Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    They do this when I used my excess B.net balance off WoW tokens a few weeks ago for a 6 month sub.

Cruel...
    Wouldn't help you, it's for SUBS only, the ones you buy with credit card, not GAME TIME. Only boat was for game time which you buy with gold, the dragon and this rat thingy are subs only, so if you're buying game time with gold you're out of luck.
    If the future is female...get ready for apocalypse.

As shitty as store mounts as, i'd rather they keep them as sub rewards instead of only in the store itself.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    These are the only store mounts I’m rather fine with. They have been giving the Chinese's special mounts/pets for years so it’s nice to be able to get them as a none Chinese player even if I’m unlikely to buy any past the dog I already have.

I have 2 12-month WoW cards running on my account at the moment. Why would I buy this?

Guess I'll buy a token during christmas and get it. It's a cool mount, but I'm not gonna stay sub more than a month for this patch.

muahahahahahaha, i did not see that coming....

nice art direction for Warcraft

It's also sold seperately for 25 bucks fyi guys.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubbl3 View Post
    So that's the new tactic to keep subs up, Offer rewards for long time subs. Sneaky.
    I mean, if you know you’re going to be subbed for the next 6 months then it’s a nice little treat - basically getting it for nothing extra.

d i s g u s t i n g

if you buy that you're literally feeding their greedy mouths ^.^

I always buy my gametime with gold, always 6 months deals, received all the previous mounts automatically so far but no this one. Did anyone receive it already?

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Why? What is wrong with offering incentives to subscribe or stay subscribed?
    The main and only incentive should be the game actually being good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Bolsheviks were amazing too.
    There is nothing fascist about antifa, you do not know the meaning of the word.
    100 milion dead people, so amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Dziubla View Post
    Wouldn't help you, it's for SUBS only, the ones you buy with credit card, not GAME TIME. Only boat was for game time which you buy with gold, the dragon and this rat thingy are subs only, so if you're buying game time with gold you're out of luck.
    You do realise you can buy a subscription with b.net balance right...? I did make that clear in my post...

Quote Originally Posted by RippedLife View Post
    d i s g u s t i n g

if you buy that you're literally feeding their greedy mouths ^.^
    om nom nom. Awesome mount

7+ Year Old Account
    They do know it's the year of the rat right? Not the year of the mouse.

Quote Originally Posted by MakeMeLaugh View Post
    I always buy my gametime with gold, always 6 months deals, received all the previous mounts automatically so far but no this one. Did anyone receive it already?
    It's coming. I think it said you'll get it by 1/28.

It looks cool but ground mounts don't get much use these days.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gardoc View Post
    The main and only incentive should be the game actually being good.
    But why? Why can't their be perks, loyalty rewards, and other things? Are you against all of the sales and discounts they randomly do as well?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Greyvax View Post
    It is a flying mount. It has little wings of jade and a screenshot can be seen on the purchase page linked to in the article.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greyvax View Post
    Well good that it isnt a ground mount.

Is this a bad april fools joke?