Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Andonais View Post
    Is this the first patch to not have a trailer since mid bc?
    no, there has been a fair few without trailers, mostly ones that didnt introduce huge new raids.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    What kind of book would they release? Story about bolvar or just Erotic fiction of nathanos.
    Bit of both no doubt, probably more so of the latter.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Sorry, I edited my post for more context.

And the game has been abandoned before. 6.2 was pretty much WoD being rushed and abandoned early to hope that Legion could be out as soon as possible to break the fall. 8.3 has no new world zones, no trailer for a story that tackles an Old God boss built up since Cataclysm, a bunch of recolor mounts from MoP and even a Cataclysm one, four armor sets that aren't race specific that are from the raid which share a model with BoA alt catchup gear.

Let's just say it pales in comparison to Legion.
    WoD was not abandoned, it never had content planned past 6.2 as confirmed by a returning dev not long ago in an interview.

BfA has had a full patch cycle no matter how one might feel about what it offered over its lifetime.

So I stick with my point.

7+ Year Old Account
    Remember, you may not criticize something or you're a hater who should quit the game.
    Funny you show a comic that is against your point.

Yes if someone gave you a literal pile of shit the left one is right cause something being actual human feces is factual.
    if a game is good or not is subjective, so the plate should have actual food on it, cause you may look at shit food like gray meat what they call boiled dinner and go "THAT LOOKS GROSS, YOUR A HORRIBLE CHEF" well then your just an idiot, you should try the food then see if its good or not.

but hey post your meme comic that builds an insane strawman.

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Exactly. That's kinda sad.

No, it's reminder to stop wasting people time posting useless comments, lol.
    Can't wait to not see you in game. Skip shadowlands while you are at it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    I'll admit, it's pretty weird that 8.3 didn't get a cinematic trailer of some kind, but the existence of a trailer really isn't a deal-breaker for me in any sense. I hope it's not a sign of things to come, but I think we'd need to establish some kind of trend on that score before getting deep into prognostication. BfA has been replete with trailers and cinematics, though; so perhaps this is just a kind of break given the sheer number previously (or else 8.3 has a lot of cinematic and cutscene material to compensate).
    Either
    1. it will come out today with the release of the patch, as i remember when they brought out 8.2's everyone was crying in the comments "nice job showing a trailer thjat says welcome to nazjatar, but the servers are down for 8 hours, shit game"

2. they are going to wait till the raid, as it might be more about the raid then the patch
    3. they just dont haveo ne we shall see.

But Dragon Soul had a trailer, bad one but still. (and it's mentioned in the post - DS)

Yup, exactly what I think about posters.

It's not for you to decide who is a good fan and who isn't. I'll still play the game, no matter if we have a trailer or not.

I'm sorry, but it seems that you're the one who's toxic. You're labeling people for being toxic because they say they would like to see a trailer... and you call them toxic because they want to see the trailer(and that's all). No one said that people are going to boycott Blizzard, stop playing the game, write angry-personal notes to the Blizzard employe because of that. No one.
    People just voiced their opinion that they don't like the absence of the trailer, and that's all. You're hyperbolling this.

But it seems that people must now consume everything and praise Blizzard for everything they've ever done, even if it's shitty content that no one would like to play, otherwise they're called toxic.
    Reel in the drama, see my posts to the other poster.

It is rather funny to see people taking the right to brand fans as this or that proclaim that a person disagreeing with then does not have that right...

How about nah. I have the same rights as the rest, be I critical or when I wont mindlessly agree with the negativity squad.

7+ Year Old Account
    Hi Ion. How are you doing?
    haahaha anyone who disagrees with you is a shill, all you need to do is say "lol you this person" then their entire argument is DESTROYED PWND DECIMATED LOL

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    WoD was not abandoned, it never had content planned past 6.2 as confirmed by a returning dev not long ago in an interview.

BfA has had a full patch cycle no matter how one might feel about what it offered over its lifetime.

Especially since wod also only had 1 raid patch.
    the other patch was equiveilent to tbc's voice chat patch.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post

Yes if someone gave you a literal pile of shit the left one is right cause something being actual human feces is factual.
    if a game is good or not is subjective, so the plate should have actual food on it, cause you may look at shit food like gray meat what they call boiled dinner and go "THAT LOOKS GROSS, YOUR A HORRIBLE CHEF" well then your just an idiot, you should try the food then see if its good or not.

These people wouldnt know the meaning of subjectivity if it hit them over the head. Hyperbole and utter convictions that them disliking it must mean it is literally shit is all they go by.

