Quote Originally Posted by Thekri View Post
    Dude, the Ambassador died. It doesn't much matter if his house is fine. I agree that he should have been evacuated to the embassy. EVERYONE agrees he should have been evacuated to the embassy. We have had about a thousand investigations into why that didn't happen.

I know the difference between an embassy and a consulate, but it is really nitpicky to pretend attacks on consulates don't count. I don't know what point you are trying to make, but it is a weird one. It is like if Camp David got overrun and the President was killed, and you claimed it was ok, because the White House wasn't attacked. That really isn't a useful point.
    First, that's not even a remotely close comparison between the who events. Second I'm not saying consulates don't matter, I'm saying embassies are politically more important, built like fortresses, and (as far as I see) there has been no successful attack on an embassy since 1998. Someone was attacking the statement of a congressman when he's technically correct, that's all I'm arguing about.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasRules View Post
    Wow thanks for moving the goalpost. Technically, it's not an embassy but the Ambassador and American contractors died there. I guess you have to dig deep to get a win. I stand corrected, you and your buddies can pat each other on the back because you really got me on that. You should be proud that you think the difference is so huge. Pathetic.
    If I moved any goalpost, I only moved it back to where it was before conservatives picked it up and ran off with it 8 years ago. Your narrative is false, your facts are fiction, you can't even get the first sentence of your story right. Ambassador Stevens died at the Benghazi Medical Centre from cardiac arrest after being brought there by locals outside (possibly from the protester crowd, unclear) who braved the fire (and terrorists) to look for survivors.

Also, people who intentionally spread misinformation to generate outrage and manipulate that outrage for their own gain are the most pathetic of all. Remember that.
    Last edited by For_The_Horde; 2020-01-14 at 02:58 AM.

Did it complicate the process when democrats came out for several years saying they want to impeach the motherfer? They want him gone, no matter why, that is why it was always going to be impeachment. It was a completely partisan vote to impeach. It's going to be a bipartisan vote to not remove. You can't whine that one party is doing exactly the same thing the other party is doing, voting party lines. But keep being a hypocrite.
    Well DocSavageFan,

You forget that Trump actually swore into office committing impeachable offenses with his emoluments clause and the main thing that protected him then was the GOP controlling congress and refusing to do their job as acting on a check and holding him accountable.

When you have someone come in WHILE committing crimes, you can't help but have people wanting to get him on those crimes. It wasn't like Obama where they wanted to impeach him on nothing.

If Bill Cosby came into office while drugging and raping women openly and the majority in congress kept protecting him, could you really be surprised that a decent number of the majority would think they should start looking into all those drugged women leaving his place and hold him accountable for it?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DocSavageFan View Post
    It's a crying shame that their Trump/Russia conspiracy theory didn't pan out. Now they have to settle for less...much, much less.
    Well, TexasRules, sounds like you didn't read the Mueller Report.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Fact: Republicans could only call witnesses if Schiff allowed it.
    Fact: Democrats could have went to court to get the witnesses Schumer wants, but did not.
    Fact: Pelosi said that if they did not allow witnesses , it was a Republican cover up.

Am I out of touch with these facts or are they real? All of those happened.

So if Republicans do not allow witnesses the democrats did not go to court to get, it's a cover up. But if Republicans are not allowed witnesses they ask for, it's not a cover up?
    Fact: those points above, and your lack of honesty about the rest of the process, demonstrate my original point.
    Fact: You clearly do not understand how witnesses work after depositions, or maybe if you bothered to take off your MAGA hat, you could see things more objectively.
    Fact: Your last two sentences above makes literally no sense whatsoever.

Fact: You're just doing the usual, parroting what you're told to think without ever questioning the words coming out of your mouth. The entire process was on live television, and the GOP is on record saying no witnesses in the Senate, with the Senate vote predetermined, but somehow you think it's a "cover up" by the Democrats.

You're adorable. Still chuggin' that kool-aid eyes closed I see.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    Well DocSavageFan,

You forget that Trump actually swore into office committing impeachable offenses with his emoluments clause and the main thing that protected him then was the GOP controlling congress and refusing to do their job as acting on a check and holding him accountable.

When you have someone come in WHILE committing crimes, you can't help but have people wanting to get him on those crimes. It wasn't like Obama where they wanted to impeach him on nothing.

