Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by i9erek View Post
    Well, none of the articles say they did discriminate, they said they were accused. Maybe the employee was profiling people and assuming they're low income because they're black (which is of course racist) but that's hardly equivalent to institutionalized racism or more importantly, having Donald Trump himself being racist. I would worry about people like Joe Biden who pushed racist agendas back in the days just to win more votes.
    Yes, they were accused of that discrimination... try and keep up.

Damn, you will do anything to deflect for blatant racism.

This is exactly what I said, that they were accused:

I'm not sure what's your problem man but I hope you have peace and prosperity in your life.
    You bent yourself into pretzels to defend racism... again. That's the point. It's his fucking company. Trying to pass the buck on racism, swearing it's someone else... that's horseshit.

"Trump isn't racist, the company he owns is racist."

#snowflakemedia whining about people disassociating themselves from people that support a toxic person as president that they find they have nothing in common with other than trying to pay less tax dollars on their disproportionate wealth.
    Last edited by ohtlmtlm; 2020-01-16 at 05:36 AM.

I never said his company is racist. I'm not sure how you came to that conclusion, it was never deemed to be racist, it was merely accused of it. There are so many layers you have to go through to reach that conclusion. First, we have to be certain that the employee was actually practicing racism, which was not proven. Second, we have to assume that it's somehow company policy something that of course was never proved. Again, it's always just accusations against Trump and I think I said 15 posts ago that accusations don't stand. If you believe that he's racist man well that's fine, maybe all white republicans are racists in your eyes but I think you should give people a bit more the benefit of the doubt, being accused of racism is a very sick accusation if it turns out to be false and I'm sure you wanna tread very lightly in throwing this accusation around.
    Enjoy that evidence. Now you know why people hate Trump, he's a racist, sexist piece of shit excuse for a human being.

Once again, your attempt to deflect and build straw men is adorable. I never said all white Republicans are racist, but the guy who got busted refusing to rent to people, because they are black... is racist.

Enjoy all that evidence!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Saninicus View Post
    Fascist says what? I'm talking about being called it on this forum. Follow along.
    That conversation thread was about Trump from the moment you entered it. You're just trying to shift the goalposts because you can't keep up in the argument.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Not really man, your "evidence" is not evidence. You should really try to be a better human being and not just jump to the worst conclusions when incidents occur otherwise you will live angry at everyone.
    Yes, it is evidence, including all the evidence from the civil trial.

As for being a better human being, I'm fine where I'm at. After all, I'm not the one deflecting for racists. But hey, at least you know why people hate Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    More like conservatives projecting using some random twitter troll everyone knows Vaughn is a Trump supporter. Besides is he still relevant? not being sarcastic but I can't remember the last movie he did not that I was ever into his type of comedy.
    Yeah I can see why. You might get offended.

Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    Yeah I can see why. You might get offended.
    I wasn't offended I just thought he was one of those comics who tried too hard, comedy is subjective for example I never liked those hangover movies though my wife finds them hilarious.

It's sad that you wanna rob someone of his decency just at the first chance without giving him the benefit of the doubt. It's easy to accuse people of stuff when something goes wrong. It's sadder that you don't even feel guilty about it ... about maybe being wrong about the guy for stuff that could have easily been interpreted differently. But that's not an option. People just like to trash others in their thoughts just to feel superior it seems. Very sad.
    It's been going on since the 1970's, I'm not robbing him of shit. He's been racist since before I was born.

The evidence is there, and he has a very long track record of being a racist asshat. You act as if it was one thing, one time. This is a literal pattern of behavior that has lasted more than 40 years.

The guy told people to go back to where they came from just a few months ago.

"So interesting to see “Progressive” Democrat Congresswomen, who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe, the worst, most corrupt and inept anywhere in the world (if they even have a functioning government at all), now loudly......"

"....and viciously telling the people of the United States, the greatest and most powerful Nation on earth, how our government is to be run. Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came. Then come back and show us how...."

Racist. As. Fuck.
    Last edited by Machismo; 2020-01-16 at 04:18 PM.

Well mate, nothing is going on and there is no evidence at all that he is racist. Could be the employee messed up judging people quickly, could be the manager or lack of training (which happens even now in companies ... remember Starbucks incident?) ... it could be a thousand thing. I'm not saying he's not racist, who knows what going inside anyone's head but people should always be given the benefit of the doubt especially in accusations as vile as racism. The fact that you takes such accusations lightly and throw them around at the first chance without stopping for a second to think that you know it might not just be true is just not what decent people do. And you don't even feel guilty about it .. you didn't even stop and think that maybe this vile accusation is not true espeically when the guy isn't even directly involved. It's just you know speaks of what kind of person you are that you just want any excuse to quickly jump to the worst conclusion and trash people. That's not how I imagine a human role model to be.
    There is evidence, you simply chose to ignore it. I provided that evidence, and I love how much you want to deflect.

Maybe he shouldn't be racist trash... just a thought.

And no, I don't feel guilty calling racist people out for what they are.
    Last edited by Machismo; 2020-01-16 at 04:25 PM.

That's not proper evidence. The fact that you ignore that just speaks volumes of how you look at people. You know what' worse than racism? People who accuse others of racism without absolute evidence. These people are just insecure and low humanity tier people who just passionately get delighted at the idea that someone other than them, especially if the other person is successful, is shit and that they can trash them and feel superior. These are sad little people.
    Trump's own words, and the actions of his company that he owns?

Bullshit.

