Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanegasi View Post
    It's a legendary cloak. Unless I missed something, we've never been able to transmog them, others to legendary or legendary to others.
    I can transmog my MoP cloak all day long. just saying. legendary weapons on the other hand, different story.

10+ Year Old Account
    6 months to get to max on back GG blizz GG

Wait, no putting goblin glider on it? Well, guess I won't be using it so often then.

Note: Engineers cannot enchant this cloak with Goblin Glider.
    Worst news i've heard since bfa came out and that includes 8.2

I really don't understand Blizzards fascination with making long solo instances for players of an mmo. I know there is an option to play with a group but most of my friends have stopped playing WoW and running solo in an instance has never been appealing to me in WoW. If I wanted to play a single player game i'd play one of many that are far better than WoW like Witcher 3 or Subnautica or one of the fallouts.

Doing this quest chain is going to be tedious as hell on several alts...

Quote Originally Posted by Starscream101 View Post
    6 months to get to max on back GG blizz GG
    Max is icing on the cake. Rank 15 is not going to take much time at all, you're actually going to blow through most of the ranks really quickly in the first two weeks. By the end of next week, you can easily have 20 corruption resistance, and likely 35 corruption resistance by the end of the second week if you're decently geared. That's not including the essences that reduce your corruption by 10, as well. That will take care of most of the issues with weapon corruptions or multiple T1/T2 corruptions to where it's not dangerous to use them. Maximizing the cloak is for adding a bunch of corruptions, which would be pretty broken that early in the patch cycle.

Only real big mistake people can make is if they fail to kill the primary Horrific Vision bosses (Thrall/Alleria) during the first range of upgrades, as you won't be able to upgrade your cloak... unlike later phases where kill the primary boss doesn't necessarily matter for cloak upgrades. I put in a suggestion on the PTR that the quest items for the first part should drop out of the medium/hard area chests as to not be as punishing... but if you follow the quests and do only what they ask, it shouldn't be an issues. That assumes people will read quests and tooltips... and I have my doubts about that nowadays.
    “Society is endangered not by the great profligacy of a few, but by the laxity of morals amongst all.”
    “It's not an endlessly expanding list of rights — the 'right' to education, the 'right' to health care, the 'right' to food and housing. That's not freedom, that's dependency. Those aren't rights, those are the rations of slavery — hay and a barn for human cattle.”
    ― Alexis de Tocqueville

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by exochaft View Post
    Max is icing on the cake. Rank 15 is not going to take much time at all, you're actually going to blow through most of the ranks really quickly in the first two weeks. By the end of next week, you can easily have 20 corruption resistance, and likely 35 corruption resistance by the end of the second week if you're decently geared. That's not including the essences that reduce your corruption by 10, as well. That will take care of most of the issues with weapon corruptions or multiple T1/T2 corruptions to where it's not dangerous to use them. Maximizing the cloak is for adding a bunch of corruptions, which would be pretty broken that early in the patch cycle.

Only real big mistake people can make is if they fail to kill the primary Horrific Vision bosses (Thrall/Alleria) during the first range of upgrades, as you won't be able to upgrade your cloak... unlike later phases where kill the primary boss doesn't necessarily matter for cloak upgrades. I put in a suggestion on the PTR that the quest items for the first part should drop out of the medium/hard area chests as to not be as punishing... but if you follow the quests and do only what they ask, it shouldn't be an issues. That assumes people will read quests and tooltips... and I have my doubts about that nowadays.
    Still bad game design and for people who do not have the time for all this extra stuff to do just to wear the gear that drops is kind of R-tard and thoses that like to just pvp get screwed over again having to run Raids and now this to be even good in pvp because best IlvL is now in raids now and still PvP gear is crap.