If Bill Cosby came into office while drugging and raping women openly and the majority in congress kept protecting him, could you really be surprised that a decent number of the majority would think they should start looking into all those drugged women leaving his place and hold him accountable for it?

- - - Updated - - -

Well, TexasRules, sounds like you didn't read the Mueller Report.
    My hero. /cheer

And solid points about the history of this process. People conveniently forget Trump was under FBI investigation before he even started running for office. This Impeachment is showing that con-men never stop being con-men.

7+ Year Old Account
    How doe sit hurt Trump? he si going to win again against a very lackluster candidate no matter who it is. Please explain why it's okay for adam schiff to take over impeachment from the judiciary and not allow witnesses Republicans want, but shameful and a coverup as Pelosi calls it for McConnell to not allow witnesses that democrats want? It's the exact same thing, partisan politics...please explain why they are upset for getting treated the same way they treated Republicans?
    For an American, you’ve done a shit job of reading the constitution. The power of impeachment lies solely in the legislative branch. Schiff didn’t take over anything.

Sounds like you’re a fake American. Who knows nothing about our laws. Or you’re lying, or you would never have passed the civics test to become a citizen. You’re just sad.

The Russian attacks on Burisma appear to be running parallel to an effort by Russian spies in Ukraine to dig up information in the analog world that could embarrass the Bidens, according to an American security official. https://t.co/O4y5O5Z7QX
    https://twitter.com/kenvogel/status/...458923010?s=19

Seems Russia was trying to dig dirt on Biden.

Hmm? I wonder who else was looking for dirt on Biden in Ukraine?
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

How doe sit hurt Trump? he si going to win again against a very lackluster candidate no matter who it is. Please explain why it's okay for adam schiff to take over impeachment from the judiciary and not allow witnesses Republicans want, but shameful and a coverup as Pelosi calls it for McConnell to not allow witnesses that democrats want? It's the exact same thing, partisan politics...please explain why they are upset for getting treated the same way they treated Republicans?
    You do realize that Republicans called Ambassador Taylor and Sondland right? Thinking they were going to exonerate Trump, right? Of course you don't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, you actually believe the shit you are shoveling. Even though you admit they disallowed witnesses, I am lying?
    When you claim it was because of partisan reasons, yes.

They were disallowed because they had nothing to potentially contribute to the inquiry. They had freely acknowledged they did not have firsthand knowledge of the issues in question.

And wow, you said they disallowed witnesses without first hand knowledge but then let over a dozen without first hand knowledge testify. How can you say that with a straight face?
    The people brought in had some personal knowledge of value to the investigation.

This was not true of the witnesses that were denied.

Please also link me the citation for breaking the law by having the whistleblower testify.
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/lisette.../#1ef7709b511b

They source every point. This information has been readily available for months. It isn't a surprise.

You call me a liar , then pretend that Republicans were allowed to call witness, which could only be if Schiff approved of them, and you consider that a strong truthful argument.
    . . . it is.

That's exactly the process. The chairman has to approve witnesses. You keep claiming this was partisan, and you've provided fuck-all to back that assertion up.

Where's your furor over Trump actually blocking legitimate witnesses from testifying?

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    You do realize that Republicans called Ambassador Taylor and Sondland right? Thinking they were going to exonerate Trump, right? Of course you don't.
    This has been brought up to him repeatedly throughout the thread and he still insists on lying about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    This has been brought up to him repeatedly throughout the thread and he still insists on lying about it.
    One of these days, the moderators are going to have to crack down on this kind of bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    One of these days, the moderators are going to have to crack down on this kind of bullshit.
    Well, last we heard it was now against the rules to even call people out for lying. So it seems things are going the opposite way.

Herald of the Titans DocSavageFan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    How can this post not be Infracted for outright lying and spreading misinformation?
    What reality do you live in? Unfuckingbelievable! If you have "facts"...please provide them and prove me wrong instead of whining and complaining like a spoiled child. Or is that too difficult for you?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    Conspiracy theories that are so conspiratorial that several people have actually gone to prison. Right.
    No one associated with Trump went to prison for anything specifically related to Trump/Russia collusion during the 2016 election. Feel free to continue ignoring this pesky fact....as I would expect no less from you and your ilk.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    The Trump/Russia link was established in the Mueller report. Go actually read it.
    Please quote the part where Trump conspired with Russia. Or, failing that, please admit that your precious conspiracy theory has been completely and thoroughly debunked.
    Last edited by DocSavageFan; 2020-01-14 at 02:21 PM.
    "Never get on the bad side of small minded people who have a little power." - Evelyn (Gifted)

Please quote the part where Trump conspired with Russia. Or, failing that, please admit that your precious conspiracy theory has been completely and thoroughly debunked.
    The Mueller report specifically says Trump is not not guilty of colluding with Russia. It’s outside of the scope of the report to outright declare guilt but the evidence is there to show he isn’t cleared of guilt which is within the scope of the report.

