Mogging legendaries!

Anyone know what classes can use what legendary mogs?
    Is it based off spec or weapon usable class?

I have either TF or both bindings on 4 toons. Anyone else have mutliple alts with the weapon or both bindings?
    The hunter hoe with the least beloe.

Quote Originally Posted by Muajin76 View Post

I have either TF or both bindings on 4 toons. Anyone else have mutliple alts with the weapon or both bindings?
    Whatever class that could originally obtain the item can now xmog it. Daggers just for rogues. Tarecgosa just for classes with ranged DPS specs (minus hunter obviously). etc

For example. Valanyr can only be obtained by healers. So only druids, priests, monks, shamans and paladins can xmog it.

If you can obtain it and equip it, you can xmog it.

I believe they don't have spec limitations. So a paladin can tank with Valanyr, priest heal with Tarecgosa. Etc

They do consider the normal xmog rules regarding weapon type. Can't xmog swords to daggers, etc

The exception being Warglaives. Only DHs can xmog them.
    Last edited by Ragnarohk; 2020-01-15 at 02:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarohk View Post
    Whatever class that could originally obtain the item can now xmog it. Daggers just for rogues. Tarecgosa just for classes with ranged DPS specs (minus hunter obviously). etc

For example. Valanyr can only be obtained by healers. So only druids, priests, monks, shamans and paladins can xmog it.

If you can obtain it and equip it, you can xmog it

The exception being Warglaives. Only DHs can xmog them.
    its very interesting about the warglaives, you had many rogues during BC that used them. Now, only DH can mog them. I bet rogues feelbad. :P
    The hunter hoe with the least beloe.

its very interesting about the warglaives, you had many rogues during BC that used them. Now, only DH can mog them. I bet rogues feelbad. :P
    There's a huge thread about that. The community is divided regarding Blizzard's stance. I believe that the original classes should have access to them. Maybe they change it in the future

Yet I have Thunderfurys mogged on my Demon Hunter LOL

It's stated here https://www.wowhead.com/news=305559/...ansmog-updates

It doesn't work. Not sure it's a bug or I'm missing something else.

edit: was able to transmog legendary staff. So far, it appears the rogue daggers aren't working.
    Last edited by Aensland; 2020-01-15 at 02:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aensland View Post
    It doesn't work. Not sure it's a bug or I'm missing something else.

edit: was able to transmog legendary staff. So far, it appears the rogue daggers aren't working.

Rogue Dagger issue explained by a blue post:

https://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/...-cata-daggers/

"Rogues, when selecting your legendary, right click the picture in the menu and choose the other option. You can only mog the left hand into the left hand and the right hand into the right hand. When you right click the picture, the drop down menu shows up and you have to select the main hand separately"

Rogues should feel bad, they stole Thori'dal from hunters all throughout 2.4 and then got an entire legendary questline all to themselves - unique to this day among all the classes - and STILL think they're entitled to whine about the warglaives.

Quote Originally Posted by lollerlaban View Post
    "and we do not want to diminish the value of that unique reward."

Yeah except where you introduce items again that were removed and thus very unique and special. God damn, blizzard lacks brain cells

Quote Originally Posted by aeuhe4yxzhds View Post
    "and we do not want to diminish the value of that unique reward."

Yeah except where you introduce items again that were removed and thus very unique and special. God damn, blizzard lacks brain cells
    It's a give and take. Just like BMAH.

Some of those items are almost 15 years old. People that got it when it was current content had their moment of glory. They are now irrelevant, the only moment you could use them was during Time Walking.

Also, this is an inncentive for many players to go back and farm them. It adds things to do

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarohk View Post
    Rogue Dagger issue explained by a blue post:

https://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/...-cata-daggers/

"Rogues, when selecting your legendary, right click the picture in the menu and choose the other option. You can only mog the left hand into the left hand and the right hand into the right hand. When you right click the picture, the drop down menu shows up and you have to select the main hand separately"
    I've already tried that but still doesn't work. It's got to be bugged.

shadowmourne effect and thunderfury effect doesnt work? probably cuz ur not actually using them, that sucks. i mogged shoadowmourne expecting the whirling soulds around but nothing....