got a cloak in my m+ chest

please blizz are you really this dumb? remove all cloaks from all loot tables immediately!

EDIT: got a cloak in my pvp chest aswell.....
    Last edited by mojusk; 2020-01-15 at 02:58 PM.

I think I read somewhere that this week's loottables for the chests will still have cloaks in them but the following weeks won't. They will still drop from dungeons afaik.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mojusk View Post
    please blizz are you really this dumb? remove all cloaks from all loot tables immediately!

I mean, they still have to give cloaks to people who don't have the cloak yet. But yeah, there should be some logic where if you have the legendary cloak, cloaks don't drop.

It's dumber than necklaces dropping in Timewalking.
    Putin khuliyo

I understood it as they are removing them in S4. We are not in S4.

Cloaks should just be removed from the game in until the end of BFA.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Voidwielder View Post
    I understood it as they are removing them in S4. We are not in S4.
    Hopefully they will.

Existing cloaks will still drop (like quests, Eternal Palace, catch-up systems, etc.), but there are no cloaks from Ny’alotha, and the weekly chests (M+ and PvP) were adjusted so they don’t drop cloaks either.
    https://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/...n-83-salt-inc/

And yes, it DOES sound like today should not drop it, but most likely the reason is we're not in S4 yet, as Void pointed out.

Imagine getting mad at Blizzard because you didn't read their post on the topic. Cloaks are gone S4, it's not S4. The chest now is identical to the one that has been there the last few months, no changes.

Just FYI, whatever you got would be almost immediately obsolete regardless. The only reason to do keys right now (or last week) is to build them up to start S4 with a higher key.

Yes, blizzard is dumb. Heard it first here folks!

- - - Updated - - -

Make a forum post on the official forums about it.

7+ Year Old Account
    WTB pick 1 of 3 items from weekly chest.

That is the plan - as soon as S4 starts, there will be no cloaks in end of week chests. Of course - end of instance chests will have cloaks if the instance has a cloak on its loot table.

Don't forget people still want to xmog.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Archer View Post
    Imagine getting mad at Blizzard because you didn't read their post on the topic. Cloaks are gone S4, it's not S4. The chest now is identical to the one that has been there the last few months, no changes.
    No part of blizzards post on this said “season 4.”

It says 8.3. Well it’s 8.3 and every single 120 I have that did M+ or pvp last week got a cloak. Two minutes before doing the quest chain for a 470 cloak.
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

Quote Originally Posted by Nefarious Tea View Post
    No part of blizzards post on this said “season 4.”

It says 8.3. Well it’s 8.3 and every single 120 I have that did M+ or pvp last week got a cloak. Two minutes before doing the quest chain for a 470 cloak.
    They stated the chests and m+ would remain s3. Then heroic week the chest remains s3 but the m+ loot becomes s4. Then after that it's all s4. Why would 8.3 change s3 for a week? Not my fault people made assumptions.

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Archer View Post
    They stated the chests and m+ would remain s3. Then heroic week the chest remains s3 but the m+ loot becomes s4. Then after that it's all s4. Why would 8.3 change s3 for a week? Not my fault people made assumptions.
    *ahem*

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wo...-inc/406997/29

No part of that says "for a week you'll get fucked by cloaks." No assumption needed to be made.
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

Ah the entitlement salt in this post sustains me!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by czarek View Post
    WTB pick 1 of 3 items from weekly chest.
    That would make too much sense for Blizzard to implement it. -_-
    MMO player
    WoW: 2006-2020 || EvE: 2013-2020 || FFXIV: 2020- || Lost Ark: 2022-

15+ Year Old Account
    *ahem*

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wo...-inc/406997/29

No part of that says "for a week you'll get fucked by cloaks." No assumption needed to be made.
    Blizzard also reserves the right to not declare every possible loot scenario in detail because people want to argue just to argue. Use your brain. The chests don't change until S4 starts. That includes the loot tables...
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

15+ Year Old Account
    *ahem* https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wo...-inc/406997/29 No part of that says "for a week you'll get fucked by cloaks." No assumption needed to be made.
    It does say that. Existing stuff will not be changed. We are not in Ny'alotha seasonal drops yet so it is still drawing from the old loot pool.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Raging child avatar pic sure suits you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gratz! /10chars
    Looking marvelous in velvet.