Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    while they don't give us the beloved hero classes that we look forward to so much ... they could give us ease to play them, for example, the huntress, allowing the night elves to use that weapon as a 1-hand weapon.

The Arathi set of both humans and orcs, do not end up fitting as heritage armor, and everyone can use it. I'm still waiting for my knight armor and lothar sword with embedded ruby. Stormwind's Greatsword, the Warriors we need a little bit of love, I think. Paladins have their ashbringer, and it is quite annoying to see them and not have absolutely comparable magna swords (Stromkar does not even have 1 appearance to match. Not even that of PVP, which is quite mediocre as a magna sword ... look at the lothar sword, that is a great sword, and pretty!

h ttps: //vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/wowwiki/images/8/82/AnduinLotharTCG.jpg/revision/latest? cb = 20130219195533

151/5000
    Actually, I think they are doing it wrong. They are giving 1 armor per race, and it should be 1 armor per race / class. For example, Warden Armor for Rogues...
    and if they include heritage weapons for every raze/class,this would be perfect.i think that they must do it.or this,or bring the remaining hero classes...

10+ Year Old Account
    I would like shoulder pads like these for my night elves:

Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    Humans, night elves, orcs and undead effectively got heritage armor through Warfronts as those sets are distinctly tailored to those races.
    And? Blood Elves got their heritage armor, even though there already was a ton of Blood Elf themed armor and weapons.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Heritage sets are kinda expansion agnostic so I don't see why they would suddenly not do them.

As a Night Elf player, I still want a good set, because the half-finished piss gold and nearly pink purple sets don't do it for me. Comparing mail Forsaken, which is a fully realized set that has just about every piece of the body covered and a custom pants model to the Night Elf variant which has a good top-half but then just becomes painfully lifeless from the waist down makes for a disappointing exercise.
    Agreed, everyone here is saying Night Elves already got the Warfront sets... But they barely looked Night Elf themed. First of all the colors were completely off, they should've gone with dark purple and silver, and the plate and leather set looked like absolute garbage.

Cloth and mail was okay, but the the cloth one didn't exactly look like what a Priestess of the Moon would wear, even though it's called "Moon Priest vestments".

Darkshore warfront

Warcraft III
    Last edited by Moonrage; 2020-01-13 at 09:01 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenebra the War Criminal View Post
    They should add those Ren'dorei and nightborne (?) heritage weapons that were datamined in BfA. Some examples are these:

No idea what happened to them.
    Wow!! I didn't know I needed those, but i really do! =D

Now that they're adding Cloak items that aren't necesarily cloaks, I REALLY hope they release the void elve "Wings" as a cloak slot instead.

They look so cool, and would be iconic to the race. IT's annoying they're trapped combined with the chest piece.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Humans and orcs already got theirs back in WoD.
    While maybe the WOD ones aren't up to the same level, the first season PVP/Warfront sets in BfA definitely were good substitutes.

The Alliance plate set is the one from the WC3 cinematic and is so pretty!

Quote Originally Posted by Moonrage View Post
    Agreed, everyone here is saying Night Elves already got the Warfront sets... But they barely looked Night Elf themed. First of all the colors were completely off, they should've gone with dark purple and silver, and the plate and leather set looked like absolute garbage.
    Agreed. Those sets were kind of garbage. I don't know why they didn't draw more from WC3 and other Elve sets. Speaking of, HOW have we not got the updated druid cinematic set available to characters yet -

Quote Originally Posted by Tenebra the War Criminal View Post
    They should add those Ren'dorei and nightborne (?) heritage weapons that were datamined in BfA. Some examples are these:

No idea what happened to them.

There were weapons for other races too. The Dark Iron ones were pretty awesome -

BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Orc heritage set should be Saurfang his armor.
    He drops parts of his set all over the world might be a fun questchain to collect them.

They might, if only because it looks like the Night Elves and Forsaken are receiving some heavy story beats.

However they may use the existence of the Human/Orc/Nelf/Forsaken warfront sets as an excuse and not implement them, as well skipping over the Troll, Pandaren and Draenei sets. They may wait until 10.0 and the next Azeroth expansion to implement more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonrage View Post
    And? Blood Elves got their heritage armor, even though there already was a ton of Blood Elf themed armor and weapons.
    What a nonsense reply. When there's a Silvermoon warfront with 12 HD, distinctly Blood elf-themed sets (3 for each armor type) and a complete set of weapons for each class/role, feel free to waste my time with 'and?' again.

