Page 1 of 2
LastLast

I still wonder why i was initially infracted

After my other thread was closed completly without any comment, i thought about creating another one to continue the

.. quest for finding the reason!

So, MMO-C-Mods, tell me what i did wrong (well, besides from creating a new char once you (infact) deleted the old one).

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by dagganoolin View Post
    After my other thread was closed completly without any comment, i thought about creating another one to continue the

So, MMO-C-Mods, tell me what i did wrong (well, besides from creating a new char once you (infact) deleted the old one).

Thank you!
    How would they know, what was your initial account's name? We can search your comment history, shouldn't be hard to figure out.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    How would they know, what was your initial account's name? We can search your comment history, shouldn't be hard to figure out.
    Well, i just would ask them not to ban my current account anymore, and all was solved. Peacefully and full of love.

Well, i just would ask them not to ban my current account anymore, and all was solved. Peacefully and full of love.
    Not really. What was your original account? I find it odd that you claim you don't know your original username, as people tend to use it for multiple things.

10+ Year Old Account

Thank you!
    Ban evasion comes to mind.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

This is the Suggestions and Feedback forum so your thread already doesn't fit and talking about moderation is against the rules so your thread(s) are already grounds for locking and it's exactly these two reasons that they don't need to leave a comment.

Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    Ban evasion comes to mind.
    Yeah, for all those new chars, for sure. Yet i wonder what the initial reason was. You know, the first infraction.

And if there is a way they just forget about my first char, and let allow me to create a new one without herassing me with their 2-day ban.

Yeah, for all those new chars, for sure. Yet i wonder what the initial reason was. You know, the first infraction.

And if there is a way they just forget about my first char, and let allow me to create a new one without herassing me with their 2-day ban.
    How would they know, if you don't give a username?

10+ Year Old Account

Thank you!
    You can always press the "contact us" button at the top. Mods won't answer you in public

How would they know, if you don't give a username?
    Well, they obviously fingerprinted my main or would not know this is an alt.

So they just have to check their fingerprinting history, you know?

Well, they obviously fingerprinted my main or would not know this is an alt.

So they just have to check their fingerprinting history, you know?
    You are expecting them to do all this research for you, when all you are doing, is consistently breaking the rules... all because you claim to not know your initial account name.

Stop blaming others for your failures in life.

If it was in the movies and cinema forum, you basically get infracted for posted anything that moderator disagrees with.

Because that's ok apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by Temp name View Post
    You can always press the "contact us" button at the top. Mods won't answer you in public
    I think they would just ignore it and ban me again. So lets ask a broader audience.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    If it was in the movies and cinema forum, you basically get infracted for posted anything that moderator disagrees with.

Because that's ok apparently.
    Well, i actually dared to criticize Splenda to be right wing.

Seems some people can infract anyone just for personal reason.

Too much power for a weak soul will always end in problems.

You are expecting them to do all this research for you, when all you are doing, is consistently breaking the rules... all because you claim to not know your initial account name.

The irony, it burns!

Quote Originally Posted by ErrandRunner View Post
    The irony, it burns!
    How is that ironic?

Nah, its not really a "failure in my life", i just think i was banned unjustified. By some mod with personal issues with criticism.

Inb4 this thread gets closed and this char gets banned, without any comment. Go, splenda! Go!

Nah, its not really a "failure in my life", i just think i was banned unjustified. By some mod with personal issues with criticism.

Inb4 this thread gets closed and this char gets banned, without any comment. Go, splenda! Go!
    How would you know? You don't even remember your username, or what you typed.

How would you know? You don't even remember your username, or what you typed.
    Well, i infact know exactly what i typed, but i forgot the username.

Well, and the password for sure. You know, i change my password every single time.

Well, i infact know exactly what i typed, but i forgot the username.

Well, and the password for sure. You know, i change my password every single time.
    Great, what exactly did you type?

We can search that way, as well.

Great, what exactly did you type?

We can search that way, as well.
    Thank you for your service, yet, i do not want to have you any effort on my problem. I would like an answer from one of the mods in this case.

That tells me exactly what i did wrong.

Beside criticizing one of the mods as being right wing.