Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Cause the chinese news year is a world wide celebration.
    Why would i celebrate Chineise New Year in my country?

Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    They do this when I used my excess B.net balance off WoW tokens a few weeks ago for a 6 month sub.

Cruel...
    that didn't work the last time they offered this kind of deal.

looool they really have no shame

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Then why talk about what is dead?
    For the memories.

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Why? What is wrong with offering incentives to subscribe or stay subscribed?
    I dunno. Usually the incentive is good content with longevity.

The "8.3 doesn't have a lot of content in it" Mount has arrived people. Get it while it's hot!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    Monkey I'd pay 1 year's worth of game time. Hell, just give me a ride-able Hozen and take my money.
    Give me playable Hozen.

How low can you go blizz, since when b.net balance is to be considered a 2nd class payment ???

Quote Originally Posted by niztheundead87 View Post
    i senses at least ten bellular videos : THEIR GREED
    Yeah Bellular....Mr. „I have to make clickbait-thumbnails and titles because YOU want it, else my views go down....it’s YOUR fault“. Also Mr. „I put a two minute ad right at the start of the video AFTER I got paid by Youtube from the ad before the video“.

Fuck him.

So, no go from buying 6 months through bnet balance? Anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by MakeMeLaugh View Post
    I always buy my gametime with gold, always 6 months deals, received all the previous mounts automatically so far but no this one. Did anyone receive it already?
    this promo and the previous requires a 6 month subscription. even though it does not say recurring, it starts up again unless you turn it off, i have $99 bnet cash and 10 tokens, i can't set up a recurring sub off that. blizzard wants sub set up with your credit card. again you can turn off the recurring at anytime, but alot of players forget or don't bother even when they quit for extended periods of time

in 2018 using tokens or Bnet cash i was able to get 6 months game play and the dreadwake mount, but the stipulation was you had to buy 6 months game time which is not actually a subscription
    Last edited by pinkz; 2020-01-16 at 10:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DemonDays View Post
    I dunno. Usually the incentive is good content with longevity.

The "8.3 doesn't have a lot of content in it" Mount has arrived people. Get it while it's hot!
    would make sense to get the promotion out BEFORE the patch then...

we will be some 3 weeks into patch when the promotion ends, so if the patch is shitty for you, you just wont buy the promotion? i mean, its a hard concept as you cant just brainlessly go ahead and buy it, but still

and if people buy the promotion even if they dont like the patch and dont want to play the game, just get it for the mount, they really need to get profesional help

Quote Originally Posted by Lolites View Post
    would make sense to get the promotion out BEFORE the patch then...

we will be some 3 weeks into patch when the promotion ends, so if the patch is shitty for you, you just wont buy the promotion? i mean, its a hard concept as you cant just brainlessly go ahead and buy it, but still

and if people buy the promotion even if they dont like the patch and dont want to play the game, just get it for the mount, they really need to get profesional help
    Have you seen General Discussion here or on Reddit? There are already people praising this patch as being amazing and it's been out for 24 hours.

Let's see how they feel when they realize there's nothing else to do after doing an Invasion, three 10 minute visions a week and the raid. A week.

Don't underestimate how stupid people are. There would be people buying this up because they experienced 3 hours of the content without realizing they've experienced it all.

Have you seen General Discussion here or on Reddit? There are already people praising this patch as being amazing and it's been out for 24 hours.

Let's see how they feel when they realize there's nothing else to do after doing an Invasion, three 10 minute visions a week and the raid. A week.

Don't underestimate how stupid people are. There would be people buying this up because they experienced 3 hours of the content without realizing they've experienced it all.
    i see the problem already, people like the patch that you seem to dislike, so they are wrong and stupid...

Quote Originally Posted by Lolites View Post
    i see the problem already, people like the patch that you seem to dislike, so they are wrong and stupid...
    I like the patch? When did I say I didn't?

Will I like it in 4 weeks? Probably not. The content will be old and stale by then. As it lacks depth and quantity.

See how I can justify my claims?

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    So it says that it can be purchased "IN GAME" - how, and where? In game would mean gold right?

This is what is called a "Free gift with Purchase". Estée Lauder came up with it. I would like to take a moment to welcome everyone whining in this thread to 1946.

Quote Originally Posted by niztheundead87 View Post
    i senses at least ten bellular videos : THEIR GREED
    Because it honestly IS greedy. The game already has a box price and sub fee. Adding a F2P style cash shop model on top of that is just exploitative. I'd expect this in a F2P phone game, not a subscription-based AAA PC title.

There's not even 6 months worth of content in 8.3.... :/

Quote Originally Posted by s0ul View Post
    New patch just came out but the game still feels empty lol. BFA really killed WoW or maybe it was Classic.
    For sure it wasn't Classic.also nobody knows how many are truely playing anyways no more sub count for trolls like you.

Mouse year in china, i presume.

Quote Originally Posted by pinkz View Post
    this promo and the previous requires a 6 month subscription. even though it does not say recurring, it starts up again unless you turn it off, i have $99 bnet cash and 10 tokens, i can't set up a recurring sub off that. blizzard wants sub set up with your credit card. again you can turn off the recurring at anytime, but alot of players forget or don't bother even when they quit for extended periods of time

in 2018 using tokens or Bnet cash i was able to get 6 months game play and the dreadwake mount, but the stipulation was you had to buy 6 months game time which is not actually a subscription
    I got both the dreadwake and the sylverian dreamer mounts automatically, even though they said it was "subscription" as well.

I like the patch? When did I say I didn't?

Will I like it in 4 weeks? Probably not. The content will be old and stale by then. As it lacks depth and quantity.

See how I can justify my claims?
    not really, you do EXACTLY the same you "blame" others for - judging the content after couple hours...
    how can you say will not enjoy the visions in a month or two, if they are designed to get different and more challenging over time?

btw, you said there are only invasions and visions -there is also everything else that was before, like m+, pvp, islands, warfronts... but sure, lets ignore that, its not like whole point of patch ist to EXPAND the content, rather than replace it...