Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Egomaniac View Post
    #5 is really quite normalized now

Even coffee commercials use it:

Wth, I can see how you can get ideas about that commercial (at least the real part).

10+ Year Old Account
    Naked. Be it with family, friends, co-workers or total strangers, you go naked. It's usually considered bad etiquette to wear clothing or towels or whatever.

Public bathhouses usually offer those super steamy saunas, so you go naked in those too, with both men and women at the same time.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

Going in swinging.

10+ Year Old Account
    At the dorm's sauna I go naked

Public saunas here are complete health spa's. No swimwear is allowed except on special days. You can wrap your towel though if uncomfortable with yourself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Actually, I have never been to a sauna, but I'm open to going. I'd say it depends.

I guess I'd be okay with being naked in a female-only sauna, or if I'm there with close friends only. I wouldn't go naked if there are men inside I dont know though.

10+ Year Old Account
    #5 is really quite normalized now

Even coffee commercials use it:

maybe where you live but in our state incest is punishable by 18-40 yrs in prison. PER COUNT.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Its possible View Post
    Do you do it the right way or do you it the wrong way?

right way is being naked
    wrong way is not being naked

Do you violate sauna protocol?
    In a sauna, you don't go in naked, you're usually wrapped in a towel to some degree. *It's the hot springs, public bath and spa that you go naked in*
    The hunter hoe with the least beloe.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Don’t tell the people who invented it... they go in nude regardless of who is in there in Finland.
    My Finnish buddy told me that men and women can enter the same one. That true??

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    maybe where you live but in our state incest is punishable by 18-40 yrs in prison. PER COUNT.
    The joke.
    l
    l
    l
    l
    l
    Your head.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Muajin76 View Post
    In public bathhouses? Yes, if it's one of those steamy ones, where you can barely see your own hands. Otherwise, no. Or at least I've yet to see a regular mixed sauna in a bathhouse. And having clothes or a towel is a freaking sacrilege over here. We don't do that. Never even heard of people doing that, until I saw it on TV. Toss that towel out, you weirdo!

Private ones? Depends. Sometimes men and women take turns going to sauna, but it's normal to go together. Be it with friends, family or whatever.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

Quote Originally Posted by Muajin76 View Post
    Yes they can. Most of the saunas are private here anyway there's anywhere from million to 3 million saunas. There's only 5 million people so quite lot of them. In private saunas you enter with your family and friends and it's quite possible to go together both men and women. Hell i remember bathing together with my cousins, aunt and mother when I was visting my grandparents place.

The whole being embarrased about naked body is awfully puritan to me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    In public bathhouses? Yes, if it's one of those steamy ones, where you can barely see your own hands. Otherwise, no. Or at least I've yet to see a regular mixed sauna in a bathhouse. And having clothes or a towel is a freaking sacrilege over here. We don't do that. Never even heard of people doing that, until I saw it on TV.

Private ones? Depends. Sometimes men and women take turns going to sauna, but it's normal to go together. Be it with friends, family or whatever.
    Swimming hall saunas are usually seperated because of different showers and locker rooms. The steam style one I mentioned was in spa in Kuusamo which was mixed gender. But yeah swimming hall ones are always seperate.

10+ Year Old Account
    The joke.
    l
    l
    l
    l
    l
    Your head.
    i don't find incest funny when one of my relatives just got sent to prison for molesting her own children. do you think that's fucking funny? there is nothing fucking funny about incest. this joke is sick and vile and disgusting.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    i don't find incest funny when one of my relatives just got sent to prison for molesting her own children. do you think that's fucking funny? there is nothing fucking funny about incest. this joke is sick and vile and disgusting.
    Do you think that a joke about a fictional brother and sister (portrayed by actors that are not related) having sex over a cup of coffee in a fucking coffee commercial and a mother abusing her own children are anything close to the same fucking thing?

I get that you're probably upset and hurting over what's happened to your family...but don't take your personal shit out on me.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't go to saunas; I feel like I'm suffocating when the humidity over 60-70% (the % variation is due to temperature, the lower the temperature the higher humidity I can tolerate).
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

usually naked (unless the rules state otherwise), but with a towel to sit/lie on

When i go into saunas, i usually have a cloth covering up my pecker.
    I do sometimes visit public baths/hot springs and have np walkin or swimmin in the buff.