Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    5+ Year Old Account
    Where your bleeding heart liberalism meets reality
    Quote Originally Posted by clownpenisfart View Post
    as a 20 years video game industry veteran who works on AAA games
    And those 20 years worth of games combined probably dont come close to the amount of palyers wow has and had.

Ofcourse, a modern game ecplises a 15 year old one (in its core) in many basic features, but the complexity of wow is on another level.
    Unless you're working on a next gen mmorpg (that will actually be released so star citizen doesnt count LOL), i dont think you can compare the game you are working on with wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Drusin View Post
    Glad I decided to wait until next tuesday before doing 8.3 content Keep testing stuff for me boys I want a nice polished experience come reset.
    It is foolish to blame Blizzard for poorly tested 3rd party add ons. Also many of the muppets that thought it was broken were trying to use it in combat.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

It's still blizz's fault. If the default UI wasn't a steaming pile of garbage we wouldn't have to use addons. It's incredible that they can both not care about making a remotely usable UI because you can just fix it with addons, and not care about carelessly breaking the UI for people using addons bc of whatever gimmicky gameplay system they decided to add this time.

That's some early-access-indie-game tier shit.
    LOL.

Tell any software company that a 3rd party, officially unsupported add-on not working after a patch is their fault, and you'll be laughed right out the door, as you should be.

And finally, I have no "life lessons" to receive from a random, worthless shitlord on mmo-champion.
    And you expect anybody to buy claims from somebody that can't think of a better name than clown penis fart, but claims to be at least around 40 years old?