Go actually read it or would that be too hard on you if your conspiracy was debunked? I guess it’s not lying if you are oblivious to the facts right?

10+ Year Old Account
    The Mueller report specifically says Trump is not not guilty of colluding with Russia. It’s outside of the scope of the report to outright declare guilt but the evidence is there to show he isn’t cleared of guilt which is within the scope of the report.
    Man with Russian ties emails Trump Jr. says Russian national has dirt on Clinton, comes directly from the Russian governments efforts to help Trump win.
    Trump Jr, says he loves it.
    Runs it by the higher ups, they decide to peruse the lead (his father, no doubt) <--- Right here is where the collusion was
    Sets up meeting. <----- Here too
    Meeting didn't really pan out as they hoped. <---- This part too
    Trump campaign lies about it.
    Campaign comes clean once they learn it's going to break.
    Lies about it some more.

What should have happened was:

Man with Russian ties emails Trump Jr. says Russian national has dirt on Clinton, comes directly from the Russian governments efforts to help Trump win.
    Jr doesn't engage.
    Jr. tells his father.
    They report the incident to the FBI.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

7+ Year Old Account
    What reality do you live in? Unfuckingbelievable! If you have "facts"...please provide them and prove me wrong instead of whining and complaining like a spoiled child. Or is that too difficult for you?

- - - Updated - - -

No one associated with Trump went to prison for anything specifically related to Trump/Russia collusion during the 2016 election. Feel free to continue ignoring this pesky fact....as I would expect no less from you and your ilk.

- - - Updated - - -

Troll and liar trolls and lies some more, shocking.
    Unfuckingbelieveable.

Since we know lying is not infractible, I can say with confidence that docsavagefan hates this country, hates law enforcement, and hates democracy. That may not even be a lie, but doc can’t claim I’m lying to get an infraction.
    Last edited by Noxx79; 2020-01-14 at 04:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    If Trump is innocent and we all know the Repub senators won't vote to remove him from office, WHY are you all and Trump so butt hurt and bent out of shape about the paperwork not being sent over yet?
    I wasn't too excited about McConnell refusing to hear Obama's supreme court picks in a timely manner either.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    There’s been a rumor for years he has a thing for young congressional assistants.

Like the barely legal kind.
    Like the Jeffrey Epstein kind?
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Again, it’s best to report and ignore. Spreading easily debunked conspiracy theories is supposedly against the forum rules here.

Herald of the Titans DocSavageFan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account

Go actually read it or would that be too hard on you if your conspiracy was debunked? I guess it’s not lying if you are oblivious to the facts right?
    "Not not guilty"? Holy shit. The mental gyrations necessary to rationalize such low resolution thinking is astounding! $32mm and 2.5 years of investigation found no evidence of Trump/Russia conspiracy or collusion...yet you sit there with spewing pseudologic. Yes, you can't prove unicorns don't exist either.

What you believe to be fact is, in reality, pure delusion. Wake up ffs.

Russell's teapot
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russell%27s_teapot
    "Never get on the bad side of small minded people who have a little power." - Evelyn (Gifted)

"Not not guilty"? Holy shit. The mental gyrations necessary to rationalize such low resolution thinking is astounding! $32mm and 2.5 years of investigation found no evidence of Trump/Russia conspiracy or collusion...yet you sit there with spewing pseudologic. Yes, you can't prove unicorns don't exist either.

Russell's teapot https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russell%27s_teapot
    You're an idiot, read the report. Mueller goes over why he can't just say Trump is guilty, it's entirely to do with scope. He is limited in what he can declare hence the not not guilty conclusion.

Russell's teapot
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russell%27s_teapot
    When all this is over, how hard will it be for you find back into reality? Well, question is of course if you even want to...