Poll: Is Voided Anduin better than regular Anduin?

Thread: 8.3 Cinematic

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mickybrighteyes View Post
    There was no rank structure in the revolt. Baine had no more authority than Theron, to be honest... Technically speaking.... Thrall might actually have greater authority than Baine simply because he's muthah fucking Green Jesus First of his name Warden of the Earth Breaker of Dragons who will Sire the child who will mount the world.. oh wait, that part got retconned....
    Well, technically, he is the first among the horde leader to revolt openly against Sylvanas. We could say Sayrfang was the first, but emphasis on the "was".

This cinematic was awesome.
    change can't wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Specialka View Post
    Well, technically, he is the first among the horde leader to revolt openly against Sylvanas. We could say Sayrfang was the first, but emphasis on the "was".
    Which was my point lol. It was Saurfang and then Baine and then Thrall, then everybody else joined at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    Wrathion x Anduin shippers have ressurected from the ashes with this video
    No lies detected.
    change can't wait.

"Our armies..."

"Will be useless...", Wrathion points to Anduin's head. "N'Zoth will strike here..."

"Oh, if only we had, I don't know... some kind of elite force able to control the void and keep its influence at bay... Or at least one whose soldier's very bodies are infused with the power that negates the Void altogether... Yes, unfortunately, our armies will be useless."
    Whatever...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    "Our armies..."

"Will be useless...", Wrathion points to Anduin's head. "N'Zoth will strike here..."

"Oh, if only we had, I don't know... some kind of elite force able to control the void and keep its influence at bay... Or at least one whose soldier's very bodies are infused with the power that negates the Void altogether... Yes, unfortunately, our armies will be useless."
    yeah, cause void elves will just negate the n'zoth influence in all azeroth, we don't need to do nothing at all

10+ Year Old Account
    "Our armies..."

To be fair, one of the visions, is literally those same elite force going full old gods lovers and killing everyone who they cannot corrupt in Stormwind

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    why wrahtion keep saying DW is his father when we do know he is not?
    Well... as fas as i know, all Black Dragons see Deathwing as his father

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    At least she set us free of Varok Muh Honorz Saurfang, it must have been the ONLY thing she did right in BfA. More on topic, WTF is Baine doing in SW? He certainly doesn't look like a mere ambassador.
    Well that's his title, BTW the one beside Baine is the head of the HM Tauren? or just some random Tauren?

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    why wrahtion keep saying DW is his father when we do know he is not?
    It's a dragon thing, more or less - all the Dragonflights chase their lineage back to their Aspect, whether or not Deathwing was his literal father he's still the patriarch of the flight. Nyxondra, Wrathion's mother, is also the sister of Onyxia and Nefarian apparently. So perhaps he considers that familial connect to be enough to claim direct descent. This would make Deathwing his direct grandfather, regardless of his actual sire.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

yeah, cause void elves will just negate the n'zoth influence in all azeroth, we don't need to do nothing at all
    Yeah, let's defend Blizzard's decision to outright ignore the elements it introduced in this very expansion and make them as useless as possible in the patch they should shine the most.
    Whatever...

I am at work watching the cinematics with sounds off, turned on automatic captions and hoo boy; nzoth became; masaf and Anduin became Android. roflmao god sake. nice punch there also that instant healing was pretty cool.

Anduin being emotional?

Well, I like it. Wrathion took it like a champ but I don't trust any character that looks so good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    I mean, I also get that, but Anduin just went through a devastating war and now receives news that an Old God is not only unleashed, but can't be even found despite his best efforts. Being on edge and lashing out when a guy he blames for the death of his father smugly arrives and acts like nothing happened is, IMO, completely understandable without needing any kind of corruption. It would have been grossly OOC had Anduin kept punching and actually tried to kill Wrathion with his bare hands, but that's not what happened.
    I would agree, but Anduin is cast on the far end of the Lawful Good spectrum - his anger toward Wrathion would normally be more righteous, not quite what we see in the cutscene. That being said, N'Zoth's influence is likely only working on emotions already there, under the surface. Towering rage is probably exactly what Anduin is feeling when Wrathion breezily and smugly walks into the court of Stormwind all smiles and handshakes. Ordinarily he'd suppress it, considering beneath the calling of the Light, but here you kind of see a more unguarded moment courtesy of N'Zoth playing on him a bit.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    I would agree, but Anduin is cast on the far end of the Lawful Good spectrum - his anger toward Wrathion would normally be more righteous, not quite what we see in the cutscene. That being said, N'Zoth's influence is likely only working on emotions already there, under the surface. Towering rage is probably exactly what Anduin is feeling when Wrathion breezily and smugly walks into the court of Stormwind all smiles and handshakes. Ordinarily he'd suppress it, considering beneath the calling of the Light, but here you kind of see a more unguarded moment courtesy of N'Zoth playing on him a bit.
    To be fair, this was classical anime "best friend punch". You only hit those dear to you that way.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    They definitely have something else in their mouths right now.
    LOL!!!!! Epic answer, my dude!
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshingo View Post
    She's Anduin's personal spy and the one who delivered the message to Baine, just like she has been contacting the Horde regarding Alliance 's proposals the entire expansion. I'm not sure what you've been playing if you think she hasn't interacted with the Horde at all.
    This is the first interaction I've had with her since Legion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    I must say, after watching all 8.3 cinematics, Tyrande angrily bouncing her tits on anduin while talking about vengeance was what really touched me. True masterpiece.

Also facial animations in both epilogue cinematics are wonderful. They look like they all got their lips burned by tabasco while having stroke.

That punch though....... prelude to an epic tickle fight?

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    Blizzards in game cinematics are getting better I must admit... Also the sexual tension is high here
    Nah that was hatred. This ship never had any basis in anything.

WTF happened to Wrathion? He's so hideous now.

I also can't fucking stand Anduin. Even playing Horde now I literally can not avoid him and his bullshit.
    Last edited by Wyrt; 2020-01-15 at 01:29 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    It's a dragon thing, more or less - all the Dragonflights chase their lineage back to their Aspect, whether or not Deathwing was his literal father he's still the patriarch of the flight. Nyxondra, Wrathion's mother, is also the sister of Onyxia and Nefarian apparently. So perhaps he considers that familial connect to be enough to claim direct descent. This would make Deathwing his direct grandfather, regardless of his actual sire.
    to me seems like lore farts from the blizzard team, its annoying and looks like kylo ren wanna be darth vader

Yeah, let's defend Blizzard's decision to outright ignore the elements it introduced in this very expansion and make them as useless as possible in the patch they should shine the most.
    all elves are useless, the less the best the story