They've given up on BFA

The N'zoth story isn't even relevant and they know it.

But Dragon Soul had a trailer, bad one but still. (and it's mentioned in the post - DS)

Yup, exactly what I think about posters.

It's not for you to decide who is a good fan and who isn't. I'll still play the game, no matter if we have a trailer or not.

I'm sorry, but it seems that you're the one who's toxic. You're labeling people for being toxic because they say they would like to see a trailer... and you call them toxic because they want to see the trailer(and that's all). No one said that people are going to boycott Blizzard, stop playing the game, write angry-personal notes to the Blizzard employe because of that. No one.
    People just voiced their opinion that they don't like the absence of the trailer, and that's all. You're hyperbolling this.

But it seems that people must now consume everything and praise Blizzard for everything they've ever done, even if it's shitty content that no one would like to play, otherwise they're called toxic.
    6.1 didn't have a trailer though as its just an the legendary questline cutscene and it didn't really count towards 6.1 overall story.

Quote Originally Posted by Terongor View Post
    6.1 didn't have a trailer though.
    6.1 didn't have a raid or dungeon. 6.1 was the selfie patch

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post

Shattrath raid, Farahlon.

Yeah, I'm sure Blizzard will agree that Blizzard had only the intention to ever add one real content patch.

- - - Updated - - -

Leave it to FelPlague to pick a concise two panel comic that is meant to illustrate a point without taking every little tiny bit of nuance in mind apart and then thinking that's a good argument.

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful Man View Post
    They've given up on BFA

The N'zoth story isn't even relevant and they know it.
    BfA has had a full patch cycle no matter how you spin it.
    If 8.2 had been the final patch and 8.3 scrapped, your hyperbole would hold water.

haahaha anyone who disagrees with you is a shill, all you need to do is say "lol you this person" then their entire argument is DESTROYED PWND DECIMATED LOL
    This but unironically. If you're gonna offer nothing but bullshit excuses and pretend that that's in the player's interest, I'm gonna laugh at it.

Honestly I am fine if there is no trailer. BfA was objectively the most cinematic-focused expansion ever, especially with the whole Saurfang's Mak'gora CGi series. I don't mind if the cinematic team takes a break (there will still be a cinematic after N'Zoth's fall btw).
    Expansion Storylines ranking:

Legion > Cataclysm > MoP > BfA up to 8.2.5 > Wrath > TBC > WoD > Dragonflight > BfA 8.3 > Shadowlands

Because they turned the baddest biggest hyped up old god (like Deathwing and sargeras) into rubbish and figure there's no point.
    I mean... he's the weakest of the old gods YES I GET IT SPERGS. But he's also the FIRST OLD GOD WHO HAS EVER BEEN FULLY FREED. and we defeat him by floating into the air and going all goku on him?
    Just end WoW already, add a bunch of microtransactions and put all your effort into a D2 remake

Yeah, I'm sure Blizzard will agree that Blizzard had only the intention to ever add one real content patch.

- - - Updated - - -

Leave it to FelPlague to pick a concise two panel comic that is meant to illustrate a point without taking every little tiny bit of nuance in mind apart and then thinking that's a good argument.
    It is making a bad point and presents a weak argument.

Really not surprising that certain people love it so... Which makes me realize that I have better things to do than giving the usual suspects a reason to continue posting their same insipid talking points over and over...

Ok but 8.3 has objectively less content compared to 7.3.

. That's subjective, but you can't sell lies about how it's stuffed to the brim with content and people just don't know what they're talking about.
    Especially now when goalposts are shifting and lies are being spread about claims made. I havent experienced 8.3 yet so I naturally, as an adult, wont pass judgement on it being stuffed with worthwhile gamplay or not until I have.

/Peace.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2020-01-14 at 08:02 PM.

- - - Updated - - -

garrisons were also butchered.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Either
    1. it will come out today with the release of the patch, as i remember when they brought out 8.2's everyone was crying in the comments "nice job showing a trailer thjat says welcome to nazjatar, but the servers are down for 8 hours, shit game"
    2. they are going to wait till the raid, as it might be more about the raid then the patch
    3. they just dont haveo ne we shall see.
    It's fine with me either way, as I said previously, trailer or no trailer isn't a deal-breaker insofar as I'm concerned - it's always been surplus to requirement, just something I think we've all gotten used to seeing. I'm wondering if 8.3 might have a high-res cutscene of its own that's been encrypted, standing in for the 8.3 trailer we typically expect. Hard to say, really; but I do hope we get *something* in the cinematic department in the absence of a trailer.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead