Thread: Cyberpunk 2077

Quote Originally Posted by bbr View Post
    Because one of the PR devs is a total badass who during one interview basically told the haters to get in line and he's making the game the way he envisions it.
    As any dev should
    You need someone to challenge your ideas otherwise you get shit like terrible star wars prequel movies because no one wants to tell the guy that created it something is a bad idea.
    Comes a time when we all gotta die...even kings.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dontrelleroosevelt View Post
    Why are you hammering on the "e" key? Who cares anyhow? This game looks like shit.
    One of the most if not -the- most anticipated games of 2020. "Who cares", right.

well fuck me, thanks for the update OP, I was actually wondering if we were going to get hit with a delay for a game with half life 3 levels of hype and expectations. As disappointed as I am that I no longer have something to look forward to in what is surely to be the middle of the 8.3 slump I'm not angry, CDPR is one of the few developers I trust to get this right, if it takes a few more months, so be it.

Why are you hammering on the "e" key? Who cares anyhow? This game looks like shit.
    This is bait.

So edgy /3more

7+ Year Old Account
    I figured 50/50 it would get delayed. Good thing though, I have a feeling this is going to be perhaps the greatest game of all time.

I am sad, but... oh well, I can live with that. "When it is done" are words to live by.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Win/win for me. I still have RDR II/Kingdom Come on my "to do" list and game will be more polished.

Also now I hope Shadowlands will come at least on November ;P.

what
    the
    fuck
    is
    going
    on
    this
    year

Every game i've been looking forward to for over a year is getting delayed. Smh

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    what
    the
    fuck
    is
    going
    on
    this
    year

Every game i've been looking forward to for over a year is getting delayed. Smh
    Because march/april/may was so absurd, of course they want to get out of it. Its for the best and smooth out the year because the second half was barren

10+ Year Old Account
    Damn, that's pretty disappointing. This was one of the very few things I was looking forward to for this half of 2020. Guess ima half to actually go outside to do stuff for a bit. I am glad they're working on improving the game, but that still doesn't lessen the sting.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not angry at all for the delay since this will help me clear my backlog and will give me more time to save money up for anew 30 nivida card

Rip all preorder guys
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Looks like my wallet may be able to survive spring now.

I really don’t mind the delay. I have full faith in this company to properly polish the game to its high standards. The interesting thing is that the release will probably be close to Shadowlands, so it might be tough to squeeze in all the time for me to play them if it were to be.

wonder if the fans will be this chill if they delay it again into 2021 because "you guys deserve it this game is the best trust <3"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Volatilis View Post
    wonder if the fans will be this chill if they delay it again into 2021 because "you guys deserve it this game is the best trust <3"
    How is this game a shill? It's a reputable studio?
    -K

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    With how FF7 was pushed back to April my wallet is somewhat happy by this.

Quote Originally Posted by Volatilis View Post
    The irony of this post is your account being riddled with posts constantly defending Blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by DemonDays View Post
    The irony of this post is your account being riddled with posts constantly defending Blizzard.
    bullshit. I could easily name dozens of things blizzard has done wrong over the last decade. I dont build up messiahs just because they made a good game in the past.

Thats why I laugh at people already taking it down the throat for a company that released one game with a good story and everyone loses their shit. They already are flirting with micro transactions so the sooner people take out the shaft the better.

Could this game be amazing? Yeah it could. Could it also be average and not hold my interest? Could also be that. I'll wait till the game is out but im not gonna be all "OmG sO tHAnkfUL They aRe NOt RusHING mUCH ReSPECT foR mE Wow"