Thread: new store mount

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Getting all these bonus mounts through a reoccurring 6 month sub must make me looking like I been whoring at the shop lol
    Last edited by Orby; 2020-01-16 at 06:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Trollokdamus View Post
    You can't use balance to buy a subscription though, gotta be real moneys sadly.
    You can via website... that's how I got my 6 month sub...

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Holy fuck that is cute, but not subbing for 6 months.
    AchaeaKoralin - Are you still out there? | Classic Priest

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post

Exactly, most people who insult people through the computer are too scared to do it real life, and it's just sad.
    I'm the opposite, if i need to say something i do irl and not on internet. You will rarely see me insulting anyone unless they start on me for no reason, and even then, i explain myself more than insulting.

And i'm not surprised with the store mount + 6 month sub, i just wished they did less "faerie" mounts, with blue magical wings. I literally wanted more epic brutal mounts :/

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    Flying rats..when is year of the spider to really traumatize people :s
    2million gold in legion :P

Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    Holy fuck that is cute, but not subbing for 6 months.
    You can also buy it for $25

5+ Year Old Account
    Goddamn rats...disgusting vermin...it looks totally gross! How people can keep them irl as pets I'll never fathom...

Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    You can via website... that's how I got my 6 month sub...
    You paid for game time, not a subscription. These are two different deals. You can totally buy game time with balance, but subscription requires you to use your credit/debit card or Paypal.

Quote Originally Posted by Trollokdamus View Post
    You paid for game time, not a subscription. These are two different deals. You can totally buy game time with balance, but subscription requires you to use your credit/debit card or Paypal.
    Well that's just stupid...

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    Getting all these bonus mounts through a reoccurring 6 month sub must make me looking like I been whoring at the shop lol
    news flash you have been whoring at the shop.
    Comes a time when we all gotta die...even kings.

Ahem.... REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

Wow...another shop mount. This is my surprised face: d-_-b

I guess the question I would ask is: Does 8.3 REALLLLLY have 6 months worth of enjoyable content, considering the unlikely chance of an 8.3.5? I know a lot of people just leave their sub running because they either don't care, or logging in has become habit. But I find it difficult to see HALF A YEAR worth of Wow in 8.3, especially with all the other powerhouse titles being released in Q1 and Q2.

For those of you doing the 6 month sub, are you going to use all of that? Do you not care one way or the other? Or is this just par for the course?

Quote Originally Posted by SirCowdog View Post
    Wow...another shop mount. This is my surprised face: d-_-b

I guess the question I would ask is: Does 8.3 REALLLLLY have 6 months worth of enjoyable content, considering the unlikely chance of an 8.3.5? I know a lot of people just leave their sub running because they either don't care, or logging in has become habit. But I find it difficult to see HALF A YEAR worth of Wow in 8.3, especially with all the other powerhouse titles being released in Q1 and Q2.

For those of you doing the 6 month sub, are you going to use all of that? Do you not care one way or the other? Or is this just par for the course?
    This content doesn't even have a month, I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of players just steam rolled thru Normal and called it a day til Pre Patch..

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    Flying rats..when is year of the spider to really traumatize people :s
    What about the giant spider mount from Legion? I remember lots of shrieking and terror from that thing.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Of all things they could get inspiration for a mount, they made a fucking mouse? They actually thought people would be excited about subbing for 6 months for a flying mouse? We just got an Old Gods content patch and they putting out a mouse? WTF is wrong with them?

Quote Originally Posted by Shefu View Post
    Of all things they could get inspiration for a mount, they made a fucking mouse? They actually thought people would be excited about subbing for 6 months for a flying mouse? We just got an Old Gods content patch and they putting out a mouse? WTF is wrong with them?
    it's the year of the rat
    they kinda.... do this every year

fucking mmo-c posters man, i swear

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gongo View Post
    I see lots of people in youtube comments complaining about corruption at blizzard.
    Then go to youtube and comment instead of making a burner account and covering the cyclical issue of store mounts.
    My youtube channels: Sath Reacts: TV & Movie Reactions, and Sath Animations: Stop motion/claymation animations

The forums like complaining about anything in the game.

Titanforging added to incentivize reclears of the raid and give lower geared players a chance to slowly claw their way to a higher ilvl?
    Clearly a plot to destroy raiding.

Removing titanforging and adding corruption instead?
    RNG on RNG, Blizzard only cares about their MAUs.

Adding a mount to the Blizzcon virtual ticket?
    Blizzard are soulless monsters who only care about selling tickets.

Removing mount from the Virtual ticket?
    Blizzard are lazy, and do not put nearly enough effrot into what they do.

And now we have this mount, which despite being the 3rd in a series of mounts made to commemorate Chinese new years is somehow the most blatant cash grab done by Blizzard in forever.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gongo View Post
    sooner you accept that, the better . If not, go and play another game. Bye.
    I didn't agree or disagree with the mounts, simply your posting on a fresh account instead of addressing the issue where you found it. Cheers
    My youtube channels: Sath Reacts: TV & Movie Reactions, and Sath Animations: Stop motion/claymation animations

10+ Year Old Account
    Because its cool to jump on a bandwagon to hate people/companies/franchies etc, duh.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..