade.

I am actually interested in how quickly they do it first time, I think we could all be in for a shock at how quickly they manage to do it.

15+ Year Old Account
    BWL should be around 20-25min, and a retarded overaggro on shadowflame on the raid when nuking down both dragons at the same time could happen. Lottery between the top10 guilds I'd say, especially when no one exactly will know the aggro range of trashmobs to potentially skip, or feign death/flask linking on BWL trash.

Whoever farmed the most gear from MC. I'd say APES because from what I've heard they're long time vanilla private server guys, which means they have more recent perfected pulling strategies, than the guilds who didn't play private servers but rely on memory/research.

Quote Originally Posted by Askyl View Post
    Thats what i meant. Only players / guilds that have cleared naxx qualify and you just race to 60 and to clear all raids first.
    Noone in APES cleared naxx, though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 123youshowme View Post
    Noone in APES cleared naxx, though.
    I might be wrong, but I think their GM is a former Scarab Lord, or w/e the title was.

I shouldn't need to specify this for the OP, but since some people are too self-absorbed to realize: OP meant World First Classic WOW kill.

Quote Originally Posted by Tekkommo View Post
    I might be wrong, but I think their GM is a former Scarab Lord, or w/e the title was.
    Scarab Lord has nothing to do with naxxramas though

Who cares? its going to be nuked by many guilds, cleared in no time. People are geared to the teeth and know everything there is to know about that raid.

Besides, its already been cleared 15 years ago. It will probably be about who can log in enough people first and get to the raid. The log in screen is probably going to be the hardest boss.

You ppl are funny haha. What's the point of coming into the thread to post that it was cleared 15 years ago or that no one cares? Everyone realizes the first point, and as for the 2nd point, some ppl do care. It's ok if you dont care but why go into a thread you "dont care" about just to post negativity?