View Poll Results: Sleep. How much do you get?

Voters
49. This poll is closed
  • Less than 8 hours a night or 56 hours in a week.

22 44.90%
  • At least 8 hours a night or 56 hours by the weekend.

14 28.57%
  • I’m not sure never seems like enough.

7 14.29%
  • Can’t sleep clowns will eat me. I’ll sleep when I’m dead.

6 12.24%

Thread: Sleep!

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Sleep!

How much sleep do you get?

I get 8 or more a night unless I make it up during the week.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Sometimes 8, sometimes less.

not enough
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Stood in the Fire
    5+ Year Old Account
    6-7h average

5-6 hours. I'm a night owl, but I still need to work. I usually feel rested after that, though.
    Mother pus bucket!

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Generally, about 7 - 8 hrs. I sleep very well and soundly 99% of the time. But it is split up. One part is about a 2 hour nap after afternoon dinner, then 5 - 6 hrs at night.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Generally, about 7 - 8 hrs. I sleep very well and soundly 99% of the time. But it is split up. One part is about a 2 hour nap after afternoon dinner, then 5 - 6 hrs at night.
    You really need to spend more time lying awake thinking about what a disgusting human being you are.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tipolas View Post
    You really need to spend more time lying awake thinking about what a disgusting human being you are.
    Lol! And you really should show you have some guts and post on your normal account.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

Lol! And you really should show you have some guts and post on your normal account.
    Touched a nerve there obviously....

6 hours is all I need I have always been a nights guy and like to game to late.
    Do you hear the voices too?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post

How much sleep do you get?

I get 8 or more a night unless I make it up during the week.
    I sleep from 11pm to 7am.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

His normal account was permabanned a long time ago. He just spams these accounts now.

Pandaren Monk
    5+ Year Old Account
    I usually try to get 8 hours a night. I generally go to bed at around midnight and get up around 8.

6 is my bare minimum. Any less than 6, and I'll be in a pretty bad mood and feel like shit most of the day. I had a situation at work last year where I had to work a full 24 hours (with a couple of breaks to eat), and that sucked.
    Last edited by avitush; 2020-01-14 at 02:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    His normal account was permabanned a long time ago. He just spams these accounts now.
    It wasn't actually I just stopped posting on it. I can't remember the password, but if Ghostpanther would like I'm happy to try and retrieve the account so I call him a simple-minded warmongering redneck fucktard whose mother is also his sister from the account he would prefer.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Flarelaine; 2020-01-15 at 01:01 PM. Reason: Laying in on pretty thick

15+ Year Old Account
    I try for 7, sometimes I get more. I've had a lot of issues with sleep, but the past two years I've invested quite a lot in new more expensive bed/mattress/sheets/pillow as well as working out more and having better sleep hygiene, and I've never slept as well as I do now. It's made a huge difference in terms of energy and mood.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can never go to bed at a reasonable time. Even when I do I'll just lay there tossing and turning until I eventually just get up and go on my PC until I'm actually tired. I want to have a regular schedule of like going to bed at 12 and waking up at 9 but I never can. My body just wants to keep going, my brain just keeps thinking, and it's not until 2-3 AM when I finally get tired enough to go to bed. Then I never want to get up. I always feel like I could just lay there and sleep all day. It sucks
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

Make it up during the week? Wut?
    Error 404 - Signature not found

10+ Year Old Account
    I try to get 8+ hours every night, doesn't always happen, though. I've never been a good sleeper and can sometimes lay awake for 2-3+ hours unable to sleep, then when I do fall asleep I can be woken up by the slightest noise. Been like this since I was young and whilst a few things do help, nothing completely cures it.

People that sleep fall asleep with ease and have uninterrupted sleep have no idea how lucky they are, I'd actually pay to be able to have that. The amount of times I go into work looking like a tired zombie or simply feeling exhausted due to sleeping badly is very annoying. My gf falls asleep within about 1 minute and will not wake up until her alarm goes off, it's just not fair
    Last edited by TJ; 2020-01-14 at 07:06 PM.

Sleep is God...I worship roughly 6 hours...occasionally 7, and it never feels enough. And I'm a light sleeper. I wake a couple of times during the night/morning...dozing off until it's pee time.
    There are days when I hate me....