Might be kinda cool I guess but there are plenty of transmogs that exist already that fit in with the themes of some of those races. Would certainly be down for Draeneis, trolls and NElves.

What a nonsense reply. When there's a Silvermoon warfront with 12 HD, distinctly Blood elf-themed sets (3 for each armor type) and a complete set of weapons for each class/role, feel free to waste my time with 'and?' again.
    You're talking with people that think that one heritage set with a throwaway quest is better than the warfront sets.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    You're talking with people that think that one heritage set with a throwaway quest is better than the warfront sets.
    Yeah. I generally ignore blatantly stupid replies like that. And the suggestion that blood elves have anything resembling the equivalent of a warfront's breadth of gear is just insane to me.

5+ Year Old Account
    DARKSPEAR Troll its the easiest one by far. You have Zappy boy with the HD Vanilla Mail rewards (defiler shoulders) or Voljin with his own Chieftain set. Mixed up. Done.

Probably IF 8.3.5 doesnt happen, we will see those sets on Shadowlands, whY? well.... Darkspear trolls will no longer be DARKSPEAR troll, by looking in the "new customization" it seem you can make at least, the zul farrak and bwomsamdi necros troll. So... perhaps they want to make a "TROLL" heritage more than a "DARKSPEAR" heritage.

Draenei.... to be honest, probably a 25% of the Plate and Cloth sets are just Draenei Heritage armor xddddd, just look at WoD, it wasnt the best expansion in terms of longevity and content, but those Paladin Plate sets, were on point with the Draenei Lore. So it actually looks really hard to find something that doesnt look like TBC or WOD or Lightforge/lightbound sets.

Then i will actually wait for the Pandare one, because it actually looks hard to think the Huojin vs the Tushui Heritage, since both Pandaren come from the Turtle Isle. Or maybe something related to Pandaria, or just put Red in one Blue in other.

Still it's not the same, because every race has acces to their "heritage armor". Not to mention that the Alliance Warfront sets were just plain hideous as well. This was also the first time we got Night Elf themed armor and weapons, as opposed to Blood Elf armor.

Sunwell plateau armor sets and weapons are all Blood Elf themed.

Other Blood Elf themed armor sets and weapons:
    Armor

One could argue that the Nighthold mail armor is Blood Elf (or high elf themed) themed because it looks like Sylvanas' armor.

Weapons:

Compare that to literally zero Night Elf themed armor and weapons except for that 1 warfront.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    Yeah I actually do think the Blood Elf heritage armor looks way better than the Darkshore Warfront sets. They didn't even resemble Night Elf armor. And that was also the first time we've actually gotten Night Elf themed armor in 14 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    That's already the Mag'har Heritage armor. They wear Grommash's armor

Troll I'd say is the easiest one! Just go with the archetypal Shadowhunter that's been in all the art and games since the Warcraft RTS games. Heck, even Vol'jin uses that gear:

Tribal, thematic, simple yet high quality
    aha, do not play horde that much.

Yes shadow hunter looks cool. But that is kinda a sub species armor/allied race armor.

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Why would that be Subspecies or Allied Race armor? This is specifically Darkspear armor. It's what the Darkspear Tribe uses
    if they add more skin tones for trolls in the future. While it is for 1 specific race it would be silly.
    Its the same with dwarfs...a normal iron forge heritage armor will be worn by a wildhammer dwarf....

I wouldnt mind if blizz after releasing the rest of heritage added weapon appearance through a mage tower type event!

Quote Originally Posted by Kemsa View Post
    well.... Darkspear trolls will no longer be DARKSPEAR troll, by looking in the "new customization" it seem you can make at least, the zul farrak and bwomsamdi necros troll. So... perhaps they want to make a "TROLL" heritage more than a "DARKSPEAR" heritage.

You realize Bwonsamdi has always been the Patron Loa of the Darkspear, right?
    DRAGONMIRE BINGO
    2024 - 11.0 - The 10th Expansion - The 20th Anniversary of World of Warcraft
    For Azeroth!