Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    The difference between the base and max level ring was fucking insane. It was mandatory in the same sense that upgrading the Legendary cloak is mandatory. Quit getting upset about shit for the sake of being upset.

- - - Updated - - -

You had me in the first half, not gonna lie.
    REEEEE what did you reply to me, I have a notification for it!
    Desktop: Zotac 1080 TI, I7 7700k, 16gb Ram, 256gb SSD + 1TB HDD
    Laptop: Zotac 2070 MaxQ, I7 8750, 32gb RAM, 500gb SSD + 2TB SSD
    Main Game: Warcraft Classic

Haters gonna hate

The alliance cinematic must've been made during a lunch break, it has some war3 level animations, what a joke lol
    Last edited by Sorshen; 2020-01-14 at 07:06 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    the Cutscenes are a real disappointment after all the good ones we got in bfa.

How large was the patch? So far I've had several bits download totaling under 250 MB.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    That's fairly semantic. If player power is how you gauge the item's value both upgrading the cloak and upgrading the ring have the same exact net result: Higher player power restricted behind a weekly grind.
    Yeah but the reason/motivation behind the design and the reason why players want to upgrade them is different. One is just for the sake of getting more powerful, theo ther has the urgency of "if you don't do it you'll be punished". It's different, no doubt about that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bokou View Post
    You can always cleanse those items and not worry about the level of your cloak
    Yeah that sounds really productive, nerf yourself in every possible way.

These cutscenes kind of seem a bit of a step back in quality, especially compared to some of the ones at launch of BfA.

Hurry and buy things help their Q1

Once your cloak is level 5, you can upgrade it to level 6. And then you can upgrade it to level 7! Who would've told?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Redwyrm View Post
    Tyrande makes forceful argument for vengeance.... (model bounces up and down)… oh, does that weaken my argument?
    Lol, literally came here to make the same observation.... "I'm mad, bounce bounce bounce!"

Yeah, Wrathion sporting a devil beard was the only highlight of the cinematics.