Exactly what would Trump have to do, before you considered him racist? Would he have to post a video, stating that he was, in fact, racist?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Maybe people should oppose Trump for being a racist piece of shit, just a thought.
    So I hear this a lot, that Trump is a racist and sexist piece of shit but I've never actually seen or hear him do anything to match those descriptions. Explain what exactly makes him a racist and a sexist. What has he done recently that was racist and/or sexist? I don't want claims or rumors or he said, she said either because it's irrelevant. People keep calling him these things but I never see or hear an explanation of how or what it was that he did to make him an actual racist or sexist. It just seems like it's something people shout out because of their seething hatred for him.

To be clear, I'm not a republican nor a democrat as I think taking sides is ignorant and it's what's ruining this country. I just can't stand when people call other people things like racist and sexist without having any real facts to back up their claim. People these days throw those terms around so effortlessly that they're starting to lose their meaning. It's like now they're just words to use whenever somebody does something "offensive". To me it just all seems like bandwagon, hivemind horseshit because people don't know how to think for themselves and instead go with whatever the popular opinion happens to be because it's easier.
    Last edited by Pony Soldier; 2020-01-16 at 04:50 PM.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

The fact that you're trying so hard to make some other human being look like a racist, to put them down and rob them of their decency makes you a very disgusting person. I, on the other hand, won't accuse someone of shit like that if there is the slightest chance that I'm wrong.
    I don't need to try, I provided evidence, his own company, and his own words. it wasn't hard at all. I don't give a shit if you think I'm a disgusting person, I'm not the one trying to deflect for racism.

And yes, I love the irony of you calling me a disgusting person, and then turning around and swearing you would never label someone if there's even the slightest chance you are wrong.

I guess it's time for you to provide some evidence against me. I'll wait.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Grubenwolf View Post
    So I hear this a lot, that Trump is a racist and sexist piece of shit but I've never actually seen or hear him do anything to match those descriptions. Explain what exactly makes him a racist and a sexist. What has he done recently that was racist and/or sexist? I don't want claims or rumors or he said, she said either because it's irrelevant. People keep calling him these things but I never see or hear an explanation of how or what it was that he did to make him an actual racist or sexist. It just seems like it's something people shout out because of their seething hatred for him.

To be clear, I'm not a republican nor a democrat as I think taking sides is ignorant and it's what's ruining this country. I just can't stand when people call other people things like racist and sexist without having any real facts to back up their claim. People these days throw those terms around so effortlessly that they're starting to lose their meaning. It's like now they're just words to use whenever somebody does something "offensive". To me it just all seems like bandwagon, hivemind horseshit because people don't know how to think for themselves and instead go with whatever the popular opinion happens to be because it's easier.
    Well, evidence has been provided in this thread, I hope you enjoy it. If you had been reading, you would have seen it.
    Last edited by Machismo; 2020-01-16 at 05:00 PM.

Let me school you about law, evidence can be deemed insufficient. Putting a label of evidence on something doesn't mean the trial is over. But you're just so desperate, you just "provided" evidence .. bullshit. Of course, you don't feel shit about it, you feel great because that's how little people feel when they trash others.
    Where's your evidence? You said you would never do something like you accuse me of doing, if there was the slightest chance you were wrong. Well, you called me a disgusting person, so where's your evidence?

I'll be here, holding my breath.

Oh, and O.J. killed his wife, and Casey Anthony killed her daughter.
    Edit:

It seems you cannot practice what you preach:

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...2#post51889152

That took all of 30 seconds.
    Last edited by Machismo; 2020-01-16 at 05:05 PM.

Your existence is the evidence. Horrible person, jumping and trying so hard to rob others of their dignity when there is a chance they are wrong. Maybe you should spend time working on making yourself better instead of trying to trash others.
    So, you admit you have no evidence... how ironic.

You claim there's not the slightest chance you could be wrong, yet have no evidence to show you are right. I believe Hitchens' Razor is in full effect.

"What can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Well, evidence has been provided in this thread, I hope you enjoy it. If you had been reading, you would have seen it.
    Claims and accusations are NOT evidence. Try going to court and telling the judge "well he has accusations against him! He was claimed to have done it! The news said so!" The judge is going to ask for evidence and since you have nothing but claims and accusations you will have no case to present.

This is the problem I'm talking about. People like you take the claims and accusations of other people and turn them into factual evidence to fit your narrative. That whole NY Times article talked about the situation for a couple of sentences and then if trailed off into something irrelevant to the subject.
    Last edited by Pony Soldier; 2020-01-16 at 05:24 PM.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

Quote Originally Posted by Grubenwolf View Post
    Claims and accusations are NOT evidence. Try going to court and telling the judge "well he has accusations against him! He was claimed to have done it! The news said so!" The judge is going to ask for evidence and since you have nothing but claims and accusations you will have no case to present.

This is the problem I'm talking about. People like you take the claims and accusations of other people and turn them into factual evidence to fit your narrative. That whole NY Times article talked about the situation for a couple of sentences and then if trailed off into something irrelevant to the subject.
    They did go to court... if you had read the evidence, then you'd know that.

Also, being racist or sexist isn't a crime.

So, what exactly would Trump have to do, before you would consider him racist? What is the bar you want to reach?

I'm never wrong about people like you.
    And yet, you have no evidence. For a guy who demands guilty verdicts, you seem to be coming up short.

Prove it.

Trump
    Derangement
    Syndrome

If you or someone you know suffers from TDS seek immediate help to prevent dying your hair blue or screaming in the streets about orange man bad. Remember you’re not alone and there are people who can help.

Quote Originally Posted by Dethxx View Post
    Trump
    Derangement
    Syndrome

If you or someone you know suffers from TDS seek immediate help to prevent dying your hair blue or screaming in the streets about orange man bad. Remember you’re not alone and there are people who can help.
    The people who got mad were first the conservatives who thought that the person posting It was a liberal however he was actually a conservative and then suddenly the news had already taken off that liberals were going crazy about this when in fact conservatives were going crazy that they thought a conservative was a liberal going crazy