Page 16 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    It’s WoD —> Legion all over again..

Quote Originally Posted by Vakna View Post
    No, I'd rather the payoff be from a source is enjoyable and makes you look forward to logging in. I don't get home from work every day and say oh boy I can't wait to log in and cap islands and do my AP map clear, it's going to be so much fun it's making my insides tingle in anticipation.
    Good thing islands are weekly.

It's NOT a content drought, it's called a break where we can go play other games or you'know,... take full advantage of the summer!

I used to hate the long down periods in wow when I was younger, now I love them! Play the game, clear all the content YOU prefer and then a nice and good break to reignite the love for the game and actually look forward to something rather than farming/grinding it to death and beyond!

Looking at the release schedule and the fact that I am in a HC-only guild, it sure looks like a nice 6+ months break! Sweet!

Bring on Shadowlands! #hypetrain

God it actually baffles me how stupidity has free reign on MMOC. People are literally allowed to spread their bullshit freely as long as it doesn't involve personal attacks. So let me join in!

Ofcourse there was no additional actual content patch planned. It's not like 7.3.5 had any real typical WoW content, it just introduced the scaling world, a short silithus questline and another BG. You all complained back then too, remember that zoomers? Probably not, you're already frothing at the next thing to be upset over.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Ruby sanctum was a joke though, it wasn't really much of anything and was a single room boss encounter.

TBC was where the spontaneous dedication was at, realizing Wrath was taking too long they spawned an ENTIRE raid and island out of it.
    Sunwell and Quel'dans reused a lot of Bloodelf Assets and people didn't complain about that. Yet people find that 8.3s content is rehashed, I find that quite amusing (not meant to attack you in any form just a general thing I noticed )

10+ Year Old Account
    Its good we got Classic. Literally, since it opened, I've logged into retail just once - to get Lil' Nefarian holiday pet.

BFA is horrendous, but I'll give Shadowlands a chance. At least today, if Shadowlands appears to be similar to BFA (no PvP gear / vendor / RNG WF and TF gear, Azerite-like system, etc) I have where to go, as many other veteran players do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shaggawoolin View Post
    So we will have a year long content drought, with no new open world content.

Well done, Ion. Well done.

How many will be still playing before the 9.0 prepatch launches? 100.000?

If you ask me, i believe Ion doses not really care. As long he has his Nyalotha raid.
    BFA is a lost cause, no sense putting any more into it than is absolutely necessary at this point.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    I thought it was funny.
    I suppose it applies to you as well then.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Goldielocks View Post
    Where are these leaks that people keep referring to?
    They don’t exist. People lie a lot and don’t back on their lies even after getting called out. I call it the Trump effect.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ermelloth View Post
    Its good we got Classic. Literally, since it opened, I've logged into retail just once - to get Lil' Nefarian holiday pet.

BFA is horrendous, but I'll give Shadowlands a chance. At least today, if Shadowlands appears to be similar to BFA (no PvP gear / vendor / RNG WF and TF gear, Azerite-like system, etc) I have where to go, as many other veteran players do.
    Blizzard thanks you for your money.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaver View Post
    It’s WoD —> Legion all over again..
    WoD - 3 raids, 1 big patch, 2 small patches

BfA - 4 raids, 1 mini raid, 2 big patches, 1 medium patch, 2 small patches

Sure buddy, say whatever you like, internet takes everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    WoD - 3 raids, 1 big patch, 2 small patches

BfA - 4 raids, 1 mini raid, 2 big patches, 1 medium patch, 2 small patches

Sure buddy, say whatever you like, internet takes everything.
    Not what I meant.

No 8.3.5? How the fuck are they going to resolve the Azeroth is wounded plot and the giant sword sticking out of Silithus? I guess they'll just conveniently forget about it?

After Legion I was pumped because I thought that dynamic events such as Argus appearing over Azeroth and the sword in Silithus would be the norm now. And I thought that content would be released on a regular schedule. And I thought that patches would have cinematics. But apparently not. BfA is not just a team B dumpster fire. It's an utter team C shitshow.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lighthalzen, the City-State of Prosperity
    Not sure if I like patch 8.3 besides allied race. M+ scaling is way too late. People have been waiting for a proper scaling since this expansion started. Even legion had a better reward structure. I will not farm m+ this patch since it is a useless thing to do when expansion is over.

I guess i stick to cosmetic rewards from shitty visions. Yeah nice content

Been unsubbed for a year now. I'm not playing a broken expansion, I just refuse it. Shadowlands will be the first expansion in my entire Wow career that I won't be buying at the start.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    "One of the things we’ve tried to set up with N’Zoth from the trailer for Visions of N’Zoth, through the way that the content of his power manifests in-game, the threat N’Zoth poses is a little bit different."

Which trailer exactly?

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

I will remind you of my words when shadowlands will be available in march 2021.
    they alrdy said its 2020 release

I will remind you of my words when shadowlands will be available in march 2021.
    ofc it will be available in march 2021, after realease in 2020 it will be available untill the end of wow (or inclusion into "battlechest")

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    We already have leaks saying it is delayed. Smart people do research before they put their money where their mouth is.
    leaks? no, we have conspiracy theories, no leaks at all...

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    "One of the things we’ve tried to set up with N’Zoth from the trailer for Visions of N’Zoth, through the way that the content of his power manifests in-game, the threat N’Zoth poses is a little bit different."

Which trailer exactly?
    They think they made a trailer, but they didn't.

7+ Year Old Account
    with how dumpsterfire this expansion have been its still a surprise they will go for a 8.3
    Last edited by Syegfryed; 2020-01-14 at 01:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    There was a 7.3.5 and it introduced our first four allied races.
    which was a preorder feature, like the ar dks we got in 8.3, so it was kind of implied this is the end

10+ Year Old Account
    shadowlands is definitely dropping in the 4th quarter.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.