Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Why the fuck would he go to the void elves to learn how to guard against corruption when they literally are void corrupted elves? That's like the opposite of what Wrathion wants.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Why the fuck would he go to the void elves to learn how to guard against corruption when they literally are void corrupted elves? That's like the opposite of what Wrathion wants.
    Hmm, I never looked at it that way. Makes sense he could view it that way

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshingo View Post
    Because Blizzard forgot he existed until people harassed them over him not showing up in Legion to fight them, despite the Legion's return being the entire impetus for his character in MoP.

IE: Blizzard forgot because they don't care about telling a cohesive story anymore and just throw out random nonsense to satisfy the rule of cool.

I guarantee you somebody went, "Hey Wrathion didn't show up last patch when all the other dragons did. Let's have him show up in 8.3, and let's have him give the players another legendary cloak because he did that before in MoP. It's circular, you know, thematic." and then they all patted themselves on the back.
    Why this surprised people after glaring absences like Night elves and Highborne in Maz’jatar, IRC’s absent in Legion or the Sisterhood of Elune missing from 7.2 Cathedral and zone, no Shen’dralar for Suramar.

We have this all the time, now we have a void patch, and the void race with little to no lore who should get some attention are freakin AWOL, like this wouldn’t have been perfect for building lore seeing they are absent Shadowlands. But nope.

OP should know full well by now how easily they forgot and don’t bother to be thorough.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Because they are amongst the first mortals to successfully defy the shadows' whispers and are constantly training and studying the Void and thus they probably have one or two things to share?

10+ Year Old Account
    Nobody trust the void elves, I wouldn't either, they are time bombs. I wouldn't trust LF dreanei as well they might pull a order 66 on everybody when the light plays it's trump card.

Quote Originally Posted by Dellis0991 View Post
    Nobody trust the void elves, I wouldn't either, they are time bombs.
    As all mortals and even deities are. The Visions of N'Zoth in 8.3 prove that the threat of succumbing to the Void is a real issue every mortal has to face, not just the Ren'dorei.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenebra the War Criminal View Post
    Because they are amongst the first mortals to successfully defy the shadows' whispers and are constantly training and studying the Void and thus they probably have one or two things to share?
    I understand that they are tuning those whispers out for now, but ther might come a time when the void turn up the volume on they asses and the shadows that touch at their minds become a full on assault on their mental health. I'm guessing Wrathion might've thought about that and said "naw I'm good"....or he just being prideful in a way.
    Last edited by Dellis0991; 2020-01-14 at 02:54 PM.

1. They're still extremely new and just got their presence known on Azeroth.

And 2. They aren't fully trustworthy yet, as they're the first race to fully "adapt" the Void to their bodies and souls.

Because the Ren'dorei's existence is probably still a mystery to most factions on Azeroth.
    Umm... the void elves have played pivotal roles in extremely overt campaign actions. They are not a mystery to anyone.

10+ Year Old Account
    As all mortals and even deities are. The Visions of N'Zoth in 8.3 prove that the threat of succumbing to the Void is a real issue every mortal has to face, not just the Ren'dorei.
    The threat is more real for them then it is for the rest.

more like first to declare it and act like it's true. Not exactly true in the cases we see though.

Quote Originally Posted by Dellis0991 View Post
    The threat is more real for them then it is for the rest.
    Why? The Visions of N'Zoth are clear, the threat is real for every living thing on Azeroth. Even the most pious like Thrall can succumb to the whispers. The Ren'dorei have the advantage of training and intense study that will give them an edge when it comes to resisting the Void.

I understand that they are tuning those whisper out for now, but their might become a time when the void turn up the volume on they asses and the shadows that touch at their minds become a full on assault on their mental health. I'm guessing Wrathion might've thought about that and said "naw I'm good"....or he just being prideful in a way.
    Or he just doesn't know about them. Of course the Ren'dorei could be consumed by the Void, that's bound to be a risk if you are delving into that magic, if that's Wrathion's fear then he shouldn't concern himself with the Void in the first place.

Because they are barely canon.

Quote Originally Posted by Zora-Prime View Post
    Because they are barely canon.
    Source is?

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshingo View Post
    IE: Blizzard forgot because they don't care about telling a cohesive story anymore and just throw out random nonsense to satisfy the rule of cool.
    This should be the default answer to any "Why did..." question now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmoon View Post
    As for the last.. what is the light? At first it became useless against undead and demons, and now all void solutions don't seem to involve it.. I don't get it ?
    After the light tried to mind rape and enslave Illidan, people probably aren't super keen on it.
    Snarky: Adjective - Any language that contains quips or comments containing sarcastic or satirical witticisms intended as blunt irony. Usually delivered in a manner that is somewhat abrupt and out of context and intended to stun and amuse.

Quote Originally Posted by Raisei View Post
    I always loved these little details and tbf after what happened at the Sunwell, it is probably not the best idea for Void Elves to go anywhere near Light thingies.

Wait till we get Void Elf Death Knights tomorrow, we should probably spontanously combust whenever we set foot into Cathedral
    you know it, I plan to make a Void Elf DK 1st xD

Yet he's a boss in nyalotha that we yet again get to "uncorrupt". What a fucking useless plot. Just like all the other "plotlines" in this fucking expansion. What a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Stardrift View Post
    Yet he's a boss in nyalotha that we yet again get to "uncorrupt". What a fucking useless plot. Just like all the other "plotlines" in this fucking expansion. What a joke.
    The boss is not actually wrathion, he doesn't get corrupted.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cuz void elves are basically just living bombs that are about to explode into some tentacles.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..