Poll: Who are the best movie best friends?

Best Movie Best Friends

Who are your favorite best friends in movie history? For the most part, best friends commonly can refer to two people, but in some occasions, a group of best friends may seem so inseparable that they count as an unit of best friends the same way two people can be best friends.

- - - Updated - - -

D'oh! I put it under WoW General Discussions and not the Movies/TV General Discussions! That's what I get for making polls at work. lol Please feel free to move it to its appropriate forum, Mods, I apologize. I was originally going to make a WoW best friends poll but realized there are so few choices.

I went with Kirk and Spock. Kirk destroyed the one lady who truly had his heart to save Spock.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just have to point out that it should be Han Solo and Chewie not Lando. Han and Lando I would say were more like business partners than friends. Han and Chewie were true friends, basically brothers.

That said, I'm going to go with Han and Chewie. Of all the partnerships in movies that I can think of, I think they had the best chemistry. They were always being sarcastic with each other but they always had each other's backs no matter what. Like I said they were basically like brothers. Definitely one of the all time greatest duos in movie history.

I also love the Ghostbusters team...the REAL Ghostbusters that consisted of Ray, Egon, Peter, and Winston. Just a rag tag group of guys who become the best of friends and go around bustin' ghosts. Always wanted to be a part of that team. It's one of the reasons why I love the Ghostbusters video game so much.
    Last edited by Pony Soldier; 2020-01-17 at 06:32 PM.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

Quote Originally Posted by Grubenwolf View Post
    I just have to point out that it should be Han Solo and Chewie not Lando. Han and Lando I would say were more like business partners than friends. Han and Chewie were true friends, basically brothers.

That said, I'm going to go with Han and Chewie. Of all the partnerships in movies that I can think of, I think they had the best chemistry. They were always being sarcastic with each other but they always had each other's backs no matter what. Like I said they were basically like brothers. Definitely one of the all time greatest duos in movie history.
    Good point, brain fart there. I was originally going to list Luke and Han, then realized they didn't really symbolize like best friends. Then I thought Han and Lando, when Han and Chewie completely flew over my head. At one point I even had Anakin/Obi-Wan and realized no way. lol R2D2 and C3PO would also be a good contender, I guess Star Wars could have its own poll.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    Good point, brain fart there. I was originally going to list Luke and Han, then realized they didn't really symbolize like best friends. Then I thought Han and Lando, when Han and Chewie completely flew over my head. At one point I even had Anakin/Obi-Wan and realized no way. lol R2D2 and C3PO would also be a good contender, I guess Star Wars could have its own poll.
    Yeah C3PO and R2D2 would've been another good one.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

No Shrek and Donkey?

Shame.
    Not even meme'ing like "HAHA SHREK". Shrek and Donkey were great.

(Also I can't move the thread but I can pass it along at least to mods who could)

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    No Shrek and Donkey?

Shame.
    Not even meme'ing like "HAHA SHREK". Shrek and Donkey were great.

(Also I can't move the thread but I can pass it along at least to mods who could)
    Going to be honest, Shrek & Donkey never crossed my mind, even though I do love Shrek. I actually had Timon & Pumba in at one point and took them out.

And thanks! I thought all mods could. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    Going to be honest, Shrek & Donkey never crossed my mind, even though I do love Shrek. I actually had Timon & Pumba in at one point and took them out.

And thanks! I thought all mods could. lol
    We're not just screwing with ya'll when we say "we don't mod this forum section"

But honestly it was the first combination that popped into my head, although that might say more about me if anything lol