7+ Year Old Account

Easy BFA Skinning in 8.3

Quick tip, if you want to level up BFA skinning very fast, head to the Twilight Highlands area near Crushblow where everyone is doing the Vulpera intro quest chain.

There as so many mobs to skin in such a small area that after about half an hour my BFA skinning level went from 5 to 150 and earned me 328 coarse leather and 68 tempest hides.

You don't even need to kill them, as there are so many players doing the quests to kill them. Just piles of corpses waiting to be skinned

Quote Originally Posted by Bethanie View Post
    Quick tip, if you want to level up BFA skinning very fast, head to the Twilight Highlands area near Crushblow where everyone is doing the Vulpera intro quest chain.

There as so many mobs to skin in such a small area that after about half an hour my BFA skinning level went from 5 to 150 and earned me 328 coarse leather and 68 tempest hides.

You don't even need to kill them, as there are so many players doing the quests to kill them. Just piles of corpses waiting to be skinned
    but, isn't the glove enchant for faster skinning active there? i skinned slow in uldum......my enchant ignored the bfa mobs, but honored an old zone.

Did you play worgen, because without fast skinning this seems tedious.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrannica View Post
    but, isn't the glove enchant for faster skinning active there? i skinned slow in uldum......my enchant ignored the bfa mobs, but honored an old zone.

Did you play worgen, because without fast skinning this seems tedious.
    It was a Blood Elf and I didn't have the glove enchant on that character, so can't say if it would work.

The reason it was so fast to skill up is because there were so many dead mobs lying around in a small area, usually in groups of 4 or 5, just waiting to be skinned. There was literally no travel time between mobs. I doubt you could skill up faster in any other zone, even with the enchant, as travelling between mobs and actually having to kill them would significantly increase the time needed.