Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Hello all, how to remove speed limit himo c20? Thank you!

there's a speaker inside controller box under your seat
    get inside and unplug it from controller, you can keep it inside, no need to remove it)
    Shadowlands is real world
    The Maw is China
    The Jailer is China government
    Sylvanas is Blizz

Hello all, how to remove speed limit himo c20? Thank you!

speed limiter

Quote Originally Posted by deddy View Post
    Hi,
    Nice to know that there is someone out there are using Xiaomi Himo C20, I'm from Jakarta, Indonesia.
    I also get myself Xiaomi Himo C20 and it is fun to ride, I almost use it daily for work since the day I got it.
    Home to Office 12 km, Office to Home 11 km. Both are using best route for bike.

I have unplug the speaker (alarm - inside the black box) so it does not beep when I got speed more than 15 km/h.
    I did some upgrade like changing the crank, saddle and pedal.

I would like to know how to remove the speed limiter that you mention.

Thank you.
    Did you ever find out about the speed limiter how to remove it

Quote Originally Posted by iosdeveloper View Post
    It's very easy to remove limiter (not a software job, you have "unsolder" one wire inside black box)
    I drove it 2 days in a row 12km to work and 12-14km back to home
    Pretty comfortable on the road with cars too and i don't have a driver license, but 4-5 years of regular bicycle experience.

Best money i ever spent 100%

edit: doesn't turn on anymore, after an average bump
    Retailer says no moneyback, only repair or exchange
    I guess i'll get a new one every time it breaks until they run out of them xD

Can't imagine my life without it after only 4 days, wtf
    Hope you get arrested. Got enough douchebags here speeding about thinking they're on a motorbike but still hold up traffic all the while they ain't paying a vehicular tax, speeding in pedestrian areas and what have you.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    Hope you get arrested. Got enough douchebags here speeding about thinking they're on a motorbike but still hold up traffic all the while they ain't paying a vehicular tax, speeding in pedestrian areas and what have you.

What wire do I have to remove in the black box? Thank you!

- - - Updated - - -

What wire do I have to remove in the black box? Thank you!

15+ Year Old Account
    Haha, I did the complete opposite. My e-bike showed 90km/h when I lifted the back wheel. Granted it's not as fast when I sit on it (about 55-60km/h), but I limited it to 25km/h because I don't want to get in trouble. I feel safer speeding in my car.

10+ Year Old Account
    Most places don't charge tax for zero emission vehicles anyway.

I'm here for more details before buying this bike. Still debating with myself though because of the price. After reading through most of the replies I think I might need to find some more options to compare. Thanks a lot!

Xiamomi himo c20 problem

I my name is Luis just buy a xiaomi himo c20 a month ago and the bike just shut down during a ride

It wont turn on anymore

Did you have this problem also ?
    Thanks

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    I mean, you bought a cheap electric bike made in China, you get what you pay for.

I drove it 2 days in a row 12km to work and 12-14km back to home Pretty comfortable on the road with cars too and i don't have a driver license, but 4-5 years of regular bicycle experience.

hai... my name is borneo

i have a problem with my xiaomi himo c20.. the speedometer death so it doest work at all for change mode, turn on the light, etc.. but i can thorttle the bike for med mode speed..

i found some problem same with me on youtube

anybody know how to fix it??

Please ASAP..

this is the best thread on this forum

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnSu20 View Post
    I'm here for more details before buying this bike. Still debating with myself though because of the price. After reading through most of the replies I think I might need to find some more options to compare. Thanks a lot!
    Save yourself the headache and don't buy a piece of garbage Chinese bike. It's cheap for a reason. You get what you pay for. A good e-bike is going to cost you at least $1500. There's a couple that are made in Canada that are very good, not sure if you can get one where you are but the iGo bikes are very highly rated.

ow
    it looks awesome
    To be honest, I've never had such a low bike, so, I guess it won't be comfortable to me to ride it regularly
    However, maybe I will order it just to try
    But it costs a lot... Now it isn't good time to buy it

"it will cost like 300$ more."

What? Why is this bike so cheap ?

please tell Us, which wire do we have to unsolder to remove limiter

It is more interesting!