Can this be trusted? Reassurance on AH issues (items/gold being lost & tracked)

Quote Originally Posted by Telomir View Post
    I mean, you got a whisper from a GM who included a smiley face. Why wouldn't you trust a smiley face?

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Do you trust more a GM or people on a forum?

Obviously they are tracking it and most likely everyone will get their stuff or gold back.

Everything in wow is a database in a computer, so yes, it can be tracked.

Id wait for a blue post gm's are just the front line peons nowadays. Its like asking the cashier it didnt scan its free right and them going yea totaly.

Quote Originally Posted by shise View Post
    Do you trust more a GM or people on a forum?

Obviously they are tracking it and most likely everyone will get their stuff or gold back.
    There are people who believe the earth is flat.. there are people who believe Vaccines causes autism.. So yes there is a big possibility that there are people who think that the GM's would be lying to him and that forum posters would know more than a Blizzard employee

Gms are awesome, they dont get enough credit for the bs they have to put up with, i remember one spending 6hrs with me trying to track down my spectral wartiger i used on some long deleted character back in vanilla and she applied it to my account wide mounts. Im just glad i kept the card xD

Ofcourse it can be trusted. He isn't lying to you, he might be wrong, but not trying to decieve you

and considering the entire wow is based on table after table of information. Tracking it should not be hard, so i doubt he is wrong

Anyone got their gold back yet? I haven't put up any auctions in two days just in case, but I thought it got fixed finally, sold some stuff today (right before server maintenance T_T ) aaand no gold apparently. Not sure if ticket is needed, or should I just wait.
    If the future is female...get ready for apocalypse.

It's so weird that this does not have more posts / views. The AH is literally unusable right now because you might or might not receive the gold from your sold auctions. But, oddly enough, no one seems to care about it...