Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Imagine complaining about a discount.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Be happy to receive anything that is given to you. We aren't entitled to anything in this world so for them to be gracious enough to offer anything is kindness from them.

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful Man View Post
    So you can race change to your new Allied Race and enjoy the ultimate degenerate furry faggotry
    Hope you never touched a tauren character in your life!

Quote Originally Posted by Saradain View Post
    Hope you never touched a tauren character in your life!
    yeah totally different thing

yeah totally different thing
    Sure, a furry creature is different to a furry creature. Have you seen the kawaii smiles of both vulpera AND taurens?

Sure, a furry creature is different to a furry creature. Have you seen the kawaii smiles of both vulpera AND taurens?
    Tauren aren't furries.

Tauren aren't furries.
    Wikipedia disagrees.

"The furry fandom is a subculture interested in anthropomorphic animal characters with human personalities and characteristics.[1][2][3] Examples of anthropomorphic attributes include exhibiting human intelligence and facial expressions, speaking, walking on two legs, and wearing clothes. The term "furry fandom" is also used to refer to the community of people who gather on the internet and at furry conventions."

Wikipedia disagrees.

"The furry fandom is a subculture interested in anthropomorphic animal characters with human personalities and characteristics.[1][2][3] Examples of anthropomorphic attributes include exhibiting human intelligence and facial expressions, speaking, walking on two legs, and wearing clothes. The term "furry fandom" is also used to refer to the community of people who gather on the internet and at furry conventions."
    By that definition even a character and type of animal with no fur would fit into this. And I don't give a shit what wikipedia says. It's just something someone wrote at some point and anyone can edit it. Vulpera are for furries. Tauren aren't. Now fuck off.

By that definition even a character and type of animal with no fur would fit into this. And I don't give a shit what wikipedia says. It's just something someone wrote at some point and anyone can edit it. Vulpera are for furries. Tauren aren't. Now fuck off.
    Countering a claim with an insult - check. I guess no WoW for you, you can't avoid furries on either faction!

Countering a claim with an insult - check. I guess no WoW for you, you can't avoid furries on either faction!
    You're an idiot. Remove yourself from this world.

You're an idiot. Remove yourself from this world.
    I am an idiot who proved you wrong. I can live with that, furryphobic beautiful man

I think they charge far too much for a fully automated system to change your race or move servers etc. Honestly if you want to save money wait until the pre-patch when leveling speed will be vastly increased from 1-50
    Lead Game Designer

YouTube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/@Nateanderthal