Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Domixux View Post
    Scarab Lord has nothing to do with naxxramas though
    True, but if someone is dedicated enough to get that, I tend to think they also raided Naxx when it was current content.

5+ Year Old Account
    Classic world firsts mean nothing.
    All I care about it my guild clearing it.

We already know who hit the world first, it happened 14 years ago

Quote Originally Posted by czarek View Post
    I believe in Method. They were really betaen on MC they need to do this more than ever atm
    The people who are sponsored by Method on classic are majority not the same world first raiders from retail. So I don't think classic method sponsored people stand a chance in BwL.
    "I feel bad for Limit , they put in so many hours only to come in second place" - Methodjosh

Will it release the same time in EU and US?
    None of us really changes over time. We only become more fully what we are.

10+ Year Old Account
    For the players that have been going hard since the pvp system was unlocked, Is it possible to achieve rank 14 before BWL comes out?

As someone who has no interest in Classic but also no issues whatsoever with it being a thing...

World first...Classic....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....*br eathes in and calms down*...AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA....World First....HAHAHAHAHAHA...Classic......AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH.

I don't think you understand what you think you understand about the game you are playing!

APES for sure. Some of them also stream on twitch, I see them on like 24/7. They are nolifing the game, and they are still doing it and sure will continue. It will also happen within the first raid attempt.
    Apes also dominate the pvp. I saw moo doing WSG and hin and his group had 300:0 wins. They know how to play the game, they are really good. (Plz no hater comments now against apes, cos u know they are better than you)

Quote Originally Posted by CostinR View Post
    Who wins will depend on a number of factors. Like how's the attunment going to go, is alliance or horde going to control the mountain on launch, which guilds will be able to get in fastest
    BWL attunement went live 1/10/20.
    <Multipass>

World first happened 15 years ago :P now it doesnt really matter! guilds are geared in BiS (which we didnt had back then tbh noone had the intelect to look beyond tiers dont try to deny it) the 15 years of private servers knowledge will kick in and BWL will be cleared in day 1 (or 2 worst case scenario)

Quote Originally Posted by Nitros14 View Post
    https://www.sk-gaming.com/content/16...rld_first_list

Drama killed Nefarian world first on 26th September 2005.

As for who will kill it first on wow classic, these guilds have done this boss and this instance hundreds of times. It's really hard to muster much care about who kills a farm boss in an hour again.
    Exactly what I was going to quote. Who cares who kills anything in Classic. It's like beating Mario Bros on a throwback Nintendo.

Whoever can get their entire raid inside first
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

Quote Originally Posted by BaronRivendare View Post
    Exactly what I was going to quote. Who cares who kills anything in Classic. It's like beating Mario Bros on a throwback Nintendo.
    I care who kills nef first.

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ellieg View Post
    You ppl are funny haha. What's the point of coming into the thread to post that it was cleared 15 years ago or that no one cares? Everyone realizes the first point, and as for the 2nd point, some ppl do care. It's ok if you dont care but why go into a thread you "dont care" about just to post negativity?
    In case you did not noticed, the Classic WoW forum here on MMO-champ is now about 95% of pro-retailers who are somehow really sour about the success of Classic WoW, and come here to spew hate on every topic being raised, even when it has nothing to do about retail. The moderators have done nothing to stop that trend, and it has completely degenerated into a useless and toxic subforum.

Most of those that were here to have intelligent discussions and were actually playing Classic have pretty much left and gone elsewhere.

Seeing how it will probably be beaten by the team who is inside first I hope we get some nice drama off it. Pay for pvp people on other servers to deny competitors entry etc :-)

Also this:

Quote Originally Posted by therealstegblob View Post
    I'm all for banning people who come into threads like this and shitpost about how 'A GUILD ALREADY WORLD FIRSTED IT...... IN 200511111111"

Quote Originally Posted by Mikah View Post
    In case you did not noticed, the Classic WoW forum here on MMO-champ is now about 95% of pro-retailers who are somehow really sour about the success of Classic WoW, and come here to spew hate on every topic being raised, even when it has nothing to do about retail. The moderators have done nothing to stop that trend, and it has completely degenerated into a useless and toxic subforum.

Most of those that were here to have intelligent discussions and were actually playing Classic have pretty much left and gone elsewhere.
    Ya this seems to be the case. I played retail for years but dont currently like it. I have no intention of going into retail threads and commenting "nobody cares" though lol

Some people also seem to be really unaware that speedrunning is actually quite huge aspect in many older games. Not like I think that classic is exactly a good game for that but still, beating old content fast is actually quite relevant for a surprisingly big audience.

I love people who come into these threads and post what everyone literally already knew

yes he meant the classic wf.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikah View Post

I'm not a pro-retailer. I play classic and intend to have fun raiding Blackwing Lair.

But I can't find it in me to care about 'world first' on content that the competing guilds have already beaten hundreds of times.

Funny how everyone says Apes cause they got mainstream fame from getting MC.

Realistically I wouldn't even put them in my top 10.