Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by kornek21 View Post
    do i need to be exalted with rustbolt on an alliance player or can i be exalted with them on a horde player to unlock the mechagnomes?
    Unless something has changed in the past few days, you can be exalted on Horde, but you have to do the Mechagon questline on Alliance, which currently requires Revered to finish.
    When in doubt, simply ask yourself: "What would Garrosh do?"

#wwgd

Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    Note - Arsenal: The Warglaives of Azzinoth (including the originals that warriors and rogues could equip) are not included in this change and are still only moggable by Demon Hunters who complete the special steps during Black Temple timewalking.

the most disgusting shit blizzard has ever done. Warriors and rogues had those weapons in their inventories before demon hunters were even a thought as a new class. They aren't even glaives, they are swords and they act like swords. Fix your shit blizzard
    And before you call me salty cause i can't use them, i don't even have them
    They are literally called "The Warglaives of Azzinoth" how could you say they're not glaives?

Quote Originally Posted by niv78 View Post
    They are literally called "The Warglaives of Azzinoth" how could you say they're not glaives?
    because they have the classification and the attack animation of swords. In game they are swords. It even say Swords on the item itself

Quote Originally Posted by niv78 View Post
    Because the game fucked itself up by not classifying them as Glaives on the item.

Quote Originally Posted by Autowand View Post
    Super excited about the AH and mailbox changes. The mailbox change will certainly help with posting my 2400 items every day, might even cut my time in half!
    What did I miss about the mailbox? What's changing there?

lol @ the faction & race change discount. Blizzard perfectly know what they are doing.

Faction Changes and Race Changes are currently 30% off until February 3rd!
    Hey allys! Acti-blizz want your money so badly.
    Toss your coin to the wow oh allys you plenty!

15+ Year Old Account
    why do they keep adding more shit like AP? Why cant they just add content without having to add other ways of keeping people from catching up? AP+essences+corrupted gear+titan residium+that shit from nazjatar+faceless masks+this+that, holy shit

At Christmas: - Why not discount character services instead??
    Now: - Lol they so greedy...

Oh well, this lets me finally go through with my long-planned race change of a male human character. Was resigned to not ever get a discount for it, really. And I won't pay the full cost.

Quote Originally Posted by themaster24 View Post
    What did I miss about the mailbox? What's changing there?
    I didn’t play the PTR, but from my understanding, it shows 100 lines instead of 50 in the mailbox, and refreshes every 15 seconds instead of every 60 seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by Danuel View Post
    Or, you know, they know people are going to race/faction change with the new allied races coming out on patch day and they’re making it cheaper on the players.

Am I the only one who's thinking "Dang, a big post for the final patch of an expansion, and after 24 hours, it only has 30 posts."

I remember when rumors would get pages and pages of posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    At Christmas: - Why not discount character services instead??
    Now: - Lol they so greedy...

Oh well, this lets me finally go through with my long-planned race change of a male human character. Was resigned to not ever get a discount for it, really. And I won't pay the full cost.
    Exactly. Anyone complaining about this discount after years of reading complaints about how Blizzard usngreedy for not discounting them are just being disingenuous.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    Or, you know, they know people are going to race/faction change with the new allied races coming out on patch day and they’re making it cheaper on the players.
    Or people are just bitching to bitch as has been the case since Nov 23, 2004.

Quote Originally Posted by Danuel View Post
    I'd really love to see some numbers on this. How many people were undecided and this convinces them. Obviously there is going to be a lot of race changes, but I'd argue most of those are people who decidee to do this months ago like me (I knew I was race changing to vulpera if able to ever since the very first discussion about whether they will be playable or not) and would race change regardless of sale.

Was planning to race change my main, a Tauren Priest to a Vulpera anyways... so this is good for me.