View Poll Results: Do you hate the graphics of reforged?

Voters
507. This poll is closed
  • Love it!

199 39.25%
  • Hate it!

308 60.75%
    Quote Originally Posted by Nak88 View Post
    I was very excited about playing W3R at Christmas. My birthday, holidays, etc...I was so eager to play this game in these weeks but these incompetent Blizzard devs have ruined it for me. They violated their release law and then they will release the game just when I begin to work and study at the same time. Bravo Blizzard, thank God I didn't pre-order, you won't get my 30€.
    You could be playing right now if you preorder

Just saying.

Would you like if warcraft 3 was really 'reforged' in unreal engine 4?

I didn't like the original staff.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Sadly they decided to ditch basically all the new ideas and changes because of whiny, conservative fans.
    More likely because they're already late and it's extra work. They're cutting corners. And they can because people who pre-ordered already paid them so who cares?

This is the new Blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    -snip-

I didn't like the original staff.
    Did you change anything beside the green colors of his eyes/gems? Because I think that the blue color was color of player, wasn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Did you change anything beside the green colors of his eyes/gems? Because I think that the blue color was color of player, wasn't it?
    I made one on red(maroon) player and one on blue(turquoise?) player.
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Quote Originally Posted by Brenz View Post
    Can someone explain the hype for this game?
    That game is the reason why Dota/LoL/Heroes of the Storm/WoW happened.

For people who have played it more times that can be counted.
    Its the exact same with a new lick of paint, nothing new.
    We will have more active players, Blizzard will ban cheaters, the PvP will be more competitive. We will have plenty of other new games because of it. With the World Editor you can do almost whatever you like. When the game goes out - plenty of editors/artists will try it out. Maybe something new will happen? New type of game? (just as it was with MOBA)

Its not wc4, which is what everyone actually wanted, but that's another topic.
    Yes, but we're happy because of the Wc3. I liked it and the game itself was perfect, just the graphics were no longer as good for nowaday standards.
    It's like Chess but with 3d nice graphics.

As @Eazy already explained, for me it's the fact that it will bring in plenty of new people, which in turn means many potential new map creators. I never really cared for the RTS aspects of the game, but I always enjoyed playing a variety of custom games (and custom campaigns).
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Baine is like the most unlikeable character you are supposed to like.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'd actually rather have this than WarCraft 4. WarCraft 4 has way too much potential to be like StarCraft 2. (Not true to the original) Also I'm looking forward to having new people to play with.
    AchaeaKoralin - Are you still out there? | Classic Priest

The fact that you get to relive the epic Warcraft III's storyline with updated graphics and character models is not enough?
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

best part starts @0:23 imo...

sidenote I just love all OST in WC3, gives me goosebumps everytime

- - - Updated - - -

had to download a patch today and I get a black screen while seeing the ingame mouse(hand) and still hearing the music.
    anyone else?
    Last edited by rarhyx; 2020-01-18 at 09:23 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    The blog on the Undead is out now:

https://news.blizzard.com/en-gb/warc...ing-the-undead
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Excuse me while I go and clear my sinuses loudly into a megaphone.

The game is close to release. Not sure if there is still hype for it, though I'm looking forward to see a more active community and go back to some customs. I still have no idea what to expect from the campaign whether there will be some changes or not.

To me personally it will depend on the game's performance. Also considering the things they've cut, this is mostly an expensive graphics mod with a few map alterations for maps like Stratholme, Silvermoon, Dalaran etc.

I've only just realized this is coming out tomorrow.

I've looked it up and read a few articles now.

When did they start cutting features? It seems like they've completely gutted what they originally set out to do.

Weren't we supposed to get story updates, new voice work and cutscenes?

I thought we were getting engine updates? People say it's just running on the same clunky engine? Also what's with the animations being locked at 30FPS?

Quote Originally Posted by DemonDays View Post
    I've only just realized this is coming out tomorrow.

I've looked it up and read a few articles now.

When did they start cutting features? It seems like they've completely gutted what they originally set out to do.

Weren't we supposed to get story updates, new voice work and cutscenes?

I thought we were getting engine updates? People say it's just running on the same clunky engine? Also what's with the animations being locked at 30FPS?
    Their official statement is they decided not to update the story etc. because of outcry. It's pretty safe to assume the real rason is to save time and costs, though.

Yeah I was really looking forward to the story and character updates. My guess is their team was gutted right along with the HOTS team, but they haven't publicly said so to prevent losing sales. Its super unfortunate, but I am not paying for what is essentially a high definition texture mod.

Quote Originally Posted by Sangris View Post
    Their official statement is they decided not to update the story etc. because of outcry. It's pretty safe to assume the real rason is to save time and costs, though.
    I am really glad they didn't. Nobody wanted another watered down 2020 version of Warcraft 3, with Mary Sues like Sylvanas and Jaina.
    They stuck to their original vision and just updated the graphics. That's all real Warcraft fans ever asked for.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fancydress View Post
    I am really glad they didn't. Nobody wanted another watered down 2020 version of Warcraft 3, with Mary Sues like Sylvanas and Jaina.
    They stuck to their original vision and just updated the graphics. That's all real Warcraft fans ever asked for.
    ...They aren't mary sues...so you don't need to worry @_@

Sticking to their original vision is not surprising..some people are very anal about these kinda things.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi