Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    This guy just denies the canon because he doesn't like it, you can give as many proofs and arguments as you like, but nothing will change, because he has his own lore

Quote Originally Posted by darkoms View Post
    This guy just denies the canon because he doesn't like it, you can give as many proofs and arguments as you like, but nothing will change, because he has his own lore
    you are talking about me?? then show me your arguments.. is easy just saying "he denies canon" and not explaining why.

Quote Originally Posted by Piamonte View Post
    you are talking about me?? then show me your arguments.. is easy just saying "he denies canon" and not explaining why.
    They brought you a bunch of examples of the resurrection of other magic, both Light and Blood, and your only argument is that it makes no sense to me
    These are your problems, if your knowledge of the lore is not enough to understand that everything is in order
    You say that in all the examples that you were given above, Death was used and you DO NOT confirm this in any way.

They brought you a bunch of examples of the resurrection of other magic, both Light and Blood, and your only argument is that it makes no sense to me
    You say that in all the examples that you were given above, Death was used and you DO NOT confirm this in any way.
    i explained all those examples, the infected are not really undeads, nerzhul used both void magic and death magic, etc and when there is ambiguity, Chronicles 1 takes precedence, and Chronicles 1 says that necromancy, the art of raising the dead is fueled by death magic. Not light, not life, not arcane, but death magic.

is not enough to understand that everything is in order
    The lore has a lot of plotholes, this is common knowledge, pretty much everyone agrees that blizzard´s writing is far from perfect so i dont see how "everything is in order"

if by life-based undead you mean what the botani did, you are wrong.
    I cower at the strength of your argument. To bad you didn't make one.

No, those are quite clearly undead.

As for Void based undead, has everybody forgotten Zuldazar assault already? Alliance get to ride on one.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    I cower at the strength of your argument. To bad you didn't make one.

No, those are quite clearly undead.

As for Void based undead, has everybody forgotten Zuldazar assault already? Alliance get to ride on one.
    From wowpedia: "The infested[1] are fleshy beings that have been infested and subsequently transformed into plant-like forms (...) but far more terrifying is their ability to cultivate flora within a living host. Unwary natives are captured and seeded in an agonizing process that alters their physical makeup and takes complete control over their bodies, turning them into mindless walking saplings (...) The infested appear to be mere husks animated by plant life."

Imagine you die and a plant takes controls of your arms and legs and moves you like a puppet, thats a infected. You are still dead, you were never raised.

I dont know which one you refer, can you show the source??

From wowpedia: "The infested[1] are fleshy beings that have been infested and subsequently transformed into plant-like forms (...) but far more terrifying is their ability to cultivate flora within a living host. Unwary natives are captured and seeded in an agonizing process that alters their physical makeup and takes complete control over their bodies, turning them into mindless walking saplings (...) The infested appear to be mere husks animated by plant life."

Imagine you die and a plant takes controls of your arms and legs and moves you like a puppet, thats a infected. You are still dead, you were never raised.
    That sounds... exactly like mindless undead. For extra fun, there's a real fungus that does this. Luckily, i'm not an ant and The Last of Us is just a game.

I dont know which one you refer, can you show the source??
    Faction assault in Zuldazar. Alliance ride on a Void-animated Devilsaur skeleton for the final quest.

That sounds... exactly like mindless undead. For extra fun, there's a real fungus that does this. Luckily, i'm not an ant and The Last of Us is just a game.
    what?

Faction assault in Zuldazar. Alliance ride on a Void-animated Devilsaur skeleton for the final quest.
    those are golems.

i explained all those examples, the infected are not really undeads, nerzhul used both void magic and death magic, etc and when there is ambiguity, Chronicles 1 takes precedence, and Chronicles 1 says that necromancy, the art of raising the dead is fueled by death magic. Not light, not life, not arcane, but death magic.

The lore has a lot of plotholes, this is common knowledge, pretty much everyone agrees that blizzard´s writing is far from perfect so i dont see how "everything is in order"
    You didn’t explain anything, you just said that it’s the magic of death and that’s it
    That Nzot used Death magic for Sinestra, that Meryl used Death to resurrect himself.
    I am sure that you will also argue that Fel cannot create undead, although we clearly see this in the example of Mannoroth and GulDan. Death again? But after all, the souls of demons do not fall into the Shadow Lands, they fall into the Twisting Nether. That is, to resurrect a demon as an undead (https://wow.gamepedia.com/Reanimated_Pit_Lord) you must take his soul from the Twirl and instill it in his skeleton.
    Void-N'zoth and Sinestra
    Light-Saa'ra and Calia
    Life-Botany/Blood Magic
    Arcane-Meryl and Azshara's spell
    Fel-skeletal pit lords
    ALL forces can raise undead. Stop arguing if you don't know the lore.
    You could not prove anything at Reddit and came to this forum, in the hope that the people here will give you new evidence for your statement, but as it turned out, they know the lore and told you how much you are mistaken.

- - - Updated - - -

what?

those are golems.
    What is the difference between golems and undead? What is the difference between a golem filled with arcane and a skeleton filled with necrmoancy?

- - - Updated - - -

Imagine that you have died and a necromancer takes control of your body (zombie) / skeleton (skeleton), but does not touch your soul. You are still dead, you have never been resurrected.

You didn’t explain anything, you just said that it’s the magic of death and that’s it
    That Nzot used Death magic for Sinestra, that Meryl used Death to resurrect himself.
    I am sure that you will also argue that Fel cannot create undead, although we clearly see this in the example of Mannoroth and GulDan. Death again? But after all, the souls of demons do not fall into the Shadow Lands, they fall into the Twisting Nether. That is, to resurrect a demon as an undead (https://wow.gamepedia.com/Reanimated_Pit_Lord) you must take his soul from the Twirl and instill it in his skeleton.
    Void-N'zoth and Sinestra
    Light-Saa'ra and Calia
    Life-Botany/Blood Magic
    Arcane-Meryl and Azshara's spell
    Fel-skeletal pit lords
    ALL forces can raise undead. Stop arguing if you don't know the lore.
    You could not prove anything at Reddit and came to this forum, in the hope that the people here will give you new evidence for your statement, but as it turned out, they know the lore and told you how much you are mistaken.
    Guldan knows how to use necromancy so i dont see what is the problem. It doesnt matter from where he got his soul, what matters is how he put his soul back into his body.

About Sinestra, from wowpedia: "For all intents and purposes, she didn't; when players encounter Sinestra in the Bastion of Twilight raid, she is a husk of her former self, pieced together and reanimated by the powers of Deathwing's Old God master.". It doesnt say how Nzoth resurrected her, but because Chronicles is the main source of lore we have right now, we have to assume he used death magic. Otherwise is a plothole, because it contradicts the wow cosmology chart.

I wont even bother with Calia

I already explained the botani twice, they are golems.

Meryl is an example of old lore being integrated into new one, back then you could learn how to use necromancy through the arcane, this is how the original story of Kelthuzad goes, but right now, Arcane and necromancy are different types of magics. So saying that Meryl used arcane magic to resurrect himself is like saying Kelthuzad used arcane to resurrect the dead, which is no longer the case.

Azshara cursed ghosts are just that, cursed ghosts, spirits that cant find peace. Here we are talking specifically about raised undead aka a soul put back into his body.

What is the difference between golems and undead? What is the difference between a golem filled with arcane and a skeleton filled with necrmoancy?
    Imagine that you have died and a necromancer takes control of your body (zombie) / skeleton (skeleton), but does not touch your soul. You are still dead, you have never been resurrected.
    A golem doesnt have a soul put back into his body, thats the difference. A forsaken that moves on his own will is an undead, a forsaken that moves because something else is moving his arms and legs like a puppet is a golem.

You could not prove anything at Reddit
    wow my first stalker, i feel flattered.
    Last edited by Piamonte; 2020-01-17 at 02:25 AM.

Guldan knows how to use necromancy so i dont see what is the problem. It doesnt matter from where he got his soul, what matters is how he put his soul back into his body.

About Sinestra, from wowpedia: "For all intents and purposes, she didn't; when players encounter Sinestra in the Bastion of Twilight raid, she is a husk of her former self, pieced together and reanimated by the powers of Deathwing's Old God master.". It doesnt say how Nzoth resurrected her, but because Chronicles is the main source of lore we have right now, we have to assume he used death magic. Otherwise is a plothole, because it contradicts the wow cosmology chart.

I wont even bother with Calia

I already explained the botani twice, they are golems.

Meryl is an example of old lore being integrated into new one, back then you could learn how to use necromancy through the arcane, this is how the original story of Kelthuzad goes, but right now, Arcane and necromancy are different types of magics. So saying that Meryl used arcane magic to resurrect himself is like saying Kelthuzad used arcane to resurrect the dead, which is no longer the case.

Azshara cursed ghosts are just that, cursed ghosts, spirits that cant find peace. Here we are talking specifically about raised undead aka a soul put back into his body.

A golem doesnt have a soul put back into his body, thats the difference. A forsaken that moves on his own will is an undead, a forsaken that moves because something else is moving his arms and legs like a puppet is a golem.

wow my first stalker, i feel flattered.
    All your nonsense is based on the fact that undead refers to Death on a map from the Chronicles. But after all, the Shadow Lands there are also located with Death, and not with Fel! So how can Gul'Dan use NECROMANCY to take a soul out of the TWISTING NETHER, the dimensions of FEL? Explain to me. Or can different forces do what usually applies to other forces? Then what is your problem?
    We must not assume anything. We actually never even saw the Old Gods or the faceless, their closest servants, use Death. Yogg-Saron called himself the god of death, but did not demonstrate any skills in this area.
    Of course not, because you cannot counterargument it (like everything else, actually) and just ignore it.
    As other examples have shown, any force can raise undead.
    That is, undead is only a soul returned to the body? That is, meaningless skeletons and zombies are not undead?
    Once again, all the difference is that golems don't have a soul? That is, soulless undead, such as skeletons and zombies, are these golems?
    I am not your stalker, I am the person with whom you argued on Reddit and who sits on IMO. You can’t even imagine how funny it was to me when I saw your topic and your nickname.

So how can Gul'Dan use NECROMANCY to take a soul out of the TWISTING NETHER
    because he is both a warlock and a necromancer?? seriusly, is not that difficult.

As other examples have shown, any force can raise undead.
    you repeat this, but i have yet to see an example where without a doubt someone is raising the dead using magic that is not Death.

That is, undead is only a soul returned to the body? That is, meaningless skeletons and zombies are not undead?
    Once again, all the difference is that golems don't have a soul? That is, soulless undead, such as skeletons and zombies, are these golems?
    yes, those would be golems, you can create golems with many types of magic but raise the dead with only one.

I am not your stalker
    you say that but you are acting as one.

you repeat this, but i have yet to see an example where without a doubt someone is raising the dead using magic that is not Death.

yes, those would be golems, you can create golems with many types of magic but raise the dead with only one.
    You mean "that i don't refuse to admit". Your headcanon does not make you right, it just makes you look stupid. You have no actual source supporting your claim that they aren't undead.

There are no undead in real life, you played too much Last of Us.

You mean "that i don't refuse to admit". Your headcanon does not make you right, it just makes you look stupid. You have no actual source supporting your claim that they aren't undead.
    What I just read: "im right and you are wrong because..mmmm...ahh..well...you are stupid"

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    There are no undead in real life, you played too much Last of Us.
    No, but the fungus actually is real. It just doesn't work on humans.

What I just read: "im right and you are wrong because..mmmm...ahh..well...you are stupid"
    Which is why you're never going to be able to convince anybody.

No, but the fungus actually is real. It just doesn't work on humans.

Which is why you're never going to be able to convince anybody.
    My god, it was sarcasm, im trying to say that you argue like a kid.