Guide: How to do Solar Collector

I know this is not a guides place but i have seen many people having troubles, so i took a time to help.

And if all lights are off click middle.
    Last edited by Shakana; 2020-01-17 at 08:36 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Or if it's blank you can just hit the middle one which lights up all 5...

Quote Originally Posted by Whitedragon View Post
    Or if it's blank you can just hit the middle one which lights up all 5...
    I do it like this and it works for me. I saw a poor guy trying to do it for like almost 2 mins. That's why i decided then helping him and get over with and posted here too.

I truly love watching small brained players have no clue what they are doing

Quote Originally Posted by Th3Scourge View Post
    Sorry... What?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Th3Scourge View Post
    It was funny had some rando druid trying for his life to get it done watched him for about 3min, then ran over did the 3 that where missing in about 40sek

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shakana View Post
    Sorry... What?
    think hes talking about the people who can't get it done, I'v got a friend who struggles horribly with the Christmas lights detangling from the lucid nightmare and Naj

It was funny had some rando druid trying for his life to get it done watched him for about 3min, then ran over did the 3 that where missing in about 40sek
    Lol, ye i saw many people doing it for sometime. And i didn't want to touch it, but was a bit painful to watch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shakana View Post
    Lol, ye i saw many people doing it for sometime. And i didn't want to touch it, but was a bit painful to watch.
    I used to like playing Puzzle maps back in WC3 and SC so I thought that maybe that gave me an edge, but then again I still don't think it's all that hard...

I used to like playing Puzzle maps back in WC3 and SC so I thought that maybe that gave me an edge, but then again I still don't think it's all that hard...
    Well i actually tried this time and this didn't work for the first time. lol

So what made you do this? What should i watch/looking for to do this without guide?!

Quote Originally Posted by dragi View Post
    So what made you do this? What should i watch/looking for to do this without guide?!
    This has patterns, i'm trying to figure it out all.
    It's not random as many people do, so far i discovered some:

Unfortunately the wowhead guide is not too accurate, not even the flipping, so here is the patterns i know and where to click.
    The tiny outline circle with fill are where the lights are and the big circles with just outline is where you click. Well i even have put arrows.

I can't just figure more out cause the thing just disappeared now at reset.
    Those patterns on image, guarantee the 5 lights on when you click on where the arrows are with circle.
    Last edited by Shakana; 2020-01-17 at 07:15 AM.