Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Np picture of the smug cat girls on the train :P

railgun T ep1 not even four minutes in and we have polka dots!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Yes.

I mean, first of, the girl on the left, her skirt is defying gravity like that, and what the hell kinda impossible position is that to be in anyway
    They are cats, they vibrate when angry:

Nekopara is as trashy as i hoped it to be.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Ishuzoku Reviewers Ep 1 ......well this is just.....monster girl quest.....Nekopara is a joke compared to it.

In/Spectre episode 1 was pretty good. Peg leg loli is cute

10+ Year Old Account
    Man, Eizouken is great.

My Hero Academia- episode 13

Spoiler: 

*Sigh*

My gut was right.

This arc has been a disappointment. It moved at an abysmal rate. The anime is trying too hard to make me cry for an unearned moment with Eri and Deku (why should I care about Eri more than I cared about Kota? At least Kota had personality. At least Kota actaully put his neck on the line and did something to help out! Shigaraki once again hasn't manage to accomplish anything). Why kill off Nighteye if you're just going to bring him back the next episode? No, don't give me that "regeneration" crap; he suffered catastrophic bleeding, both internal and external. His mind should have died of oxygen loss within five minutes. There's no way that the events of the four episodes occurred in only five minutes. Why even introduced prophecy/future sight as a plot point if you're just going to invalidate later anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post
    In/Spectre episode 1 was pretty good. Peg leg loli is cute
    something good to watch

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post

Spoiler: 

*Sigh*

My gut was right.

This arc has been a disappointment. It moved at an abysmal rate. The anime is trying too hard to make me cry for an unearned moment with Eri and Deku (why should I care about Eri more than I cared about Kota? At least Kota had personality. At least Kota actaully put his neck on the line and did something to help out! Shigaraki once again hasn't manage to accomplish anything). Why kill off Nighteye if you're just going to bring him back the next episode? No, don't give me that "regeneration" crap; he suffered catastrophic bleeding, both internal and external. His mind should have died of oxygen loss within five minutes. There's no way that the events of the four episodes occurred in only five minutes. Why even introduced prophecy/future sight as a plot point if you're just going to invalidate later anyway?
    I take it you don't actually know how this arc ends?

Spoiler: 

*Sigh*

My gut was right.

I really don't know wether you or Yunru have the shittiest fucking takes on this entire website, holy fuck.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dorohedoro ---) ok this show is very bloody for some reason. Not that is a bad thing.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Dorohedoro ---) ok this show is very bloody for some reason. Not that is a bad thing.
    The manga was plenty bloody in places with lots of needles deaths and dismemberment

Quote Originally Posted by Kyuuseishu View Post
    I take it you don't actually know how this arc ends?
    I think it adds a bit to the sigh I had reading it.

Not only that, but really sad to see someone claim Kota had personality just because he was abrasive and in your face, but someone who has a kind, self sacrificing personality is considered to not have one.

I think it's pretty clear Moofia missed smaller details like that and doesn't appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    something good to watch
    The milk truck has arrived. Funny thing about this show, I have 3 volumes of the manga that I bought secondhand a couple years ago and never read.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Genuine question: why are you so afraid of have feelings of sadness over an anime? Why are such things labeled by you as "oscar bait"? Are you not allowed to have emotions?
    I'm not against "sadness" in anime. I've lauded several series for executing it well. Seirei no Moribito with the goodbye scene, Kekkai Sensen when Black let's go of the past, Naruto when he is finally accepted by the village, and so on. I've praised MHA multiple times, examples being Deku's introduction in the first episode and (S3 spoilers) All Might's existential struggle during his confrontation with AFO in S3 E10. In all of those cases, the show wasn't yelling at you to "cry"; it the byproduct of the buildup to a moment that the show had earned.

What you see me usually criticize are "crying scenes" that are presented ridiculously over the top and in your face, with the obvious intent to "make you cry" despite having failed to earn the moment. KyoAni and Mari Okada are particularly guilty of this.

In this instance, (MHA S4 E13) the show hasn't given me a reason to care about Eri. Why is the show treating this girl who has done nothing at all as this oh so holy grail to which everybody bows down to? What has she done that Kota from last season didn't? The episode presents the scene where she jumps into Deku's arms as this climatic, incredible moment (what, with the music swelling up, the dramatic silence, and the acapella song playing), but what did the show do to earn it?

I'm not against "sadness" in anime. I've lauded several series for executing it well. Seirei no Moribito with the goodbye scene, Kekkai Sensen when Black let's go of the past, Naruto when he is finally accepted by the village, and so on. I've praised MHA multiple times, examples being Deku's introduction in the first episode and (S3 spoilers) All Might's existential struggle during his confrontation with AFO in S3 E10. In all of those cases, the show wasn't yelling at you to "cry"; it the byproduct of the buildup to a moment that the show had earned.

What you see me usually criticize are "crying scenes" that are presented ridiculously over the top and in your face, with the obvious intent to "make you cry" despite having failed to earn the moment. KyoAni and Mari Okada are particularly guilty of this.

In this instance, (MHA S4 E13) the show hasn't given me a reason to care about Eri. Why is the show treating this girl who has done nothing at all as this oh so holy grail to which everybody bows down to? What has she done that Kota from last season didn't? The episode presents the scene where she jumps into Deku's arms as this climatic, incredible moment (what, with the music swelling up, the dramatic silence, and the acapella song playing), but what did the show do to earn it?
    The show didn't have to do anymore more. I'm really not sure how you're not getting that.
    she's been tortured and suffered her entire life. Every single time she hoped to leave, it would be crushed and she decided it's better she suffers than others. THAT is why this is moving. THAT'S why it's impactful.

Because for ONCE, she decided to hope again. No one is "bowing" to her, they want her to live a normal life and enjoy it. They want to save her.

Spoiler: 

*Sigh*

My gut was right.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    The most weird op i have ever seen ---- just cooking:

Pet OP tho:

Cenzored Op of this anime lol:

Never seen that before on net